Baton Rouge has some bad news for Har...

Baton Rouge has some bad news for Harrisburg

There are 1 comment on the The Morning Call story from Mar 12, 2008, titled Baton Rouge has some bad news for Harrisburg. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

The recent New York Times article about Louisiana was startling, to say the least.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Billy Givens

Northampton, PA

#1 Mar 13, 2008
The day before publication of your current column, March 12, 2008, an agent from the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board's (PGCB's) Bureau of Investigations and Enforcement (BIE) showed up at the back door of my home at 200 Parker Avenue.

I happened not to be home at the time, but he left a business card bearing his name, phone, and fax numbers on my back door stoop.

I dialed the phone number on his card and was connected to his voice mail. I left a message saying I was sorry I missed him and left my phone number if he wished to speak to me.

He has not returned my call.

I've wondered whether his visit was related to my criticisms of the PGCB and its BIE in postings on my blog, www.billybytes.com/blog .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clymer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No - quick fix' to drug problem Apr '17 barbxx11 4
Ted Woodhead (May '16) May '16 Wondering 1
News Ex-APD officer faces drug charges (Oct '15) Oct '15 Who 1
News Son Accused of Bilking Dad Out $100k (Jun '10) Sep '15 Friend of the Family 4
Stephen Waugh arrested for rape, assault, etc. (Sep '14) Aug '15 Dude 3
yard sale! (Jun '15) Jun '15 yardsaleatmarionc... 2
News Meet the candidates for Erie County judge (May '15) May '15 Billy white shoes 3

Clymer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clymer Mortgages