Aladdin Jr, The Play

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Jan 15, 2012
I know that this is a picture representing an innocent play with children as the actors, however the symbols are of a demonic image. The "upside down" star at the bottom on the life side is symbol for "devil's horn." The moon and start can be found in all Islamic nations flags, who are of the Muslim faith. Go to Youtube and type in Islam and it orgins to Luciferian/Satan worship.
We should make an effort to become aware of the symbols because we just may be leading our kids down a very terrible path.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 15, 2012
true, but symbols like that surround us all the time. the new logo for the Olympics is depicted to be sum sort us sign also. look on the back of the dollar bill. sum might be pure coincidence and sum might have a more elaborate meaning behind them

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#3 Jan 18, 2012
shlock2k wrote:
true, but symbols like that surround us all the time. the new logo for the Olympics is depicted to be sum sort us sign also. look on the back of the dollar bill. sum might be pure coincidence and sum might have a more elaborate meaning behind them
&fe ature=related
hidden signs in America
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
in music videos

I can only ask you to check out the two youtube videos above. One shows the hidden signs that really aren't so hidden. We think that they mean one thing when the person flashing is intending something completely different.

The second gives a better understanding of what we are watching in music videos but seem not to have a clue of its reality.

(they hide it in plain site and we never realized that it's there. thus, back to the christmas stage play that began this discussion)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clovis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Breaking: Two arrested in fatal Las Cruces shoo... (Oct '08) Jul 12 EmJ 66
News NM Gov. Martinez eyes fireworks ban amid drya Jun '16 Learn something 5
Mark Cage Jun '16 Pville 4
Clovis is a HORRIBLE place to live (Feb '09) Jun '16 Buffalo wings 207
Confession of sins May '16 Chris Lacy 3
Herbalife (Aug '15) Apr '16 Adam salas 2
Cannon afb (Sep '06) Apr '16 DianneInVa 392

Clovis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance