Announcements: July 8

There are 8 comments on the Jul 8, 2014, Carlsbad Current-Argus story titled Announcements: July 8. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

Donations are currently being accepted for the benefit of women and children immigrants currently being housed at FLETC in Artesia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Carlsbad Resident

Hobbs, NM

#21 Jul 10, 2014
go away wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry. not him/her. but go right ahead believing what you want. lol
OK Aristotle, I will continue to believe you are one in the same. lol
Carlsbad Resident

Hobbs, NM

#22 Jul 10, 2014
Gulf One Vet wrote:
I will donate when they pry my money out of my cold dead hands.
I donate 100% of my disposable money to my fellow veterans and so should all of you.
Let the relatives and friends of these illegals donate 100% of their needs. And don't use 1 cent of my tax money.
Agreed! Multitudes from many third world countries would love to make better lives in the United States, but this can't possibly happen. America has to draw the line somewhere and now is the time. These uneducated, needy illegals will do nothing but drag America down. America will lose its position as a super power and quickly become the world's largest third world nation if nothing is done to stop this immigration crisis now!
maybe

Carlsbad, NM

#23 Jul 10, 2014
Carlsbad Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed! Multitudes from many third world countries would love to make better lives in the United States, but this can't possibly happen. America has to draw the line somewhere and now is the time. These uneducated, needy illegals will do nothing but drag America down. America will lose its position as a super power and quickly become the world's largest third world nation if nothing is done to stop this immigration crisis now!
Which is exactly what Obama wants
Carlsbad

Hobbs, NM

#24 Jul 10, 2014
Carlsbad wrote:
Freed Slaves their children born in the states work hard fought in world wars and died for what they got, ""Nothing Free for them"" , European immigrants came Legally ""Nothing Free for them"". these Hard Working Americans Made the United States The Greatest in the World with their Hard Work and their Lives.
And now free Loading illegals are coming to suck the U.S. Dry !
illegals move in to U.S. cities With U.S. Taxpayer Assistance in some cases two and three related families in one house also they are Combining Food and Utility Assistance Living for Free, Turning the U.S. Into a Carbon Copy of their Third World Countries; Look at Communities that were once green and vibrant and happy NO CRIME, AND NOW MS-13 Organize Gang Activity, Spray-Paint Everywhere, JUNK in the Yards that once were Beautiful Green Yards.

Since: Apr 12

Carlsbad, NM

#25 Jul 10, 2014
Carlsbad Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist and a bigot sitting in your wheelchair not contributing squat but happily feeding off of the welfare system. This nation was founded and grew to it's might on the backs of immigrants you worthless sack.

Want to know what will make this a third world country? Continued laziness from people like you. Those whiners that suck on the system and complain about everything without ever contributing.

This country has had to deal with people like you and your KKK buddies for a long time. Rot in hell racist.
maybe

Carlsbad, NM

#26 Jul 10, 2014
_Aristotle_ wrote:
<quoted tex This nation was founded and grew to it's might on the backs of immigrants you worthless .
This nation was founded and grew to it's might on the backs of LEGAL immigrants - not the Illegal leaches being discussed on this forum.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#27 Jul 10, 2014
_Aristotle_ wrote:
Please stop feeding Resident/Forum/Elvvis/Michele. That person has a very clear mental disease. He already sucks our government dry on disability. He does nothing but rant about the exact same things over and over again while never attempting to help change anything. Resident is a worthless pile of dung sitting in a wheelchair living on welfare. Nothing more and nothing less.
Wtf are you calling me a man, saying I'm disabled and in a wheelchair and all that of bs lies? In fact I am the opposite. I work, walk, take care of my kids. It is clear you are paranoid and have trust issues.
Carlsbad Resident

Hobbs, NM

#28 Jul 10, 2014
_Aristotle_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist and a bigot sitting in your wheelchair not contributing squat but happily feeding off of the welfare system. This nation was founded and grew to it's might on the backs of immigrants you worthless sack.
Want to know what will make this a third world country? Continued laziness from people like you. Those whiners that suck on the system and complain about everything without ever contributing.
This country has had to deal with people like you and your KKK buddies for a long time. Rot in hell racist.
Take your medication, you mentally disturbed POS! Honestly, your comments get dumber by the day! Illegal immigrants contributed nothing to the founding of this country, idiot! And by the way, "it's" in your second sentence should not be a contraction and should be written "its" you ignorant uneducated.
You call me a bigot, but you call people in wheelchairs and handicapped as non-contributors and living off welfare...sounds like you are biased against the disabled! You rot in hell loser! You defend illegals and are biased against disabled Americans!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cloudcroft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 19 hr Pay for play 8,674
News Commission tables tax raise, more public hearin... Apr 23 ohwell 7
Energy expert predicts $1.60 gallon gas Roswell... Apr 7 John Ford 3
News Man ticketed in two vehicle accident Mar 31 really 1
News La Luz Volunteer Fire Department offers EMS Mar 31 really 1
News Sunny Aris (Sep '11) Mar 30 Mr T 209
News Mescalero gaming coordinator: Gambling addictio... Mar 28 Mr T 2
More from around the web

Cloudcroft People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE