Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#48160 Mar 12, 2013
Larry wrote:
In 2007 Corsi wrote that he himself is not a Republican and complained that "the Republican Party is controlled by what used to be called the 'Rockefeller Wing'."[28] In addition, Corsi called for the impeachment of George W. Bush."[29][30] On August 15th, 2008, Corsi endorsed Constitution Party presidential candidate Chuck Baldwin, who had campaigned to reopen the investigation into the September 11, 2001 attacks in support of the 9/11 Truth Movement.[31]
Factcheck.org called Corsi's The Obama Nation "a mishmash of unsupported conjecture, half-truths, logical fallacies and outright falsehoods."[35] Obama's campaign has criticized Corsi as a "bigoted fringe author" for these claims, as well as "the bizarre, conspiratorial views that Jerome Corsi has advocated in his broader work."[9][10][36][37] Corsi has also appeared on INN World Report, a news program on Free Speech TV, to advance his claims.
According to Corsi, "A video clip widely circulated on the Internet shows a test that pulverized an F-4 fighter on impact with a hardened target, providing evidence to answer 9/11 skeptics who question why so little identifiable airplane debris remained after the hijacked American Airlines Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon."[94] Audio and a Youtube video were circulated, especially among those questioning Corsi's credibility, of Corsi's January 29, 2008 interview on conspiracy theorist Alex Jones' radio show.[95][96][97] In the interview Corsi discusses "the findings of Steven Jones, physicist and hero of the '9/11 Truth' movement who claims to have evidence that the World Trade Center towers collapsed due to explosives inside the building, not just the planes hitting them, during the attacks."[95] Corsi cites Jones' findings of microscopic forensic evidence which seemingly negates the U.S. government hypothesis that the aircraft's jet fuel fired heat, alone, was sufficiently hot enough to collapse the steel superstructure of the buildings.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_Corsi
This is too new, got something older?

Wikipedia<----------Did you change anything there? LMAO @ Muffins the idiot.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#48161 Mar 12, 2013
Larry wrote:
According to Corsi, "A video clip widely circulated on the Internet shows a test that pulverized an F-4 fighter on impact with a hardened target, providing evidence to answer 9/11 skeptics who question why so little identifiable airplane debris remained after the hijacked American Airlines Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon."[94] Audio and a Youtube video were circulated, especially among those questioning Corsi's credibility, of Corsi's January 29, 2008 interview on conspiracy theorist Alex Jones' radio show.[95][96][97] In the interview Corsi discusses "the findings of Steven Jones, physicist and hero of the '9/11 Truth' movement who claims to have evidence that the World Trade Center towers collapsed due to explosives inside the building, not just the planes hitting them, during the attacks."[95] Corsi cites Jones' findings of microscopic forensic evidence which seemingly negates the U.S. government hypothesis that the aircraft's jet fuel fired heat, alone, was sufficiently hot enough to collapse the steel superstructure of the buildings.
LMAO
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_Corsi#Unf...
Come on muffins you can do better than posting all this old crap.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48163 Mar 12, 2013
.
.
.
.

"first of all, give an honor to God

-- and our Lord and savior, Barack Obama!"

.
.

The audience responds with cheers

"stand up"

"stand up"

.
.

"stand up"

For our Lord and savior, Barack Obama!

.
.

A record 89.3 million American adults are not in the workforce or seeking a job, according to new February jobs data from the U.S. Labor Department.

That translates into 36 percent of the U.S. adult civilian population.

The figure is up from 89 million in January.

The U.S. adult civilian population totals 244.8 million.

That number does not include members of the military or individuals in prisons, jails, nursing homes or mental hospitals.

..........

Obama's White House jobs council fraud

By Ed Rogers

The president can't manage his own White House jobs council.

The community organizer who never had to account for how well the community was organized can't even manage his own creation.

The story of the President's Council on Jobs and Competitiveness is a perfect metaphor for the president's hostile view of the private sector and how it can create and supply jobs for Americans.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-insid ...

.
.

"stand up"

For our Lord and savior, Barack Obama!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48164 Mar 12, 2013
.
.
.

Obama Resurrects His Failed 4-Year-Old Agenda

.
.
.

Most of the document sounds and looks familiar, because they offer what Obama promised in a first term:

• Promising to reform the corporate tax code while closing “loopholes” and stop companies from shipping jobs overseas while rewarding them for bringing jobs to the US

• More worker training

• Investing in wind, solar, nuclear, and clean coal while demanding higher gas mileage from vehicles

• Tax breaks for hiring workers

• Hiring another 100,000 teachers

• Continuing to roll out ObamaCare

Read more at http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Columns/2012/10 ...

