Ice causing several issues on roadways

Ice causing several issues on roadways

There are 21 comments on the WISH-TV 8 Indiana News story from Dec 23, 2008, titled Ice causing several issues on roadways. In it, WISH-TV 8 Indiana News reports that:

There are several accidents being reported across Central Indiana due to icy conditions on the roadways.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WISH-TV 8 Indiana News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
insider

Greenfield, IN

#21 Dec 24, 2008
sheri Holmes wrote:
Where are the snow plows. I just got home, driving partially on I-65, then continued north on Lafayette road until I got to 96th street. I did not see a single snow plow despite the fact that ice and snow have been going on for hours.
Does Mayor Ballard understand he has an obligation to protect his citizens?
A snow plow requires snow. There was no snow just ice. Not much the salt trucks can do when it comes that fast and every road is a sheet of ice. Yes im sure its the Mayors fault the roads are bad.
Ginger i understand exactly what you are saying LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cloverdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is their an Asian massage parlor in cloverdale Aug '16 Ronnie 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Cloverdale, IN (Dec '11) Dec '15 christian 6
William Joseph Musgrave (Jun '15) Jun '15 An Old Friend 1
Review: Purple Cow (Aug '14) Mar '15 Judi 2
ISO Nicole Ancona (Aug '14) Nov '14 opt 2
Who knows Kimmy Shrader, McCoy? (Feb '13) May '13 mee 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Jun '12 usual 22

Cloverdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cloverdale Mortgages