Man arrested at San Bernardino residence in Coachella homicide

Sheriff's deputies from San Bernardino County arrested a 25-year-old man Thursday night on suspicion of fatally shooting a teenager earlier this month during an apparent argument in Coachella. Full Story
Anonymous

Rialto, CA

#1 Dec 26, 2009
I pray the baby is given to better parents. He had "Cochela" tattooed on his head. Is he the Mayor?
Colton Native

Hemet, CA

#2 Dec 26, 2009
even if the baby is given to better parents, its in his lineage and upbringing...there are some mean old dirty paisas in CV...its like the land that time forgot...they are the wetters from the 1980's...
Santas Helper

Cathedral City, CA

#3 Dec 30, 2009
2 less gang members we need to worry about, but alot of money to support the murderer, the girlfriend (food stamps when she gets out), and what about the baby. Poor baby will probably grow up like low life daddy. I hope not.
Santas helper

Palm Desert, CA

#4 Aug 11, 2012
Bad times

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coachella Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charles Koch calls on fellow conservative donor... 21 min Le Jimbo 105
66 high school students told to stay home over ... Thu NO PROBLEM 1
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Jan 28 Mike 9
Review: Tj's Steaks Pasta & Spirits Jan 20 Wordonthestreet 1
Is Missing 71-Year-Old Palm Desert Man In San B... Jan 18 ImNotWeTarDidButU... 2
Review: Authentic Collision Jan 18 shine 1
Beatle joins Coachella lineup (Feb '09) Jan 5 JTristesse 6
Coachella Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Coachella People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:42 pm PST