.
.

The audience responds with cheers

"stand up"

"stand up"

.
.

"stand up"

For our Lord and savior, Barack Obama!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48165 Mar 12, 2013
.
.

"stand up"

For our Lord and savior, Barack Obama!

.
.
.
.

Record 18.7 Million Students in FY 2012 Got ‘Free’ Lunch

All in all, in the average school month in fiscal 2012, 31.6 million high school and grammar school students got federally subsidized lunches.

The total cost to the taxpayers for the school lunch program in 2012 was $10,410,100,000.00.

And that does not count free breakfasts.

..........

.
.
.

Not god Bless America, NO NO NO!

God DAMN America!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48166 Mar 12, 2013
.
.
.
.

“If you like cotton and want to pick it, vote Mitt Romney on your ticket,”

barack milhouse obummer

.
.
.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48168 Mar 12, 2013
Larry wrote:
In 2007 Corsi wrote that he himself is not a Republican and complained that "the Republican Party is controlled by what used to be called the 'Rockefeller Wing'."[28] In addition, Corsi called for the impeachment of George W. Bush."[29][30] On August 15th, 2008, Corsi endorsed Constitution Party presidential candidate Chuck Baldwin, who had campaigned to reopen the investigation into the September 11, 2001 attacks in support of the 9/11 Truth Movement.[31]
Factcheck.org called Corsi's The Obama Nation "a mishmash of unsupported conjecture, half-truths, logical fallacies and outright falsehoods."[35] Obama's campaign has criticized Corsi as a "bigoted fringe author" for these claims, as well as "the bizarre, conspiratorial views that Jerome Corsi has advocated in his broader work."[9][10][36][37] Corsi has also appeared on INN World Report, a news program on Free Speech TV, to advance his claims.
According to Corsi, "A video clip widely circulated on the Internet shows a test that pulverized an F-4 fighter on impact with a hardened target, providing evidence to answer 9/11 skeptics who question why so little identifiable airplane debris remained after the hijacked American Airlines Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon."[94] Audio and a Youtube video were circulated, especially among those questioning Corsi's credibility, of Corsi's January 29, 2008 interview on conspiracy theorist Alex Jones' radio show.[95][96][97] In the interview Corsi discusses "the findings of Steven Jones, physicist and hero of the '9/11 Truth' movement who claims to have evidence that the World Trade Center towers collapsed due to explosives inside the building, not just the planes hitting them, during the attacks."[95] Corsi cites Jones' findings of microscopic forensic evidence which seemingly negates the U.S. government hypothesis that the aircraft's jet fuel fired heat, alone, was sufficiently hot enough to collapse the steel superstructure of the buildings.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_Corsi
..........

A prominent member of Chicago’s homosexual community claims Barack Obama’s participation in the “gay” bar and bathhouse scene was so well known that many who were aware of his lifestyle were shocked when he ran for president and finally won the White House.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/claim-obama-hid-ga...
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48169 Mar 12, 2013
Larry wrote:
According to Corsi, "A video clip widely circulated on the Internet shows a test that pulverized an F-4 fighter on impact with a hardened target, providing evidence to answer 9/11 skeptics who question why so little identifiable airplane debris remained after the hijacked American Airlines Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon."[94] Audio and a Youtube video were circulated, especially among those questioning Corsi's credibility, of Corsi's January 29, 2008 interview on conspiracy theorist Alex Jones' radio show.[95][96][97] In the interview Corsi discusses "the findings of Steven Jones, physicist and hero of the '9/11 Truth' movement who claims to have evidence that the World Trade Center towers collapsed due to explosives inside the building, not just the planes hitting them, during the attacks."[95] Corsi cites Jones' findings of microscopic forensic evidence which seemingly negates the U.S. government hypothesis that the aircraft's jet fuel fired heat, alone, was sufficiently hot enough to collapse the steel superstructure of the buildings.
LMAO
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_Corsi#Unf...
..........

.
.
.

DuJan said he has been told “Obama’s secrets would have to come out just like John Edwards’ secrets came out.”

He said Obama stopped going to gay bars and bathhouses in Chicago when he began running for the U.S. Senate in 2004.

“Back then, Obama could walk around Chicago and people generally wouldn’t recognize him, even though he was a state senator in the Illinois assembly at the time,” DuJan said.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/claim-obama-hid-ga...

.
.

Be Proud!!!!

Say it Loud!!!!

“First Gay President”

With A Little Rainbow Halo Over His Head.

Aaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48171 Mar 12, 2013
Farnsworth wrote:
<quoted text>
He was more successful as President of the US than let's say your messiah Mitt Romnuts.
Just keep on praying to your loser messiah Mitt Romnuts. Oh yeah he will save the American economy from the success's and achievments that Barack Obama has ressurected from the big dump that your previous messiah-in-chief GW Bush left in a brown bag on our porch filled with you know what....
So keep up the good work ....Mitt Romeny in 2016.....yeah baby
Its gonna happen again...watch and see
He will buy his way in again.....hahahahahaa
This is funny but seriously I think Romnuts has a chance this time, don't you?
..........

.
.
.
.

Man’s Country

Madsen published an article in his Wayne Madsen Report in May 2010 claiming Obama and Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel were members of the same bathhouse in Chicago.

“President Obama and his chief of staff Rahm Emanuel are lifetime members of the same gay bathhouse in uptown Chicago, according to informed sources in Chicago’s gay community, as well as veteran political sources in the city,” Madsen wrote.

He said the bathhouse,“Man’s Country,” catered “to older men,” noting “it has been in business for some 30 years and is known as one of uptown Chicago’s ‘grand old bathhouses.’”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/claim-obama-hid-ga...

..........

Romnuts?

You mean obummernuts
Mitt R

West Mifflin, PA

#48172 Mar 12, 2013
Paul Ryan in Wonderland: Chapter Six

It didnt work before the election, it wont work now, and never will.

Sorry folks. After watching Representative Paul Ryan launch his much-anticipated budget for the fiscal year 2014, I can’t keep up the pretense. The plan is a joke. It’s dead on arrival, and nobody should pay much attention to it, except as another exhibit in the indictment of latter-day Republicanism. Ryan’s numbers don’t add up. His proposals—cutting domestic programs, converting Medicare to a voucher program, returning Medicaid to the states, reducing the top rate of income tax to twenty-five per cent—were roundly rejected by the voters just five months ago. And the philosophy his plan is based upon—trickle-down economics combined with an unbridled hostility toward government programs designed to correct market failures—is tattered and shopworn.

The contents of Ryan’s plan aren’t new, or nearly new. Give or take a few minor details, it’s a rehashed version of the budget he put out twelve months ago, which itself was a retread of the budget he issued the year before that, which was based on his 2010 plan. In fact, he’s been trotting out this pablum for six years now. Back in 2008, he unveiled his original budget under the workmanlike name “Roadmap for America’s Future.” As my colleague Ryan Lizza pointed out in an informative piece on Ryan last year, the blueprint, which proposed replacing Medicare with a voucher program, attracted just a handful of Republican votes and didn’t make it out of committee. But Ryan didn’t give up on his clunker, he just gave it a more uplifting name:“The Path to Prosperity.”(Give the Wisconsin cowlick credit for one thing: he appears to have studied his Orwell, as well as his Ayn Rand.) This year again, the same moniker appears on the budget’s front page. A more realistic title would be:“Paul Ryan in Wonderland: Chapter Six.”

About the only argument you can make for Ryan’s budgets (or roadmaps, or pathways) is that they aren’t budgets at all: they are political manifestos. A few years ago, well before he was chosen as a Vice-Presidential candidate, I asked Grover Norquist, who knows a thing or two about Republican politics, what function Ryan performed in the G.O.P. and why, even then, he was taken seriously by pundits and party elders.“Ryan’s role is to point to the Promised Land,” Norquist replied. As leaders of their respective caucuses, workaday pols like John Boehner and Mitch McConnell have to get involved in the messy business of tangling with the White House over actual legislation. Ryan can float above it all, working out in the House gym, speaking to Republican policy retreats, and updating Rand’s message for the twenty-first century.

Read more: http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/johncas...
truth

Erie, PA

#48174 Mar 12, 2013
Greed

Anonymous Proxy

#48177 Mar 12, 2013
MoneyMoneyMoney
DTMReallybobbyar emissing

Chambersburg, PA

#48178 Mar 12, 2013
Where's Dan the man/ Really/bobby 6464? The three of them haven't been here today.
Sandwich

Clearfield, PA

#48179 Mar 12, 2013
DTMReallybobbyaremissing wrote:
Where's Dan the man/ Really/bobby 6464? The three of them haven't been here today.
They are having a threesome and fighting over who gets to be in the middle.
D Cheney

West Mifflin, PA

#48180 Mar 12, 2013
Here are the average spending increases per year in raw dollars (not adjusted for inflation) in descending order by president:

President
Fiscal year baseline
Last fiscal year
Average percentage increase per year

Carter 1977 1981 16.4
Nixon 1969 1975 13.5
Johnson 1964 1969 11.0
George W. Bush 2001 2009 10.2
Reagan 1981 1989 8.6
Kennedy 1961 1964 7.1
George H.W. Bush 1989 1993 5.8
Clinton 1993 2001 4.0
Eisenhower 1953 1961 3.6
Obama 2009 2013 1.4



So, using raw dollars, Obama did oversee the lowest annual increases in spending of any president in 60 years.

