Stage set for mob case

Stage set for mob case

There are 3 comments on the Newsday story from Apr 9, 2007, titled Stage set for mob case. In it, Newsday reports that:

Frank Boccia was a small-time gangster whose demise occurred because he beat up another mobster's wife, investigators believe.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

williamo

AOL

#1 Apr 9, 2007
what happened to the devecchio case, when does he go ontrial , and why does clemente and lance not want to testify
FCK THE FBI FEDS

Tekirdag, Turkey

#2 Apr 11, 2007
I hope they walk.Feds always using murdering criminals & little else to convict people of crimes.
gary simonds

Binghamton, NY

#3 Apr 14, 2007
i would do the same if anyone beat up my wife

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clyde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mott's strikers get boost from grocery workers'... (Jul '10) Jun 9 Melysa reid 14
Whats going on in Phelps May '16 Pete 2
slut wife (Dec '15) May '16 Curious 3
News Deputies: 16-yr-old stole car, led police on chase (Dec '15) Jan '16 DIAMOND DAISY ALERT 3
Scandalous Activity at Bryne Dairy (Jul '15) Jan '16 DIAMOND DAISY ALERT 5
News Clyde-Savannah schools chief ticketed after pas... (May '08) Dec '15 CayugaSpy 2
News Correction Officers Allegedly Forced Employee T... (Oct '09) Dec '15 CayugaSpy 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clyde Mortgages