Duces 6

Bowie, TX

#1 Dec 14, 2013
Is artesia a good place to move my husband might have a job there but we live in north texas right now just wondering if it's a good place

Since: Feb 09

Carlsbad, NM

#2 Dec 16, 2013
Duces 6 wrote:
Is artesia a good place to move my husband might have a job there but we live in north texas right now just wondering if it's a good place
well that depends what he is going to be doing.....if he is going to make a lot of money then yes.....artesia is a few hours away from any real shopping and entertainment but it offers the small town atmosphere but at expensive taste...well not like new york or san francisco....but compared what it used to be like when i grew up there ....lots of good paying jobs there and lots of good people...only thing not too many decent houses unless you are ready to spend some big money....not even a bowling alley anymore but they do have an ihop now.....ruidoso is only hour and half away....nice forest resort and gaming....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cloudcroft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Guilty plea in Mescalero slaying (Apr '09) 19 hr MezApache 50
News Arviso sentenced for murder - Ruidoso News (Apr '10) Mon MezApache 26
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Jul 24 Richies Cool Man ... 8,812
Adult video (Sep '10) Jul 3 Ship 16
Censor Jun '16 America 3
Democrats Did Obama Forget About You? Jun '16 America 2
Clarissa Armendariz AKA Clara May '16 Bride of Frankenfool 6

Cloudcroft Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance