Officer involved shooting case goes to DA

Sep 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTOC-TV Savannah

Georgia Bureau of Investigation has finished its investigation into an officer involved shooting and the case is now in the hands of the Chatham County District Attorney.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Feb 3, 2013
DA - GBI cant be trusted

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

These Port Wentworth killer cops are going to get away with it. The GBI and DA will make sure their pals are protected and kept out of jail. Killer Cops alway walk away without a scratch. Especially in Georgia.
Self defense

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

It's not like port wentworth police were there to invite him to church, they were there to investigate a robbery . The boy was guilty of something or he would not have gotten back in his car , locked the doors and started the vehicle. I believe it was self defense and lethal force was warranted. Say what you want but no man wants to have to take the life of another, and no I'm not in law enforcement.
Murder-By-Cop

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

The Shoals guy and the other one murdered that man. He wasn't under arrest for anything. He was a suspect only. If you knew Shoals you would know he is a bully cop that loves to push people around wearing a badge. he took this one too far and hopefully he will spend several years in prison where he belongs. Bubba will have a nice virgin cop to use and abuse. Payback is a bitch.
Justice served

Guyton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

I guess the system saw it justified. Good !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Clyo Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Clyo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••