New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

liberal are IDIOTS

United States

#12181 Oct 8, 2012
Obama REFUSED to protect the Lybian ambassador and the Americans around him. Obama would rather use money to buy votes than to protect Americans. Obama's refusal to provide security to Ambassador led to the rape, trture and murder of 4 Americans.
old time citizen

Batavia, NY

#12182 Oct 8, 2012
Dont go vote at all. NEITHER will ever get us out of Debt to China. Neither will help the un-employment rate, Neither will make any difference at all. The United States has lot its spine and the politicians have sold us out. Just remember this the next time you get on the phone and a "Pakastani" is on the other end answering the phone, when American workers are in unemployment lines. Global Economy my azz.... it is about time the United States started taking care of the people in our own streets.
liberal are IDIOTS

United States

#12183 Oct 8, 2012
The terroists that raped! Tortured, and nurdered the 4 americans in Lybia were given their rocket launchers by Obama.
ron

United States

#12184 Oct 8, 2012
Obama and the dumbasscrats that control Congress have. Years of trillion dollar deficits and have added 6 trillion to the National debt.4
ron

United States

#12186 Oct 8, 2012
The Democrat majority of Congress voted to cut defence spending and that led to 4 anericans being raped, tortured and murdered in Lybia.
ron

United States

#12187 Oct 8, 2012
The Democrat controlled Congess voted down the Obama budget.. Not even one dumbasscrat voted for the obama budget.
Whining Repukes

Corinth, NY

#12188 Oct 8, 2012
Proven Obama fails wrote:
<quoted text>WOw how quickly you agree with yourself 4x before 1 minute is up! Truth hurt bitch?
"WOw how quickly you agree with yourself 4x before 1 minute is up"

I guess I'm a pretty popular guy, eh douche ?

"Truth hurt bitch?"

Not quite as much as when your mom slides a tongue up my a$$!
Proven Obama fails

Whitesboro, NY

#12189 Oct 8, 2012
WOw how quickly you agree with yourself 4x before 1 minute is up! Truth hurt bitch?

Incontovertable Obama FAILS!

Promises broken by Obama. He said he would deliver on thesepromises or he would not ask for the job again.

He's failed, yet still lies again and insists on daring to ask for another chance? Really?

-Obama Plan would cut deficit by 4Trillion = PROVEN FAIL!
-Obama will return to Clinton Tax Rates = PROVEN FAIL!
-Romney Medicare would cost seniors 6k = PROVEN LIE!
-Romney would raise taxes on middle class = DEBUNKED LIE!
-Healthcare premiums would be affordable = DEBUNKED LIE!
-Libyan was due to a MOVIE! LOL! Obama DENIED protection! LIES LIES. Do you ravingassholes ever trade in anything butfucking lies man?

(Even Stephanie Cutter, Obama's top tax "guru" was stymied on CNN Live when told the real facts!)
Proven Obama fails

Whitesboro, NY

#12190 Oct 8, 2012
Whining Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
"WOw how quickly you agree with yourself 4x before 1 minute is up"
I guess I'm a pretty popular guy, eh douche ?
"Truth hurt bitch?"
Not quite as much as when your mom slides a tongue up my a$$!
Oh no the childish lying infant Obamasucker is making "your momma" jokes! LOL!

Typical handout wanting immature liberal retard.

Click "X" and "flame" all you want you STILL haven't addressed the OBVIOUS OBAMA LIES retard man!

I said relax you'll still be able to keep your welfare son!

----------

WOw how quickly you agree with yourself 4x before 1 minute is up! Truth hurt bitch?

Incontovertable Obama FAILS!

Promises broken by Obama. He said he would deliver on thesepromises or he would not ask for the job again.

He's failed, yet still lies again and insists on daring to ask for another chance? Really?

-Obama Plan would cut deficit by 4Trillion = PROVEN FAIL!
-Obama will return to Clinton Tax Rates = PROVEN FAIL!
-Romney Medicare would cost seniors 6k = PROVEN LIE!
-Romney would raise taxes on middle class = DEBUNKED LIE!
-Healthcare premiums would be affordable = DEBUNKED LIE!
-Libyan was due to a MOVIE! LOL! Obama DENIED protection! LIES LIES. Do you ravingassholes ever trade in anything butfucking lies man?

(Even Stephanie Cutter, Obama's top tax "guru" was stymied on CNN Live when told the real facts!)
Jules

Whitesboro, NY

#12191 Oct 8, 2012
ron wrote:
The Democrat majority of Congress voted to cut defence spending and that led to 4 anericans being raped, tortured and murdered in Lybia.
All those "X"s and crap won't change the facts they are avoiding like a plague!
Typical libs have to revert to baby namecalling and unoriginal momma jokes. That's why these welfare recipients sit on here all day none are working!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#12192 Oct 8, 2012
ron wrote:
Obama and the dumbasscrats that control Congress have. Years of trillion dollar deficits and have added 6 trillion to the National debt.4
Instead of putting lies why don't you look up just how the Congress is made up.
The House is controled by the Reps.242 rep to 193 Dems
The Sen. there are 51 Dems 47 Reps. and 2 Ind.
So the Dems DO NOT control the congress
They had a 49 to 49 and 2 ind Sen in 2007 to 2009 and a 233 Dem to 198 Rep
In 2009 to 2011 it was 57 Dems to 41 Rep 2 ind and 2 empty seats and the House had 256 Dems and 178 Rep
and for the years 1995 to 2007 the REPs had complete control of congress [ House and Sen.] and from 2001 to 2007 they had not only complete control of the Congress but the Pres. TOO
Have a nice night
Gallup Poll says Rom Won

Whitesboro, NY

#12193 Oct 8, 2012
Oh no! I hear a bunch of liberal pink panties twistin!
National polling released Monday continues to demonstrate an apparent Mitt Romney surge, with the Republican nominee at least pulling even with President Obama -- and in one poll shooting past him -- on the heels of what Gallup deemed the biggest debate victory in recorded history.

New Gallup numbers show registered voters overwhelmingly considered Romney the winner of the debate in Denver. Seventy-two percent gave Romney the win, while 20 percent said Obama did the better job. Gallup reported the 52-point victory is the biggest the polling firm has ever measured -- the closest was Bill Clinton's 42-point win over George H.W. Bush in a 1992 debate.

The sentiment appeared to have big implications for Romney's national standing.

A separate Pew Research Center poll showed Romney surging from an 8-point deficit to a 4-point lead among likely voters. The Oct. 4-7 survey of 1,112 likely voters showed Romney leading 49-45 percent. Among registered voters, the two candidates were tied.

Gallup polling among registered voters in the three days after the debate also showed the candidates tied at 47 percent each. In the three days prior, Obama was leading by 5 points.

The Gallup numbers follow a national Rasmussen survey which showed Romney leading 49-47 percent. Rasmussen also released several swing-state polls on Friday showing Romney pulling roughly even with Obama in the wake of the debate.

Gallup typically reports polling based on seven-day rolling averages -- in the latest, Obama is leading 49-46 percent. Gallup reported that the gap "would narrow further" if Romney's momentum continues.

Romney is trying to build on his surge with a foreign policy speech in Virginia on Monday.

Obama's team, though, is aggressively hammering Romney as a manipulator of the facts, suggesting the president will challenge him more firmly on the debate stage next week.

A vice presidential debate is set for this Thursday, with two more presidential debates scheduled after that.

The post-debate Gallup poll of 1,387 registered voters was conducted Oct. 4-6. It had a margin of error of 3 percentage points.
KITA1

Saranac Lake, NY

#12194 Oct 8, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Instead of putting lies why don't you look up just how the Congress is made up.
The House is controled by the Reps.242 rep to 193 Dems
The Sen. there are 51 Dems 47 Reps. and 2 Ind.
So the Dems DO NOT control the congress
They had a 49 to 49 and 2 ind Sen in 2007 to 2009 and a 233 Dem to 198 Rep
In 2009 to 2011 it was 57 Dems to 41 Rep 2 ind and 2 empty seats and the House had 256 Dems and 178 Rep
and for the years 1995 to 2007 the REPs had complete control of congress [ House and Sen.] and from 2001 to 2007 they had not only complete control of the Congress but the Pres. TOO
Have a nice night
Your Todd!! I AM SURE OF IT!!!
democrat

Utica, NY

#12195 Oct 8, 2012
We are in big trouble.

Among likely voters, Romney holds a huge 49% to 45% edge over Obama. He trailed by eight points among likely voters last month.
democrat

Utica, NY

#12196 Oct 8, 2012
Obama and the Obama State Department REFUSED to give securtiy to the Ambassador and his staff in Lybia.
democrat

Utica, NY

#12197 Oct 8, 2012
The Democrats CONROL Congres and they hav not passed a budget in 4 years.
liberals

Utica, NY

#12198 Oct 8, 2012
Todd Bird has not taken the time to correct one liar liberal when they say the Republicans control Congress but he has a need to say the Dumbasscrats don't control Congress. I guess liar libs don't bother Todd Bird
Joesph Stalin Obama

Superior, AZ

#12199 Oct 8, 2012
Hey liberals..4 weeks from now, your give me free stuff government will becoming to the end

you liberals will now have to find a job and buy your own groceries.

Scary for you liberals isn't it? considering you've never had a job or bought your own groceries in your lives.
JesseSharptonWri ght

Stratford, CT

#12200 Oct 8, 2012
Sloppy Seconds wrote:
<quoted text>
You can have sloppy seconds, redneck.
You can bite me, but don't leave Obamamarks; they're a sure sign of failure.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#12201 Oct 8, 2012
democrat wrote:
The Democrats CONROL Congres and they hav not passed a budget in 4 years.
I see you have no idea how Congress is made up.
First of all it has TWO houses.
House of Representatives and the Sen.
The REPs have control of the House of representatives 242 Reps to 193 Dems
SO the REPs control half of Congress not all of it
Then there is the Sen. where there are 51 Dems 47 Reps 2 ind. and the Dems do control the Sen.
The other half of Congress.
So the Dems control the Sen and the Reps control the House.
Hope that helps you understand how Congress is set up.
Have a nice night

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clymer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clymer Resident Charged After Alleged Relations... Oct 5 victor rivera 1
News Pine Grove Transmission Celebrates Five Years (Nov '13) Sep 28 uanus 19
Are there Forum issues? (Aug '06) Mar '17 Guiniss schminiss 11
The One that Got away. (Again, and again, and a... (Aug '06) Mar '17 StatingTheObv 20
News Mayville winter festival this weekend (Feb '17) Feb '17 Kkkkkkk 2
News Sherman BOE Looks To Share Occupational Therapy... (Jan '15) Jan '15 sky 2
drugy in clymer (Oct '14) Oct '14 todd 1

Clymer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clymer Mortgages