Three suspects captured after car, foot chases

Full story: Desert Sun

Two men and a boy were captured after Riverside County sheriff's deputies, responding to a report of suspicious behavior in a Coachella home, stopped a car that contained a television, clothing and other items, authorities said Friday.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Aug 11, 2012
snipbc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2009

I have told them over and over about Ruben but they dont care and did not listen I feel he might be in State or Federal Prison bu the end of 2010 just for not caring, any way he does not listen and never did. I hope his place of employment gives him a for using Drugs as it is know and stop using his grandmothers home for his drug use and illegal activies. Why would he want to ruin the Gamez name.
Nancy support

Palm Desert, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

They should of ran faster.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Coachella Discussions

Search the Coachella Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 12 min cathyjudy 7,838
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 6 hr Mis kites 15,915
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 hr lackers 200,328
Review: Rich's Painting Wed Spectacular job 1
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Wed AMan 149
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Wed Shellys Husband is Strong 635
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Jul 22 Ronald 2,251
•••
•••
•••
•••

Coachella Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Coachella People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••