Voice my Opinion

Voice my Opinion

There are 11 comments on the PhillyBurbs.com story from Apr 14, 2008, titled Voice my Opinion. In it, PhillyBurbs.com reports that:

Blowin' in the wind There's energy but also resistance. No farm here Horses apparently not welcome in Solebury. via PhillyBurbs.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PhillyBurbs.com.

ROD GERRARD

Denver, CO

#1 May 16, 2008
BEING A BRIT' WHO HAS RSIDED IN THE US FOR 13 YEARS, I LIVED THROUGH THE RECESSION IN THE UK AND WATCHED THE ECONOMY GO DOWN THE TOILET.
THIS PRESIDENT,(WHO I CONSIDER 'THE WORST' SINCE NIXON) SHOULD BE UTTERLY ASHAMED OF HIMSELF..AND HIS SIDE-KICKS TOO!
ONCE GASOLINE GETS OUT OF HAND PRICE-WISE, EVERYTHING ELSE FOLLOWS SUIT.
BUSH SEEMS UNCONCERNED. BUT THEN, I SUPPOSE IF YOUR FAMILY ARE INCREDIBLY WEALTHY,(LIKE HIS)..IT REALLY DOESN'T HAVE MUCH IMPORTANCE TO YOU.
HOWEVER, THE AVERAGE 'JOE' STRUGGLES JUST TO PAY THEIR BILLS EACH WEEK.
I FOR ONE WILL CHEER WHEN BUSH'S TERM IS UP. I'LL BE OVERJOYED TO GET RID OF THIS MAN WHO HAS CLEARLY 'STABBED THE U.S. IN THE BACK'.
Joseph Papaleo

Denver, CO

#2 May 20, 2008
Ya know what, Rod? Im not even certain that this President has the mental capacity to see he's role in all of this. I'm not saying this to be provacative or to insult the man, but I really dont think he gets it.

We have an age requirement for the Presidency (35 years old). I know plenty of people far younger who would have done a far better job.

But since it is OK to segregate people outta of job on account of their age, maybe we should begin to pressure congress to impose certain "intellectual requirements" on our Commander in Chief. Perhaps its time we tac on A certain IQ requirement to the job. That way we can be certain that we'll never get another George Bush scenario here in the United States!
Randy Tillery

Avon, IN

#3 Oct 3, 2008
Im sad, that President GEORGE BUSH, Has forgot asking god, To give him knowledge on the Decisions he has made for our Country. I work in the manufacturing of Bricks,since he has taken office ive changed jobs 4 times,The job im haveing to take today is a government job something in my life i would have never wanted to do . My own family tells me im working for the Bad guys now what is a middle class worker to do now Mc Cain is not a middle class man an probally has a better education then 90 percent of us but, as i see it if obama is supposedly a bad decision then either way other Countrys are allready owning most of America all you have to do is look around everyone in the middle class is struggling thanks to the lazy government that is in place right now so my vote has to go to the obama group for if you look into McCains eyes for wisdom he looks like a bid KID WITH a TOY BOX .
Bubba

Mckinney, TX

#4 Oct 6, 2008
Randy Tillery wrote:
Im sad, that President GEORGE BUSH, Has forgot asking god, To give him knowledge on the Decisions he has made for our Country. I work in the manufacturing of Bricks,since he has taken office ive changed jobs 4 times,The job im haveing to take today is a government job something in my life i would have never wanted to do . My own family tells me im working for the Bad guys now what is a middle class worker to do now Mc Cain is not a middle class man an probally has a better education then 90 percent of us but, as i see it if obama is supposedly a bad decision then either way other Countrys are allready owning most of America all you have to do is look around everyone in the middle class is struggling thanks to the lazy government that is in place right now so my vote has to go to the obama group for if you look into McCains eyes for wisdom he looks like a bid KID WITH a TOY BOX .
It's really easy... Bill Maher had it right. Pass a law that no one from Texas can be president. Dubya needs to be back in Crawford cuttin brush.

Since: Oct 08

Mckinney, TX

#5 Oct 6, 2008
I live in Texas, and how Dubya ever became governor, let alone president, is a mystery. All you hear about is how he got everyone to get along down here. That was easy...he didn't do a damn thing. Spent all his time on his ranch in Crawford.
Now he is running this country into the ground, and those of you who voted for this dufus are to blame. Do yourself a favor and look up his resume. Please please, please!! He never succeeded in anything. His Daddy bailed him out of every venture he entered into.
We are having a party big time here on the day he leaves office.
gtom

Souderton, PA

#6 Oct 18, 2008
Rod. Where would you have rather spent the last 13 years? Britain is in worse shape and with the prospect of Sharia law in minority communities. That's religious "segregation".
I myself would blame GB if he were a dictator but that's not how the process works. If that were so, all this would have happened years ago by Presidential "edict".
Congress, House of Reps., President. That is the true order of blame for that is the system by which we live.

“It's been so long lol”

Since: Aug 08

San Antonio

#7 Oct 18, 2008
i dont know why im here
JEZ

Evansville, IN

#8 Oct 18, 2008
hi anime happy.
Bubba

Mckinney, TX

#9 Oct 20, 2008
http://www.nowpublic.com/world/rush-limbaugh-...
Exactly why I am voting Democratic....
ann

Clemson, SC

#10 Apr 1, 2012
say that i believe the government and the president are putting us in this position.. if they are people out here winning 500 million dollars on lottery almost every time you turn around then how can the economy be bad? it isnt bad they are just keeping funds from the poor and watching them die off. if they can afford to give away 500 million dollars then why are they saying we are broke? its all about controlling us.
Muncho

Plovdiv, Bulgaria

#11 Apr 1, 2012
I love table tennis but I wonder what custom bat I should buy. I came across [url]tennisdiscount.eu[/url] and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with that site? I am looking for a custom racquet made by an established manufacturer like 729 Friendship Galaxy, DHS, etc and the low prices of this site tempt me quite a bit. Thanks for the help!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clymer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No - quick fix' to drug problem Apr '17 barbxx11 4
Ted Woodhead (May '16) May '16 Wondering 1
News Ex-APD officer faces drug charges (Oct '15) Oct '15 Who 1
News Son Accused of Bilking Dad Out $100k (Jun '10) Sep '15 Friend of the Family 4
Stephen Waugh arrested for rape, assault, etc. (Sep '14) Aug '15 Dude 3
yard sale! (Jun '15) Jun '15 yardsaleatmarionc... 2
News Meet the candidates for Erie County judge (May '15) May '15 Billy white shoes 3

Clymer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clymer Mortgages