Candler woman faces charges of selling drugs to children

Full story: Asheville Citizen-Times

ASHEVILLE A Candler woman faces charges of selling drugs to children. Kristin Lynn Ray, 38, of 20 Owenby Road, was charged by Buncombe County deputies with six counts of selling or delivering a controlled ...
Comments
161 - 176 of 176 Comments Last updated Jan 18, 2014
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

The Mountains of WNC

#164 Mar 12, 2009
mr ed wrote:
them kids will mess with that horse one time and then want to play x box ...just get you an x box with a horse game
They usually bring that stuff with them. However, when they visit here, I limit their "video game playing" to a couple hours a day. They're outside a large portion of the day, and seem to enjoy the "rural" life. We go on hikes, and have picnics, and my wife lets them "help" her in the kitchen and in the garden. We always go to Asheville a day or two to the movies, and to the Nature Center, up on the Parkway, etc. so we try and keep them entertained and they seem to enjoy it.
Keith former Gun-bunny

United States

#165 Mar 12, 2009
no fun wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe they can set up a forum for you dorks to sit & share your stupid comments & play "back & forth useless exchange" all day somewhere where you won't be in the way of the the rest of the world...yes keith under a bridge will be a good place for you folks. do you not work or contribute to society in any way other than sitting here day after day hour after hour wasting air? i mean come on...the occasional or even daily comment i can understand but you sit here & comment on EVERYTHING...poor small-minded people.
LOL. troll. Do that every now and again myself. Got you to come back.
AmomOfTeens

United States

#166 Mar 19, 2009
I know Kris....I know her daughter....if you don't...you should not be blogging about her...You don't know the facts. The charges will be dismissed because they are false. Kris is a great mother...she loves her child. She has made mistakes...but she did NOT do what she is being accused of doing. She has been in the process of cleaning up her mistakes and continues to do so. I hope that everyone will hold judgment until the case has gone to court. "Let he has not sinned throw the first stone". Kris, you are loved...and I am proud of you for confronting your issues and for making your life better for you and your child. You do have people who believe in you and who know the truth. Keep hanging in there and know that my prayers are with you friend. Just ignore the negative comments from people who do not know you or the facts and have nothing better to do than to pass judgment and engage in gossip. Love ya.
VAN

United States

#167 Mar 19, 2009
GET MONEY HOWEVER YOU CAN THESE DAYS. WHAT? THOSE KIDS MONEY SPENDS TO!
Whisper

Tryon, NC

#168 Jul 1, 2009
For all you narrow minded people out there Kris Ray was a great person. No one here knows her like we did. I was one of the kids. None of you know the real story. We all went through a lot. Leave it alone. Its none of your business. Its not affecting you at the moment and she is absolutely clean. Its done and over with.
Keith former mos 13B10

United States

#169 Jul 1, 2009
Whisper wrote:
For all you narrow minded people out there Kris Ray was a great person. No one here knows her like we did. I was one of the kids. None of you know the real story. We all went through a lot. Leave it alone. Its none of your business. Its not affecting you at the moment and she is absolutely clean. Its done and over with.
Hmmmm...seems like since March 19th.
Whisper

Tryon, NC

#170 Jul 4, 2009
What is that supposed to mean?
Whisper

Tryon, NC

#171 Jul 4, 2009
badass wrote:
<quoted text> Rumor has it she had sex with some of these kids and her roommate killed herself because of it
That wasnt Kris. Dont talk about Kila. We loved her so much. Just as much as we loved Kris. They were both like second moms to all of us. No one knows why Kila killed herself but when she did it tore us into pieces. No one has room to judge here. Before you go pointing fingers make sure your own hands are clean.
tHetRutH

Myrtle Beach, SC

#172 Feb 22, 2012
Yep. You got found out Kris. Unfortunately you didn't get caught for everything you probably did or charged for all counts. You are where you belong and I hope you stay there for every day you were sentenced. Anyone who becomes "friends" with you should beware because you are TROUBLE and don't know how to be a friend to anyone but your own kind. You take advantage of those who are naive to the likes of people like you, especially those kids. How many more where there that didn't come forward? People like you don't change. YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU GOT. How's it feel to be kicked by karma?
Lexi Ray

Homosassa, FL

#173 Jun 26, 2012
Yes that name says Lexi Ray.. The daughter of Kris Ray.. The "awful" woman you all keep bashing. Although its been a few years.. You people disgust me. You do not nor will you ever know the full story you only know what this god swful media site releases. I hope you are all very ashamed of yourselves because today I cried my eyes out for the way you people portrayed my mother. I hope to God that people dont judge your mistakes the way you judged hers.
Lexi Ray

