Pennsylvania Legislator Supports Acti...

Pennsylvania Legislator Supports Action to Stymie Strip Club

There are 7 comments on the www.berksmontnews.com story from Jan 2, 2008, titled Pennsylvania Legislator Supports Action to Stymie Strip Club. In it, www.berksmontnews.com reports that:

Dear Editor:I want to express sincere appreciation to Judge Clyde W. Waite on his recent decision that prevented the Coyote Strip Club in Milford Township [near Quakertown, PA]...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.berksmontnews.com.

carl milford township

AOL

#2 Jan 2, 2008
I would like to thank him also. We can not give on this !

“40 Acres And A Backhoe”

Since: Jan 08

Milford Twp.

#3 Jan 2, 2008
It's the Municipalities Planning Code, as approved by our state legislators, that is at the root of this and every other zoning issue. The MPC is written by, and for, the people who paid for it: Developers. Developers fund elections, both local and state-wide, and they are rewarded for their support. Read up on the MPC, most people know little about it.
http://www.dep.state.pa.us/hosting/growingsma...
Unreal_Pa

Hazleton, PA

#4 Jan 3, 2008
He's only about 20 days late as all politicians. Go back to sleep Clymer no snoring now.... Get the facts before you make such untimely comments.
Open Mind

Roseland, NJ

#5 Jan 3, 2008
imagine if they allow slot machines at coyotes! Then Clymer would be all over it.
Open Mind

Roseland, NJ

#7 Jan 3, 2008
Like Pat Murphy

“40 Acres And A Backhoe”

Since: Jan 08

Milford Twp.

#8 Jan 3, 2008
Unreal_Pa wrote:
He's only about 20 days late as all politicians. Go back to sleep Clymer no snoring now.... Get the facts before you make such untimely comments.
Clymer was on time. This site was referring to old news.

Since: Dec 07

Quakertown

#9 Jan 3, 2008
MrLocal wrote:
<quoted text>
Clymer was on time. This site was referring to old news.
He's a joke without a phrase.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clymer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No - quick fix' to drug problem Apr '17 barbxx11 4
Ted Woodhead (May '16) May '16 Wondering 1
News Ex-APD officer faces drug charges (Oct '15) Oct '15 Who 1
News Son Accused of Bilking Dad Out $100k (Jun '10) Sep '15 Friend of the Family 4
Stephen Waugh arrested for rape, assault, etc. (Sep '14) Aug '15 Dude 3
yard sale! (Jun '15) Jun '15 yardsaleatmarionc... 2
News Meet the candidates for Erie County judge (May '15) May '15 Billy white shoes 3

Clymer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clymer Mortgages