Clyde woman dies in Wayne County cras...

Clyde woman dies in Wayne County crash with tractor trailer

There are 26 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Nov 30, 2009, titled Clyde woman dies in Wayne County crash with tractor trailer. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

Texting while driving can be deadly and that is what Wayne County Sheriff's Deputies say happened in Huron around 7:15 a.m. today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
customer

Rochester, NY

#23 Dec 1, 2009
FREEMAN wrote:
I have met a lot of people that think they can walk on water;
However I have yet to see anyone actually do it

you're not looking hard enough
Ambulance Driver

Brockport, NY

#24 Dec 1, 2009
20 years ago I was hit from behind by a kid looking for a cassette tape(remember those). Today there are new distractions. It's all about common sense. I pass this intersection everyday and missed this by 5 minutes. My thoughts and prayers go out to all involved.
U R My Dingleberries

Rochester, NY

#25 Dec 1, 2009
emt301660 wrote:
You guys all need to think about what you say, More than you morons read this, FAMILY friends. You all think its a joke....Grow up. Mistakes happen and how does bashing her make things better? What if this was your family member? how would you feel, For goodness sake GROW up!!!
Well, Bunky, what she did was against the law in N.Y.S.

What she did was a crime (Texting while driving).

Quite possibly if she had not been committing a crime,
she might still be alive today, wouldn't she?

There is a lesson to be learned from morons who do commit crimes.
techo tired

Webster, NY

#26 Dec 1, 2009
Yes , it is tragic this happened.
However, we have a nation completely OBSESSED with cell phones.
Americans are totally addicted to these gadgets.
Just look at all the people everywhere you go constantly checking them, texting, talking about nothing.
They don't even try to enforce the no talking on cell while driving laws !!!!!
Everyone ignores them.
Pretty soon they'll have ''cell phone anonymous'' for addictions!!!!!
techo tired

Webster, NY

#27 Dec 1, 2009
emt301660 wrote:
You guys all need to think about what you say, More than you morons read this, FAMILY friends. You all think its a joke....Grow up. Mistakes happen and how does bashing her make things better? What if this was your family member? how would you feel, For goodness sake GROW up!!!
This was not a ''mistake''. Talking on your cell or texting is against the law people. If your behind the wheel, set it down till you arrive at destination.
The shakes and withdrawls from not constantly holding it and talking/texting should only last a few minutes!!!!!!!!!!
Can you say cell phone addiction!!!!!!
Frustrated in Roch Ny

Saint Paul, MN

#28 Dec 1, 2009
At least there are some smart people on this site. The 'other' comments on the 'other' TV site think they are perfect.

I don't know about all of you, but I am tired of hearing how perfect someone that kills themselves almost kills someone else for a stupid txt message is perfect and wonderful.

Apparently that's what she was teaching her children by doing something illegal and STUPID and careless:

'Gee, sorry your mom died. What was it that she died of? Oh, breaking the law, txting while driving and putting herself and others in danger? Gee, too bad. Really sorry.'

And a lot of time these people are considered smart?! Guess that txt message was from God, because if she hadn't answered while driving, she'd be spending time getting ready for the holidy w/her family instead of waiting to meet her maker.

Loss like this is terrible and horrific. But what is more horrific is that it will happen to someone else—somewhere else because they think they are invincible and above any laws. And then they too will be the perfect whoever. Glad I'm not perfect, because I'm still on this earth, good or bad person or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clyde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
richard crego (Sep '06) Nov 18 Just wondering 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New York (... (Oct '10) Nov 1 Voyeur 201
slut wife (Dec '15) Sep '17 Sid 11
Why are there so many sex offenders in Lyons?? (Jul '11) Apr '17 Real 4
Scandalous Activity at Bryne Dairy (Jul '15) Jan '17 Danyella 8
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Nov '16 reasonvoice 27
News Clyde-Savannah schools chief ticketed after pas... (May '08) Dec '15 CayugaSpy 2

Clyde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clyde Mortgages