Steve Hollar '89 Reflects on 25th Ann...

Steve Hollar '89 Reflects on 25th Anniversary of Hoosiers ' Release

There are 2 comments on the WGRE-FM Greencastle story from Dec 1, 2011, titled Steve Hollar '89 Reflects on 25th Anniversary of Hoosiers ' Release. In it, WGRE-FM Greencastle reports that:

December 1, 2011, Greencastle, Ind. - Steve Hollar, the 1989 DePauw University graduate who appeared in the movie Hoosiers while an undergraduate, "had no idea of what the future would bring as he stood alongside director David Anspaugh just before the film's world premiere 25 years ago this fall," reports the Banner-Graphic . The Greencastle ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRE-FM Greencastle.

warsaw

Mound, MN

#1 Dec 1, 2011
This is the highlight of this mans life. He tells everyone how famous he is over and over. We are happy for his fame. 😂
KHM

Mound, MN

#2 Mar 13, 2012
Steve Hollar is a "wanna b" for lack of better words. Not the family friend I thought he once was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cloverdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Cloverdale, IN (Dec '11) Dec '15 christian 6
William Joseph Musgrave (Jun '15) Jun '15 An Old Friend 1
Review: Purple Cow (Aug '14) Mar '15 Judi 2
ISO Nicole Ancona (Aug '14) Nov '14 opt 2
Who knows Kimmy Shrader, McCoy? (Feb '13) May '13 mee 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Jun '12 usual 22
I wonder if i could find her (Apr '12) Apr '12 Tex indy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cloverdale Mortgages