clymer,ny residences
bucky

Clearwater, FL

#1 Aug 16, 2012
A lot of them are nothing but a bunch of nosey prudes.
obama lovers
#2 Aug 17, 2012
bucky wrote:
A lot of them are nothing but a bunch of nosey prudes.
There are a few in town that think they know it all with their nose up in the air and think their shit don't stink and their better than others!
buckey

Kissimmee, FL

#3 Aug 18, 2012
A lot of them remin ne of the springer show-jerry-jerry-jerry!
sorry for you

Baldwinsville, NY

#4 Sep 24, 2012
nickersons nuff said if your missing a mexican look there they have them all papers or not bunch of stuck up losers and low lifes

Since: Sep 12

Jamestown, NY

#5 Sep 25, 2012
Wow proof that we are surrounded by idiots.Nice a small town is rocked with this and you all sit and talk about how tuck up everyone is.Its that way in all towns.To the person who cut down Nickersons and say their Mexicans have no papers...check ya facts before you run your mouth.Because the ones there do...
Paula Calahan-Wall

Jamestown, NY

#6 Sep 25, 2012
For those who don't even have the guts to post your damn name!! I do!! Why don't you think about the kids in the school who lost the man that stood by and talked to them everyday!! The one who supported them and came to all of their events!! If you knew anything, and I mean anything about a small town, you would know that we stick together and will kick anyone of your asses if you would bring it!! You don't know us and you have no idea!! It is about the kids and if you are too damn ignorant to realize that than you need to get your head out of your asses and take to another damn country!! If you have a problem with the Nickerson's why not think about all of their kids in that school!! This is coming from a mother of two kids in that school and from someone who cared deeply for the man who was taken in a tragic way. I dealt with Mr Reed many times and he knew what all those kids needed and what this community needed. So all of you haters - GO TO HELL!!! KARMA IS A BITCH!!!
lisa pugh

Bradford, PA

#7 Sep 25, 2012
Its so sad how u ppl are tearing down ppl who u may or may not know. on a here for one thing .. I grew up in this town still have tons of friends from this town and love this town. THey are not stuck up . its a small town who are just close and keeps to themselves. This town went through so much and its sad that they have to deal with this. a small town never even thought it could happen and when it does just so wrong. The ppl are scared and frighten. they have been through hell and back and deserve s much more respect . for someone attack someone at school just makes it more scary for the kids their parnets teachers and everyone..Hell i dont even live there anymore and it scares me tons.so instead of complain. have some fucken respect and consideration. do some praying reach out to god and help them out in anyway possible...
marshknowitall

Saint Cloud, FL

#8 Sep 29, 2012
lisa pugh wrote:
Its so sad how u ppl are tearing down ppl who u may or may not know. on a here for one thing .. I grew up in this town still have tons of friends from this town and love this town. THey are not stuck up . its a small town who are just close and keeps to themselves. This town went through so much and its sad that they have to deal with this. a small town never even thought it could happen and when it does just so wrong. The ppl are scared and frighten. they have been through hell and back and deserve s much more respect . for someone attack someone at school just makes it more scary for the kids their parnets teachers and everyone..Hell i dont even live there anymore and it scares me tons.so instead of complain. have some fucken respect and consideration. do some praying reach out to god and help them out in anyway possible...
Your dammed right i'm a nosey prude,i know more than a lot of these town clowns,i'll always stick my nose in the air and where it don't belong,i'm better than these dumb farmers and backward scumballs,even the amish don't like me and i don't give a damn.
marshknowitall

Apopka, FL

#9 Sep 29, 2012
This town is starting to get likke the JERRY springer show and as bad as the Detroit and ERIE ghetto whit all the gossiping,shooting and womanizing,I'll stay a prude and mind eveeryones business,i'm better than the scum in clymer ,had a business here for years in this town,so i know it all,even th Amish are starting to get terrible,so i can be counted in as better than the rest of jerk town and i'll always stay that way,nose in everybodys business and know better than the rest of them.
ccc

Newfield, NY

#10 Oct 2, 2012
hello
Boomer

Zephyrhills, FL

#11 Dec 30, 2012
Useless bunch of prudes who can't kee their noses out of other poples business and familys.jerry springer show,you are so correct!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clymer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot chicks that smoke? (Jun '08) May 12 regular 2
News Chalan Clark Williamson Apr '15 Anonymous 4
Chautauqua County VALUES (Aug '06) Feb '15 Valued 244
News What Happened to Missing Mom? Police Need Your ... (Oct '08) Feb '15 unkown 71
News Sherman BOE Looks To Share Occupational Therapy... Jan '15 sky 2
News Area Police Reports Jan '15 Rachel 1
News Area Police Reports (Nov '14) Nov '14 Ace McMillan 3
More from around the web

Clymer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]