Dairy owner suspected of arson

Investigators believe the owner of a dairy may have intentionally set a mobile home used as an office at the dairy on fire. Full Story
Jack Tuls

Calabasas, CA

#1 Jul 22, 2008
It always amazes me that reporters can report information even when it is false. Jack Tuls DOES live in Las Vegas, and NO he doesn't have any family in Artesia, New Mexico, only the dairy, unless you want to say his relatives are the cows. As far as the other info goes...who knows? If some of the facts are false, how can I believe that the rest are true? Get your facts straight before you report your story. Isn't that Journalism 101? Maybe you flunked that class.
Crc

Mobile, AL

#2 Jun 20, 2012
Jack tuls is a crook. He pays no one for the work they do and if he does he runs down and stops payment on the check. He is facing felony charges for that as well as 7 dwi arrests. He is a complete drunk and starts drinking about 5am. He is a liar and is very guilty of cruelty to annals as I have seen it. His own family curses his name. I have seen these things all first hand. Nothing said here was read. Did I mention that he is not allowed I'm most places in Clinton wi. The most notable incident being barred for life from wal Mart for entering the store drunk and wearing only underwear. He is also a bipolar nut. Stay away fr the guy.
Mike

Mobile, AL

#3 Jun 20, 2012
Ask mr tuls why a half million dollar show horse died from no food or water
CCTV

Mobile, AL

#4 Jun 20, 2012
I hear jack is looking for a pilot for his junk baron. Run pilots run. He is looking for a personal assistant who can happen to fly. The guy actually pisses on the floor and tells you to clean it up when you arrive at your destination. Not to mention getting sloppy drunk and trying to take the controls. Run run run. This guy is a nutball delux.
Ron Burgandy

Artesia, NM

#5 Jun 20, 2012
...the arsonist had oddly shapen feet.

In other news, FAA head Randy Babbitt placed on leave after drunk driving arrest in Fairfax, VA. More on that at 11. In the mean time,

The public should know that pilots are never beholden to demands of non-pilots; sober or not while at the controls. Flying a drunken person, or serving a drunken person would get a pilot's license yanked by the FAA. Also, any pilot who has displayed any traits of alcohol depencence - even at home - his Medical Card yanked; a tactic that FAA's Randy Babbitt is fond of doing and would be doing right this moment if he himself weren't locked up in the county slammer for drunk-driving.
Remember When

Visalia, CA

#6 Oct 27, 2012
Remember when you attacked someone that screwed up? Remember when you did it in such a way that left that individual defenseless?
Remember when putting others down was disrespectful?
Remember when someone treated you this way?
Remember when they bad mouthed you, without all the information?
Remember when treating others with respect and dignity was more important than disrespect and opinionated ranting?
REMEMBER WHEN YOU WEREN'T PERFECT?
Shame on all of you! I'd welcome a drunk before a slanderous, self righteous, socially retarded drama junkie anytime.
"Ron Bergundy", "CCTV", "Mike", "CRC" can't remember!
Worried

Beloit, WI

#7 Apr 26, 2013
Mike wrote:
I would be very interested to know more about this since another expensive horse apparently died last week at his place.
susan carter

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Jun 6, 2013
Mike wrote:
i'd like to know about these horses. He didn't have a dairy in Roswell, did he?
susan carter

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Jun 6, 2013
Worried wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be very interested to know more about this since another expensive horse apparently died last week at his place.
hear anything about this horse? I am interested.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cloudcroft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Say it in six words (Jul '08) 6 hr LovingtonEyes 8,572
Do you approve of David Venable as Mayor? 19 hr thad sitton 1
Gay sexting Wed Emo_Omen 1
New WEED Social Network for Ganja Smoker :) Oct 15 Ganjafan1000 1
Ernie Lee Miller's art typifies Southwest culture (Jul '10) Oct 12 Gorky 29
Artesia Man Arrested On Federal Weapons Charge ... (Feb '11) Oct 9 recycled 3
Coach Accused Of Assault (Mar '08) Oct 6 Reader 4
Cloudcroft Dating
Find my Match

Cloudcroft Jobs