Two killed in I-70 crash

Two killed in I-70 crash

There are 13 comments on the WTHI Terre Haute story from Aug 1, 2008, titled Two killed in I-70 crash. In it, WTHI Terre Haute reports that:

Two people are dead and another person remains in critical condition following an accident on Interstate 70.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTHI Terre Haute.

Jon

Duncan, OK

#1 Aug 2, 2008
OMG, they passed us about 2 miles before the accident... We saw the Semi trucks pulled over and there was still debris in the air... Prayers for the family and the surviving girl.
Disappointed

Westerville, OH

#3 Aug 3, 2008
Phil T Sanchez wrote:
Screw em, the driver shouldn't have be driving like a jerk!
Phil, as always, you can be counted on to be a ray of sunshine in an otherwise dismal atmosphere. So who or what have you helped with this comment? Overstating the obvious helps nobody. How about a littel compassion for the survivors, or is that not relevant to you?
devastated

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Aug 3, 2008
the other passenger that died was a sister, a daughter, and a mother, I truly hope you never experience such a tragedy in your life as we are now.
Phil T Sanchez

Tyrone, PA

#6 Aug 3, 2008
Disappointed wrote:
<quoted text>
Phil, as always, you can be counted on to be a ray of sunshine in an otherwise dismal atmosphere. So who or what have you helped with this comment? Overstating the obvious helps nobody. How about a littel compassion for the survivors, or is that not relevant to you?
I don't like to be a ray of sunshine there disappointed. Try worrying about yourself and leave my first amendment rights to me!
PHIL

Red Rock, OK

#7 Aug 4, 2008
WELL PHIL NOBODY IS PERFECT IM SURE YOU DRIVE THE RIGHT WAY ALL OF THE TIME RIGHT. DOUBT IT. I KNEW THE DRIVER HER NAME WAS MEGAN HALL I GREW UP WITH HER AND IM SURE SHE MAY HAVE BEEN DRIVING STUPID BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN SHE DESEREVED TO DIE. NEXT TIME YOU ARE SPEEDING JUST RUN YOUR CAR INTO A TREE IF THATS THE WAY YOU FEEL ABOUT IT.
Shar

Milford, OH

#8 Aug 4, 2008
I was wondering if the names of the victims were ever released.
Phil T Sanchez

Tyrone, PA

#9 Aug 4, 2008
PHIL wrote:
WELL PHIL NOBODY IS PERFECT IM SURE YOU DRIVE THE RIGHT WAY ALL OF THE TIME RIGHT. DOUBT IT. I KNEW THE DRIVER HER NAME WAS MEGAN HALL I GREW UP WITH HER AND IM SURE SHE MAY HAVE BEEN DRIVING STUPID BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN SHE DESEREVED TO DIE. NEXT TIME YOU ARE SPEEDING JUST RUN YOUR CAR INTO A TREE IF THATS THE WAY YOU FEEL ABOUT IT.
That's weird I never said they deserved to die, because they didn't. I just dont have any compassion for people that do stupid stuff! They did not deserve to die. By the way that all caps thing you got going on is sweet!
Mike

Canal Winchester, OH

#10 Aug 4, 2008
Phil,

You are one dumb mother. I doubt you need anyone to let you know it either, it follows you every where.
you are kidding right

United States

#11 Aug 4, 2008
mike,mike,mike....don't feed into phil's obsession with calling a spade a spade..the people who were involved in this were not teenagers...they were from what I've heard young adults in there 20's.....THEY KNEW BETTER...and although phil is a little callous..these folks were traveling at a high rate of speed..seat belts would not have saved these people if they drove into a tree..mortality caught up with them...
PHIL

Red Rock, OK

#13 Aug 5, 2008
Screw em, the driver shouldn't have be driving like a jerk! your quote.
ok so what does that mean you dont think they deserved to die but you dont feel bad that they did die. that makes no since man. as for the all caps thing that has nothing to DO WITH THIS. i didnt know it was a rule that you couldnt use all caps my bad.
friend of the passenger

Polk, OH

#14 Aug 5, 2008
Phil T Sanchez wrote:
Screw em, the driver shouldn't have be driving like a jerk!
you know phil i really feel sorry for you that you are show so little compassion to this girls family and her friends. i know that you may not understand compassion and all that it entales but let me inform you clearly, no deserves to die in a horiffic crash on the interstate. i'll be praying for you and your attitudes, you sir must be so very lonely and bitter to even post such a comment. while your applying your amendment rights i'll apply mine by suggesting you ready Psalms 139 to understand how much these girls were loved and phil you are loved that much as well. sincerly a humble servant of the King of Kings
Huh

Clearfield, PA

#15 Aug 5, 2008
I don't know how to say this without it sounding bad, but at least they died and not some innocent person on the interstate.
a mother

AOL

#16 Aug 13, 2008
My Daughter was a friend of megans and i am thanking my goddess she was not in the car! but my daughter is a level headed girl who would have freaked if someone was driving this erratic. The truth is , i am glad no one else was her victim, she was an adult and should have been obeying the law, a car is a lethal weapon when not used properly, just as a gun! I ma not saying she deserved to die but when you take chances like that you get what you get! I ma sorry for the loss, my daughter lost a good friend but I am glad she wasnt along. Phil is just the HONEST one here....and honesty hurts! I am not saying i am innocent but i pay the piper for my mistakes too!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cloverdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
loan 19 hr GTFTYHIUJ 2
Is their an Asian massage parlor in cloverdale (Aug '16) Aug '16 Ronnie 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Cloverdale, IN (Dec '11) Dec '15 christian 6
William Joseph Musgrave (Jun '15) Jun '15 An Old Friend 1
Review: Purple Cow (Aug '14) Mar '15 Judi 2
ISO Nicole Ancona (Aug '14) Nov '14 opt 2
Who knows Kimmy Shrader, McCoy? (Feb '13) May '13 mee 3

Cloverdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance