Coachella, Stagecoach dates announced

Coachella, Stagecoach dates announced

There are 2 comments on the www.instantriverside.com story from Oct 6, 2008, titled Coachella, Stagecoach dates announced. In it, www.instantriverside.com reports that:

The dates for the 2009 editions of the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival and Stagecoach Festival have been set for April in Indio.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.instantriverside.com.

regina s

AOL

#1 Oct 13, 2008
i went to stagecoach this year in may and i wanted to buy some t-shirts. but they all came in to small of sizes i am a big girl and i want you to know that not all cowgirls are a size small thru large. it was a dissapointment to me and my friends when we seen the sizes of clothing so could you do me a favor and print some 2x or even 3x shirts so we can wear them proudly also thanks.
Peter

Indio, CA

#2 Aug 11, 2012
I love the stagecoach. Lots of fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coachella Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Disability Matters 10 min DISABILITY MATTER... 115
Review: Sam's Club Wed SAMS CLUB INDIO 1
HELP!!! From anyone PLEASE May 14 sharon 1
82-775 Market St. Bldg 1. Indio, CA 92201 May 13 INDIO CALIFORNIA 9
Retirement May 12 Deede 1
Tiffany's On El Paseo Horrible Customer Service... Apr '17 Former Tiffany Cu... 1
News 'General Hospital' stars reunite for charity co... Apr '17 ERIC 11

Coachella Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coachella Mortgages