Homosassa, FL

#174 Jun 26, 2012
sdear wrote:
i hope they fry her anyone that sells drugs to kids dont deserve to even live>>>>
Hello.. I'm the daughter of the woman who should "be fried".. You should be ashamed of yourself for the comment you posted. How dare you or any of these people make assumptions for this situation. I hope when you reach the pearly gates God tells you it's time for you to fry.
Lexi Ray

Homosassa, FL

#175 Jun 26, 2012
Hang the thing wrote:
I hope they hang this sorry excuse for a human being. I hate stupid trashy people like this. What a waste of oxygen!
I just wanna let you know that what you posted emotionally drained me.. I cannot believe there are people like YOU in this world. This is my MOTHER you are talking about. I hope you get yours.
Lexi Ray

Homosassa, FL

#176 Jun 26, 2012
tHetRutH wrote:
Yep. You got found out Kris. Unfortunately you didn't get caught for everything you probably did or charged for all counts. You are where you belong and I hope you stay there for every day you were sentenced. Anyone who becomes "friends" with you should beware because you are TROUBLE and don't know how to be a friend to anyone but your own kind. You take advantage of those who are naive to the likes of people like you, especially those kids. How many more where there that didn't come forward? People like you don't change. YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU GOT. How's it feel to be kicked by karma?
I dont know who in hell you think you are?! I hope you get on your knees and repent for everything you said in this comment.. You have no idea what youre talking about and for you to bash MY MOTHER like you know one bit of this story brings tears to my eyes. I hope YOU GET WHATS COMING TO YOU. For your information my mother has changed and she will continue change. But for people like you... I dont have much to say. I hope you re think what you've said and even though your words have hurt me, hey.. I forgive you.
BEWAREOFKRISRAY

Mars Hill, NC

#177 Nov 26, 2013
BEWARE PARENTS!!! BEWARE EVERYONE!!! KRIS RAY IS OUT OF JAIL AND BACK IN TOWN. I heard she is working at PIZZA HUT now. Everyone should boycott that place for employing people who sell drugs to and have sex with CHILDREN.
kris ray

Asheville, NC

#178 Jan 12, 2014
BEWAREOFKRISRAY wrote:
BEWARE PARENTS!!! BEWARE EVERYONE!!! KRIS RAY IS OUT OF JAIL AND BACK IN TOWN. I heard she is working at PIZZA HUT now. Everyone should boycott that place for employing people who sell drugs to and have sex with CHILDREN.
First you post this without your real name I feel you are a coward, I take full responsibility for my actions but I will not take ownership of something I didn't do which is sleep with children, what I did was sell and distribute not proud of that but it is public knowledge and why lie about it I did the time in prison for it doesn't make it ok but once again why lie or even try to hide that's not me! I feel as though you and others are so quick to throw stones but not even be honest about who you really are,you hide behind a fake name, once again you post and say whatever it is you want to say just make sure it is correct, and hey you can even put your real name on here you should want to stand behind what you say if it is true......
kris ray

Candler, NC

#179 Jan 18, 2014
tHetRutH wrote:
Yep. You got found out Kris. Unfortunately you didn't get caught for everything you probably did or charged for all counts. You are where you belong and I hope you stay there for every day you were sentenced. Anyone who becomes "friends" with you should beware because you are TROUBLE and don't know how to be a friend to anyone but your own kind. You take advantage of those who are naive to the likes of people like you, especially those kids. How many more where there that didn't come forward? People like you don't change. YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU GOT. How's it feel to be kicked by karma?
I'm not sure why I look at this feed, I believe it's because it reminds me of what bad choices , bad decisions I have made , no justification for any of it, there is not one excuse I can give you that will make any sense to any of you. You are right I was where I needed to be, I'm thankful for that I don't blame anyone for my actions I did what I did and I also paid a price once again, I'm thankful. You say people like me don't change and maybe they don't but I can show you better than I can tell you, words from me aren't going to mean much so I and "people" like me have to act not talk, and the thing about karma it's true what they say...she sucks I hope you or anyone close to you never has to deal with what my family has had to deal with, that's the thing about our choices they affect everyone we love, so please be mindful when you speak your words, they do not affect just me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clyde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 6 min Waco 1909 58,942
Ghost town open? Thu Help 1
Who is Alan Todd? Aug 25 Old pal 1
Clyde Music Thread (Nov '13) Aug 23 Musikologist 5
Wedding: Ethington-Everett Aug 18 Joe Jim Bob 1
Select Homes Property Management Company Aug 14 Seth Ashford 2
Solar power, dont waste your money Aug 11 bumper 1
•••
•••
•••

Clyde Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Clyde People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Clyde News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Clyde
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••