Forrest Tire Ripped Me Off Beware!

Forrest Tire Ripped Me Off Beware!

Posted in the Cloudcroft Forum

Since: Sep 14

United States

#1 Sep 2, 2014
BEWARE! Forrest Tire destroyed my tire! I bought a brand new Toro Zero Turn mower and got a thorn in the tire. I took it to Forrest Tire in Artesia to get it patched 20 minutes before they closed. Their employees were in such a hurry that they spun the tire on their machine and dug out a perfectly round gash out of the sidewall that goes completely around the tire. I didn't notice it until I got home and they had already closed for the day. The following business day we took the tire back and they refused to replace the tire. So beware! Take your money else where if you want it done right!
Ripped Off

Santa Fe, NM

#2 Sep 11, 2014
thedudeabidesman wrote:
BEWARE! Forrest Tire destroyed my tire! I bought a brand new Toro Zero Turn mower and got a thorn in the tire. I took it to Forrest Tire in Artesia to get it patched 20 minutes before they closed. Their employees were in such a hurry that they spun the tire on their machine and dug out a perfectly round gash out of the sidewall that goes completely around the tire. I didn't notice it until I got home and they had already closed for the day. The following business day we took the tire back and they refused to replace the tire. So beware! Take your money else where if you want it done right!
I also got ripped off there, my wedding ring was stollen by one of there gangster employees. I didn't realize until after I had left. I told the man there the next day. But nothing was ever recovered and the town is eat up with drugs and gangsters as well as a very corrupted sheriffs Department. Someone else told weeks later who took the ring but by then it had already been clucked to a drug dealer.
Oil Man

Santa Fe, NM

#3 Feb 3, 2015
They do hire anyone without proper screening! But is there management related, or out to party on the weekends with the employee that stole your ring?
Mike

Alamogordo, NM

#4 Feb 7, 2015
Who leaves their wedding ring in a vehicle about to be serviced??? If you're that dumb u deserve to lose it. I've used Forrest Tire for years and have always had the best service from the best people. Not just in Carlsbad, but Odessa and Artesia also.
judie

Clovis, NM

#5 Feb 7, 2015
We don't do business with Forrest Tire. Never have, never will. Discount tire requires a short road trip but their service is great and their prices can't be beat.
suzy

Hobbs, NM

#6 Feb 8, 2015
judie wrote:
We don't do business with Forrest Tire. Never have, never will. Discount tire requires a short road trip but their service is great and their prices can't be beat.
Where are they?
judie

Clovis, NM

#7 Feb 8, 2015
suzy wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are they?
Roswell (out close to the mall) and one in Hobbs close to WalMart. They are in Odessa also.
suzy

Hobbs, NM

#8 Feb 8, 2015
I've never been to Discount Tire in Hobbs, I need to try them! My sons are always getting flats!
Judie

Carlsbad, NM

#9 Feb 9, 2015
We priced a tire at Forrest last year as we could not find one anywhere local. They did not have the size we needed and gave us a price for ordering one. We checked with Discount Tire and ended up having them order one for us. It came in to them in 2 days and the cost was almost 1/2 the price that Forrest quoted.
Big Deeter

Lubbock, TX

#10 Feb 9, 2015
Hey mike you are the half cocked ass hole in this post that probably has a thieving mentality!. When the lady got her ring stolen she trusted a service to do a professional job. It's a ignorant self centered DICK head like you that tries to allow a stilling little gangster to justify his means. I bet you are the thief or the supervisor there and the truth hurts. I would like to meet you on the back roads of this crooked little town and force some ethics and morality up your ass. When someone stills from you what God like yourself is there to tell you all the things you shouldn't have done to keep your belonging safe. You help to make this town suck.
Mike

