Helium Pig Released Over SoCal Festival Found In Pieces

When things go bad for a huge inflatable pig, don't expect it to be pretty. A helium-filled swine, released into the night sky during Roger Waters' headlining set Sunday at the Coachella music festival in the ... Full Story

“Vet USNS OBIS”

Since: Mar 08

South Bay, Ca

#1 Apr 30, 2008
A black man will be president when pigs fly....

Obama '08
Shaking My Head

Sunnyvale, CA

#2 May 1, 2008
I'm a little surprised the FAA didn't get on this one - an untethered large 'balloon' released into the skies. A major hazard for pilots flying and being surprised by it.
Shaking My Head

Sunnyvale, CA

#3 May 1, 2008
Yeah,, and that same guy will put people in his cabinet and whoops,,, will put someone he has known for a long time as his advisor and it will turn out that the person is a serial killer or something. Obama has already shown he is not capable of choosing good advisors (after all, he said Wright was his "spiritual leader" for 20 years - Wright is the kind of guy Obama seeks for advice - puhleez!!!!). Oh yeah and let's not forget his tapdance (like a typical politician); first he wouldn't condemn Wright's words and THEN he would (when he thought he would start losing public support)- what a two-faced typical politician. Besides,,, black or not,,, I don't want a president Barack Hussein Obama whose early education was in Muslim countries to be our President. He might as well be referred to as 'Hussein Osama'. Too much a coincidence, his name and all; and all during a time where we are in conflict with Muslim-like countries.
Psyche44 wrote:
Obama '08

“Vet USNS OBIS”

Since: Mar 08

South Bay, Ca

#4 May 1, 2008
Shaking My Head wrote:
,,,Obama whose early education was in Muslim countries to be our President. He might as well be referred to as 'Hussein Osama'....
<quoted text>
Ya OK talk about ignorance.

First of all we are the United States of America.
Freedom of speech
SEPERATION OF CHURCH AND STATE
As stated before he is not Muslim, but so what, it's not like these faith based leaders from our FAR FAR right are helping our country out, they are the ones that got us in this war in the first place.

OMG he is black, she is a woman, he was born in Panama to US parents. You want scary, lets release the visitor logs from spiritual leaders to Bush and Dick.

The point is, PIGS FLEW, Obama will be are leader, and at this point ANYTHING would be better than our present administration.
Shaking My Head

Fairfield, CA

#5 Jul 14, 2008
Psyche44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya OK talk about ignorance.
First of all we are the United States of America.
Freedom of speech
SEPERATION OF CHURCH AND STATE
As stated before he is not Muslim, but so what, it's not like these faith based leaders from our FAR FAR right are helping our country out, they are the ones that got us in this war in the first place.
OMG he is black, she is a woman, he was born in Panama to US parents. You want scary, lets release the visitor logs from spiritual leaders to Bush and Dick.
The point is, PIGS FLEW, Obama will be are leader, and at this point ANYTHING would be better than our present administration.
Yeah, and all you will end up with is a guy who knows how to make pretty speeches and can get nothing done. How many times has your candidate changed his mind. Obama sticks his wetted finger in the air to see which way public opinion is blowing and then says,,, "I believe THAT". What a loser-candidate.

BTW, Obama voted FOR Bush's surveillance plan (which slaps at the face of the Bill of Rights). Pretty-boy, pretty-talk candidate.... as substantial as the fluff of cotton candy.
Shaking My Head

Fairfield, CA

#6 Jul 14, 2008
Psyche44 wrote:
Obama '08
The large latino population doesn't trust him... He can't win...
Glasnos

Altamonte Springs, FL

#7 Jul 14, 2008
Shaking My Head wrote:
I'm a little surprised the FAA didn't get on this one - an untethered large 'balloon' released into the skies. A major hazard for pilots flying and being surprised by it.
Actually ... it is a new anti-terrorism tactic... to deter muslim pilots.
Matt

Palm Desert, CA

#8 Aug 11, 2012
I guess we are seeings pigs fly now.lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coachella Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 17 hr RiccardoFire 16,008
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 21 hr El SupremoS 201,038
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sun No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
Review: Soho Sep 24 Mrs Matthew Olson 1
Selena Gomez parties with Kardashians Sep 23 Big mike 7
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275

Coachella Jobs

Coachella People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Coachella News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Coachella

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]