Lansford: National political views no...

Lansford: National political views not relevent to mayoral race

There are 7 comments on the Clovis News Journal story from Feb 25, 2012, titled Lansford: National political views not relevent to mayoral race. In it, Clovis News Journal reports that:

See what David Lansford wrote, explaining why he believes Barack Obama's election was part of a CIA conspiracy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Clovis News Journal.

Construction manager

Clovis, NM

#1 Feb 28, 2012
This lansford guy needs to see the 3 terroist OBAMA caught and fixing what bush did in his years takes time NOT VOTING FOR LANSFORD putting down our president is uneducational!!
CONYO

Tucumcari, NM

#2 Mar 3, 2012
President Obama ► IS OUR COMMANDER IN CHIEF! If Lansford does not recognize him as our legitimate leader he IS NOT a true patriot! He is more like a traitor.
Billygoat

Truckee, CA

#3 Mar 26, 2012
Who did Conyo Lansford vote for? Whatcha wanna bet he's an Obamite? Either that or he's really a secret Brumfield bovine...
CONYO

Tucumcari, NM

#4 Mar 26, 2012
I live in the county, can not vote but the new mayor's decisions afects us all. I could say the same about your republicans stoic views but I vote not for a party but for the best leader weather he/she is republican, democrat or independent. Insulting the Commander in Chief of the US of A puts him in a category of an educated idiot by insulting the troops and calling every base or post of the Armed Forces devils den or hell. What have you done for this country and their citizens? I served and retired from the Armed Forces and still serving with a son in his 9th tour of war so you can benefit of the human rights that we have fought for all citizens. He called us soldiers devil's workers in turn when we were under the Command of the Bush family; we were also devil's workers by his own retoric since we just follow orders. No respect whatsoever just like Hugo Chavez calling Mr. Bush the devil in the United Nations saying that he smelled sulfur in that room where Mr. Bush was. Think...it is not illegal yet!
Billygoat

Truckee, CA

#5 Mar 27, 2012
WTF? You don't get to vote for mayor, but get to complain about it? Whatta baby. You have no right to vote, you have no right to complain. Whoever is mayor, it's not your mayor, since you don't live in the town. That's like someone who lives in Austin complaining about who is the mayor of Saint Louis. Take a good look at your county commissioners; they are the ones you can vote for, dummy! 12 year old Lance pie-poo does a great job.
CONYO

Tucumcari, NM

#6 Mar 27, 2012
It affects me since I do business in this town and live in Curry county less than an an eigth of a mile from it.
Billygoat

Truckee, CA

#7 Mar 28, 2012
Why would you do business in a town you hate so? Please, punish the locals; take your money to El Paso.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clovis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clovis is a HORRIBLE place to live (Feb '09) Oct 9 Mike say 219
Shanee wilcox Aug '17 momma 2
corruption inside clovis detective dept (Dec '09) Aug '17 411inprogress 19
Curry County Sheriff's Office announces new app... (Jan '15) Aug '17 411inprogress 2
News UPDATE: Tornado warning expires; storms continuing (May '08) Jul '17 Steven allan Merkle 2
Lost friend in Portales. Jul '17 Diesel 2
arb Jul '17 ZZZ 1

Clovis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clovis Mortgages