Where is the best place to apply for ...

Where is the best place to apply for a car loan?

Posted in the Clover Forum

gokejynozajy

United States

#1 Dec 7, 2013
Where is the best place to apply for a car loan?I am trying to get a car loan so I can buy a used car. I applied online at Capital One and they approved me of $19,000 but I read that I MUST purchase the new or used car at a franchise dealership which is the major dealerships like Acura, Honda, Ford, etc... but I found a few cars that I like that aren't franchise dealerships. What websites/places/banks offer loans where I can buy a car from just a regular dealership? What places have low interest rates? I've never done this before so any information will help. Thanks!=)
mozygowyzale

United States

#2 Dec 7, 2013
gokejynozajy wrote:
Where is the best place to apply for a car loan?I am trying to get a car loan so I can buy a used car. I applied online at Capital One and they approved me of $19,000 but I read that I MUST purchase the new or used car at a franchise dealership which is the major dealerships like Acura, Honda, Ford, etc... but I found a few cars that I like that aren't franchise dealerships. What websites/places/banks offer loans where I can buy a car from just a regular dealership? What places have low interest rates? I've never done this before so any information will help. Thanks!=).
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3 Mar 26, 2014
I'm from Killeen and have applied for car loan with Greater Central Texas Federal Credit Union and for me it is the best place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Farmers Hope To Recycle The Past of Historic Gr... May '15 Rt626freeman 1
Rory Owen (Jun '13) May '15 abadonbraxus 3
Heather Holton Feb '15 Interested Person 1
News Dog beating defendant found guilty, fined $7,500 (Sep '14) Sep '14 kjh 1
Title Pawn/Loan Mistake? (Dec '13) May '14 Curious 3
does (Apr '14) Apr '14 numnutz 1
News The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks (Jul '12) Aug '12 Babespa 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clover Mortgages