Alamogordo, NM

#11 Feb 10, 2015
Big Deeter wrote:
Hey mike you are the half cocked ass hole in this post that probably has a thieving mentality!. When the lady got her ring stolen she trusted a service to do a professional job. It's a ignorant self centered DICK head like you that tries to allow a stilling little gangster to justify his means. I bet you are the thief or the supervisor there and the truth hurts. I would like to meet you on the back roads of this crooked little town and force some ethics and morality up your ass. When someone stills from you what God like yourself is there to tell you all the things you shouldn't have done to keep your belonging safe. You help to make this town suck.
I don't live in you sucky little town, full of sucky LITTLE people such as yourself! Grow up, calm down and admit that it's stupid to leave a wedding ring in your car. A wedding ring should be on your FINGER anyway. You sound like a big dumb redneck-with an fetish for mens' asses. And you can't spell to boot!
Honestly stealing wow

Lubbock, TX

#12 Feb 10, 2015
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't live in you sucky little town, full of sucky LITTLE people such as yourself! Grow up, calm down and admit that it's stupid to leave a wedding ring in your car. A wedding ring should be on your FINGER anyway. You sound like a big dumb redneck-with an fetish for mens' asses. And you can't spell to boot!
Wow the redneck from Hegerman that stares at the men's asses is terribly perverted! I bet he is a thief of other woman's men as well. So what if the lady that lost her ring has rheumatoid arthritis and has to take off her wedding ring and left her purse at home. It is for sure that your young punk ass will have a good reply so go stand and look in the mirror at your proud self pat you wittle backie poo. And wait on the Devils next command. Maybe you being a big supporter of thieving satin will instruct you to steal something to, I bet it is to late you are already a very corrupted pervert anyway. Aaww did wittle babypoo get hims buttons pushed!. Gootchee gootchee awe little babypoo:)
A straight Texan

Lubbock, TX

#13 Feb 10, 2015
I don't express myself like some of you do but I must say, a thief is a thief and the world would be a better place if we did not condone or support such actions. I am surprised here that anyone would do so. The poor lady must have had her ring off for a purpose. Have you never had anything stolen and who's fault was it that you lost your stuff? The robber, I just don't understand the philosophy being used by the man from Hegerman,NM.
Mike

Alamogordo, NM

#14 Feb 11, 2015
Well, why don't we all just leave or doors to our houses open all the time. Our cars unlocked. And all our valueables laying around the sidewalk.

My point is-everyone has to take personal responsibility for his or her lives. And common sense (which obviously isn't that common) tells us to lock our doors, and keep our valuables at least reasonably protected. Sorry to elicit such a strong response from you touchy people. But rest assured that I am at least rethinking my position on this. Maybe I am wrong on this.
Capital City

Santa Fe, NM

#15 Feb 14, 2015
This conversation is clear cut! There are a lot of ways to still it is proven, so if you are a thief you are a disgrace and you will get eventualy what you have comming to you. I do know people that do not lock their doors to this day, but they are not surrounded by people that are in support of thieving like this Mike kid! What a shame...
Mountain man

United States

#16 Feb 18, 2015
Capital City wrote:
This conversation is clear cut! There are a lot of ways to still it is proven, so if you are a thief you are a disgrace and you will get eventualy what you have comming to you. I do know people that do not lock their doors to this day, but they are not surrounded by people that are in support of thieving like this Mike kid! What a shame...
I agree the kid named Mike is the thief, related to the thief, oooor, in bed with the thief!. Why Mike would you defend such a despicable act or the person doing it?, unless you are personally associated with the forest tire thief that took the ladies ring.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cloudcroft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Jan 14 Spider 8,875
Need help with place to stay till wendsday in c... Jan 13 Helpme 1
Girl at adult video store (Mar '09) Jan 7 coupled couris 9
News Arviso sentenced for murder - Ruidoso News (Apr '10) Jan 5 Apache 1 27
News One town has it especially rough in parched New... (Jun '06) Dec '16 Rebecca 4
Adult video (Sep '10) Nov '16 Angie 19
News Cold case gets new clues (Jan '11) Oct '16 Saysomething 48

Cloudcroft Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cloudcroft Mortgages