Clyde woman dies in Wayne County cras...

Clyde woman dies in Wayne County crash with tractor trailer

There are 26 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Nov 30, 2009, titled Clyde woman dies in Wayne County crash with tractor trailer. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

Texting while driving can be deadly and that is what Wayne County Sheriff's Deputies say happened in Huron around 7:15 a.m. today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hamlin joe

Rochester, NY

#2 Nov 30, 2009
Imagine how important that message was. She was willing to die for it. Then again the world is still turning without her so it couldn't be that damn important. Smarten up people, hang up and drive the damn vehicle.
jim

Pittsford, NY

#3 Nov 30, 2009
hope this is a wake-up call, it's not worth your life
Dead City

Macedon, NY

#4 Nov 30, 2009
I'm just sorry for the truck driver.
Disappointed

Webster, NY

#5 Nov 30, 2009
jim wrote:
hope this is a wake-up call, it's not worth your life
I wish it was jim. Then again the 5 fairport teens that died was supposed to be a "wake up call" Matter of fact, thats what pushed the lawmakers into passing the no texting law. Poor truckdriver will have to live with thius for life now.
bill t

Rochester, NY

#6 Nov 30, 2009
just like driving and drinking, people will not learn, thay just keep killing them self's and others, testing is no different. there still going to kill them self over it.
Hakim Witzobtz

United States

#7 Nov 30, 2009
I talk on my fone all the time what of it...
U R My Dingleberries

Rochester, NY

#9 Nov 30, 2009
Leroy Jones wrote:
What no picture of this "white" woman who was out on the road putting us all in danger???
Prove to us here that she was white.

The ball is in your court, homie.

Besides, you don't drive.

You take the bus with your DSS sponsored bus pass, don't you?
U R My Dingleberries

Rochester, NY

#10 Nov 30, 2009
Now there is something that you don't see everyday ...

Apparently, the word H-o-m-i-e is verboten here.

Who would have thunk?

“Never a Dull Moment”

Since: Aug 09

Somewhere in NY

#11 Nov 30, 2009
Hakim Witzobtz wrote:
I talk on my fone all the time what of it...
Please don't be driving anywhere near me nor anyone I love. Or anywhere for that matter if you're going to be chatting or texting on your stupid cell phone. Is it really worth it?

Since: Sep 09

United States

#12 Nov 30, 2009
U R My Dingleberries wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove to us here that she was white.
The ball is in your court,****.
Besides, you don't drive.
You take the bus with your DSS sponsored bus pass, don't you?
LMAO I freaking love it !Thanks
emt301660

Ontario, NY

#13 Nov 30, 2009
You guys all need to think about what you say, More than you morons read this, FAMILY friends. You all think its a joke....Grow up. Mistakes happen and how does bashing her make things better? What if this was your family member? how would you feel, For goodness sake GROW up!!!
vsanford315

Williamson, NY

#14 Nov 30, 2009
Everyone does dumb things first off and think about the fact that she has a family and loved ones that are that are very very upset and not be so quik to judge she had three beutiful littel girls and as a mom when my phone rings I at least check it thats what you do when you have kids. So stopping judging someone you don't even know and show some sympathy and humanity. So sad everyone just wants to prove she did somthing wrong while tonight their is a family that no longer has a mom.
mary

Waterloo, Canada

#15 Nov 30, 2009
I agree. Show some respect
Crittle

Ontario, NY

#16 Nov 30, 2009
vsanford315 wrote:
Everyone does dumb things first off and think about the fact that she has a family and loved ones that are that are very very upset and not be so quik to judge she had three beutiful littel girls and as a mom when my phone rings I at least check it thats what you do when you have kids. So stopping judging someone you don't even know and show some sympathy and humanity. So sad everyone just wants to prove she did somthing wrong while tonight their is a family that no longer has a mom.
Thank you. Thank you very much. She was and continues to be an angel. To know her was to love her. There is so many people that this woman touched. She has left a little of her in each of us to live on. My heart goes out to her husband and daughters, you're in our prayers.

To the truck driver who was involved...I'm sorry that you have to go through this. I hope that you feel no angst toward Tina and just want to let you know that you are also in our prayers.

People make mistakes, that's what makes us human. For those of you leaving nasty comments...please remember those comments the next time you order a burger and eat or drink while driving, or engage in aggressive behavior when another driver pisses you off. This "white" woman had a family and friends who loved her dearly. Please be a little bit more respectful of what you post. There is a such thing as tact...if you don't know what that is then by all means please look it up. If you wish to voice an opinion, please remember that there are children involved, one that is too young to even remember her. Besides, they don't even knw if txting was actually involved AT the time of the accident. Do you?

Thank you again to all of you leaving considerate and tactful, opinionated comments.
Crittle

Ontario, NY

#17 Nov 30, 2009
emt301660 wrote:
You guys all need to think about what you say, More than you morons read this, FAMILY friends. You all think its a joke....Grow up. Mistakes happen and how does bashing her make things better? What if this was your family member? how would you feel, For goodness sake GROW up!!!
Enough said...Thank you. Your comments are appreciated.
Crittle

Ontario, NY

#18 Nov 30, 2009
mary wrote:
I agree. Show some respect
Thank you! I appreciate the comment. It seems as though the world has lost respect. Especially within my generation and the younger generations.
Crittle

Ontario, NY

#19 Nov 30, 2009
Final Word wrote:
... and she should get a ticket too!
well you can send her one if you like...I'll be sure to post the address of the cemetery she's buried in you moron.
FREEMAN

Webster, NY

#20 Dec 1, 2009
I have met a lot of people that think they can walk on water;
However I have yet to see anyone actually do it
Commi State

Rochester, NY

#21 Dec 1, 2009
bill t wrote:
just like driving and drinking, people will not learn, thay just keep killing them self's and others, testing is no different. there still going to kill them self over it.
MORE LAWS! MORE PRISONS! MORE GOVERNMENT! That will solve the problem, just ask any politician or self-righteous moron.
Final Word

Rochester, NY

#22 Dec 1, 2009
Crittle wrote:
<quoted text>
well you can send her one if you like...I'll be sure to post the address of the cemetery she's buried in you moron.
Great, thanks. I need closure and a grief counselor. Justice will be served.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clyde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
slut wife (Dec '15) Mar 4 Sidbad222 7
Scandalous Activity at Bryne Dairy (Jul '15) Jan '17 Danyella 8
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Nov '16 reasonvoice 27
News Mott's strikers get boost from grocery workers'... (Jul '10) Jun '16 Melysa reid 14
Whats going on in Phelps (Jan '16) May '16 Pete 2
News Deputies: 16-yr-old stole car, led police on chase (Dec '15) Jan '16 DIAMOND DAISY ALERT 3
News Clyde-Savannah schools chief ticketed after pas... (May '08) Dec '15 CayugaSpy 2

Clyde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clyde Mortgages