Agencies uncover meth ring

Agencies uncover meth ring

There are 44 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Dec 18, 2013, titled Agencies uncover meth ring. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Authorities have filed charges against 12 people involved in a methamphetamine trafficking ring spanning at least three counties, U.S. Attorney Anne Tompkins announced Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

SinnerSaint

Marion, NC

#29 Jan 12, 2014
Every person on here has sinned and did things in their lives that they regret and could all be in trouble at various times in their lives. Some people are held accountable and are judged in this life and some get by .....either way every Saint has a past and every sinner has a future and God knows the truth......he also sees what you are doing each day....lying, cheating, adultery, drugs, whatever it is sin is sin and I think you need to look at yourself before judging others....if you do that and are honest you will not have the time to judge others. Never look down on anyone unless it is to help them up!
asskicker

Marion, NC

#30 Jan 12, 2014
This Paul guy^^^^^ I think if you come out from behind that computer screen and say what you said about Greg to his face or to any of his family you wouldn't have the same look on your face and you wouldn't run your mouth but the comments shows who the coward is.
lovingcuz

Marion, NC

#31 Jan 12, 2014
asskicker wrote:
This Paul guy^^^^^ I think if you come out from behind that computer screen and say what you said about Greg to his face or to any of his family you wouldn't have the same look on your face and you wouldn't run your mouth but the comments shows who the coward is.
True that!!!!

Since: Jan 14

Old Fort

#32 Jan 17, 2014
hahaha wrote:
String all these nasty people up and stone them to death . Anyone who could put selling or taking any drug before their family and kids . Needs to be put out of their misery because I know they cant feel anything else . Scum
addiction is a medical condition. do you smoke? if so, you know how hard it is to quit, right? it's like trying to quit eating. so shut the ffuucckk up unless you've been there. thanks.
casper

United States

#33 Jan 17, 2014
Allie16 wrote:
<quoted text>
addiction is a medical condition. do you smoke? if so, you know how hard it is to quit, right? it's like trying to quit eating. so shut the ffuucckk up unless you've been there. thanks.
VERY well said
whocares

Marion, NC

#34 Jan 17, 2014
are they from Marion????
yeahman

United States

#35 Jan 17, 2014
Allie16 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol , you knew what gonna happen before you ever started . Nobody made you take that first hit or drink. So dont give me a sad story about it being a medical condition . You can choose to be an addict or stay clean but either way its a choice . You weren't born a drug addict . And its not contagious or just happen to you like a cancer . You have to do it to yourself .

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#36 Jan 17, 2014
yeahman wrote:
<quoted text>lol , you knew what gonna happen before you ever started . Nobody made you take that first hit or drink. So dont give me a sad story about it being a medical condition . You can choose to be an addict or stay clean but either way its a choice . You weren't born a drug addict . And its not contagious or just happen to you like a cancer . You have to do it to yourself .
For the record, some are born addicted. That's btw.
No one seriously thinks they'll be up the creek without a paddle when they start using. Same as smokers, drinkers, gamblers, overeaters.
Lifestyle choices, if you going to start drawing lines of judgment, you don't keep fit or avoid too much stress and you get sick then aren't you to blame
hahaha

Concord, NC

#37 Jan 17, 2014
You are exactly right every choice you make affects you in some way . And yes if u are obese or smoke or anything else that contributes to your poor health you are to blame . Its all about choices .
lol

Marion, NC

#38 Jan 17, 2014
asskicker wrote:
r u kidding. D hart is done. There is not rehabilitating that. He is too deep
UrOtherCuz

Burnsville, NC

#39 Jan 17, 2014
lovingcuz wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm confused..if what you say is true and he did bring into the prision why is he out? that makes you the silly one.
You better be careful.. you know me very well but im not telling you who I am. I just dont want you to be next. Watch yourself, I have a bad feeling shit is going to happen. love ya

Since: Jan 14

Marion, NC

#40 Jan 17, 2014
I disagree addicts recovery everyday!! Why can't we life him up in prayer?
lol wrote:
<quoted text>r u kidding. D hart is done. There is not rehabilitating that. He is too deep
B_Fresh

Marion, NC

#41 Jan 17, 2014
was D Hart married years ago and have 2 girls from a girl named becca..I think she worked at the prison for years but now she sells meth Rebecca Dehart is her name..she's about 36 or so,
lovingcuz

Marion, NC

#42 Jan 22, 2014
UrOtherCuz wrote:
<quoted text> You better be careful.. you know me very well but im not telling you who I am. I just dont want you to be next. Watch yourself, I have a bad feeling shit is going to happen. love ya
Me be careful? Careful of what? I'm not a dealer or user and I'm certainly not afraid. I abide in the love and security in the arms of Christ. You are right about things going to happen. I can't wait for the full truth to come out and the sweet and innocent acting get what they deserve.
how

Bulls Gap, TN

#44 Jan 23, 2014
Kinda funny how every time Roger Inmans name is mentioned on here it gets deleted . I guess if I was a rat I would be scared too . And he knows they wont be any women in prison to beat on . But ill bet they will love his short ass when bed time come with bubba maybe Dehart can show him the ropes im sure he knows how to get along inside . Lol
Bye Felicia

Asheville, NC

#45 Jan 23, 2015
Sorry everyone but I do not feel like addiction can be considered a "medical condition"...in my eyes a medical condition is one that you do not know you have for a short or long period of time and causes sickness sometimes fatal...addiction is a choice...although it is a hereditary trait it is still a choice!!! You either choice to be a productive citizen of society and be sober of you choose the needle, pipe or whatever and are a junkie until the day you die. Being a junkie is not a disease like cancer...cancer is a surprise in the majority of cases...being a junkie is a lifestyle choice every day you put the needle to your arm, straw to your nose, pills down your throat etc... it might be a difficulty choice because many junkies cannot stand being "sick" but it is still a choice nonetheless!!!
Bye Felicia

Asheville, NC

#46 Jan 23, 2015
"Help me!!! I'm a junkie but I have a medical condition that forces me to do drugs and ignore my family and/or kids....get with reality and grow up or give those kids a better life!!!
abh

Anderson, SC

#47 Jan 24, 2015
asskicker wrote:
Why would any one be scared of a sick person like this. Someone sold drugs and preyed on young strung out girls because he knew they would sleep with him for drugs.while having a wife and kids yep real stand up guy. More like a punk ass that has no morals. He will get to see what its like to have to spread it to keep from gettin his ass beat soon . Lmao
lol

Marion, NC

#48 Jan 27, 2015
lovingcuz wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have proof he took it in the prison? Then keep your mouth shut.
Do you have proof of weapons of mass destruction?
Aaa

Marion, NC

#49 Jan 27, 2015
I'll just bet if you ran off at the mouth like this and he were out you would be looking over your shoulder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clyde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone know nick deaton (Dec '13) Feb 5 John 9
News National Signing Day 2016: Breaking down #Pack1... Feb 4 Fart news 2
Cheating on his wife? (Apr '12) Feb 3 I am always watch... 8
nafta Feb 3 Long branch raider 1
News Teens charged in skateboard robbery (Feb '09) Jan 29 Rxjosh Lassen St 23
Looking for rental home Jan 24 Bbischke 1
Maggie Valley Music Thread (Nov '13) Jan 21 Musikologist 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clyde Mortgages