Why does Obama spend so much according to Republicans ?

LØØK HERE AND SEE!!

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

Folks, you cant make this shit up!
CASSIUS KING

Louisville, KY

#48181 Mar 12, 2013
Did you forget to add the healthcare bill and an additional 1.5 trillion ? What a dumb azz ! Kind of shatters all previous presidential spending. What a clown. Go get your free cheese you little rat bastard !
D Cheney wrote:
Here are the average spending increases per year in raw dollars (not adjusted for inflation) in descending order by president:
President
Fiscal year baseline
Last fiscal year
Average percentage increase per year
Carter 1977 1981 16.4
Nixon 1969 1975 13.5
Johnson 1964 1969 11.0
George W. Bush 2001 2009 10.2
Reagan 1981 1989 8.6
Kennedy 1961 1964 7.1
George H.W. Bush 1989 1993 5.8
Clinton 1993 2001 4.0
Eisenhower 1953 1961 3.6
Obama 2009 2013 1.4
So, using raw dollars, Obama did oversee the lowest annual increases in spending of any president in 60 years.
Why does Obama spend so much according to Republicans ?
LØØK HERE AND SEE!!
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Folks, you cant make this shit up!
George

Youngstown, OH

#48182 Mar 12, 2013
I support no one.
Condi Rice

West Mifflin, PA

#48184 Mar 12, 2013
Here are the average spending increases per year in raw dollars (not adjusted for inflation) in descending order by president:

President
Fiscal year baseline
Last fiscal year
Average percentage increase per year

Carter 1977 1981 16.4
Nixon 1969 1975 13.5
Johnson 1964 1969 11.0
George W. Bush 2001 2009 10.2
Reagan 1981 1989 8.6
Kennedy 1961 1964 7.1
George H.W. Bush 1989 1993 5.8
Clinton 1993 2001 4.0
Eisenhower 1953 1961 3.6
Obama 2009 2013 1.4

So, using raw dollars, Obama did oversee the lowest annual increases in spending of any president in 60 years.

Why does Obama spend so much according to Republicans ?

LØØK HERE AND SEE!!

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

Folks, you cant make this shit up!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
JustMy2Cents

United States

#48189 Mar 12, 2013
Figures don't lie, but liars figure.Reagan did more deficit spending than all presidents before him combined.Bush 41 didn't, but he had only 1 term.Clinton had balanced budgets and a surplus.No deficit reduction. Bush 43 did more deficit spending than all presdents before him combined.Obama has more deficit spending than all presidents combined.This is the Snowball Effect. 1.6% of Trillions is more than 8.4% of Billions.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#48190 Mar 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Your analysis fails because real estate taxes benefit only local government, while disaster aid comes from federal taxpayers.
Low-lying areas of New Orleans should be abandoned to nature.
I see your point. We should not rebuild natural disaster areas but relocate those people. Spend a dollar now to save 100 in 20 or 50 years.

It must be nice for you to live in an area where no natural disasters happen that you have no need for federal assistance at all.

So you won't mind that if you get hit by one, the nation will abandon you to "bad luck", right? I'll assume you are covered by free market, private insurance.

'"E Pluribus Unum" be damned' should be the national motto, eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clymer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephen Waugh arrested for rape, assault, etc. Sep '14 concerned 1
Review: Quality Life Services (Aug '14) Aug '14 very unhappy 1
Town meeting sets up tough crowd for Rep. Paul ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 conductor 8
anyone know anything about mary ann campbell an... (Mar '10) Mar '14 Amber 6
vance (Jan '14) Jan '14 dilltown 1
Will voters choose term limits for Erie County ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 gary lover 2
Quakertown students: Require ignition locks for... (May '08) Sep '13 Stay In Your Lane 28
Clymer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Clymer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:26 am PST

NFL 6:26AM
Visits Tracker: Cary Williams meeting with Seahawks
Bleacher Report 7:56 AM
'Home-Run Threat' WR the Eagles Should Draft in Round 2
Yahoo! Sports 7:56 AM
Things getting very awkward between Troy Polamalu and Steelers
Yahoo! Sports 9:59 AM
Greg Cosell's analysis: Breaking down the Eagles-Bills trade
Bleacher Report 6:18 PM
Why Collins Should Be Steelers' Ultimate Target