Announcements: July 8

Jul 8, 2014 Full story: Carlsbad Current-Argus 28

Donations are currently being accepted for the benefit of women and children immigrants currently being housed at FLETC in Artesia.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Carlsbad

Hobbs, NM

#1 Jul 8, 2014
Freed Slaves their children born in the states work hard fought in world wars and died for what they got, ""Nothing Free for them"" , European immigrants came Legally ""Nothing Free for them"". these Hard Working Americans Made the United States The Greatest in the World with their Hard Work and their Lives.

And now free Loading illegals are coming to suck the U.S. Dry !
go away

Carlsbad, NM

#2 Jul 8, 2014
same old bitchin and moaning, carlsbad resident. do you not have anything better to do?
Carlsbad

Hobbs, NM

#3 Jul 8, 2014
Benefit of women and children immigrants there is no immigrant in illegal

Since: Apr 12

Carlsbad, NM

#4 Jul 8, 2014
Carlsbad wrote:
Freed Slaves their children born in the states work hard fought in world wars and died for what they got, ""Nothing Free for them"" , European immigrants came Legally ""Nothing Free for them"". these Hard Working Americans Made the United States The Greatest in the World with their Hard Work and their Lives.
And now free Loading illegals are coming to suck the U.S. Dry !
No one is forcing you to donate. Don't hear you complaining when you cash your disability check.
Carlsbad Resident

Hobbs, NM

#5 Jul 8, 2014
Carlsbad is not me, but I do agree with him or her!
Carlsbad Resident

Hobbs, NM

#6 Jul 8, 2014
go away wrote:
same old bitchin and moaning, carlsbad resident. do you not have anything better to do?
Posting to yourself again, Aristotle?
Thorn

Hobbs, NM

#7 Jul 8, 2014
I say let them all in to New Mexico! This state is a dumping ground and it keeps the illegals out of better states!
Carlsbad Resident

Hobbs, NM

#8 Jul 9, 2014
I just learned a lot of these mothers coming over here " illegally " are pregnant, so they can have Anchor Babies.
Lady

Hobbs, NM

#9 Jul 9, 2014
Just send them all the hell back! Why even bother to process these leaches? These illegals are the downfall of American society!
go away

Carlsbad, NM

#10 Jul 9, 2014
Carlsbad Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting to yourself again, Aristotle?
nope. not aristotle. but it appears you may be the one posting to yourself. all those capital letters dispersed throughout that post is very similar to posts on another thread by you

Carlsbad, NM

#11 Jul 9, 2014
go away wrote:
<quoted text>
nope. not aristotle. but it appears you may be the one posting to yourself. all those capital letters dispersed throughout that post is very similar to posts on another thread by you
Resident is an hateful, racist fear monger. Pay that disability check cashing idiot no attention.
Carlsbad Resident

Hobbs, NM

#12 Jul 9, 2014
go away wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obviously Aristotle and you've been busted! The other Carlsbad Resident and I do not have the same isp as you and your aliases do!
go away

Euless, TX

#13 Jul 9, 2014
Carlsbad Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obviously Aristotle and you've been busted! The other Carlsbad Resident and I do not have the same isp as you and your aliases do!
yep. everyone with a carlsbad isp is obviously the same person. there is actually only about 4 ppl who post here. real rocket scientist aren't you?
Lady

Hobbs, NM

#14 Jul 9, 2014
go away wrote:
<quoted text>
yep. everyone with a carlsbad isp is obviously the same person. there is actually only about 4 ppl who post here. real rocket scientist aren't you?
I think he's right! It's apparent that he struck a nerve with you, but then again you don't seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed either!
Lady

Hobbs, NM

#15 Jul 9, 2014
Carlsbad Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for pointing that out and I do agree with you on this!
go away

Euless, TX

#16 Jul 9, 2014
Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for pointing that out and I do agree with you on this!
I just love seeing someone posting then commenting on their own post under a different name...so clever...and obvious

Carlsbad, NM

#17 Jul 9, 2014
Please stop feeding Resident/Forum/Elvvis/Michele. That person has a very clear mental disease. He already sucks our government dry on disability. He does nothing but rant about the exact same things over and over again while never attempting to help change anything. Resident is a worthless pile of dung sitting in a wheelchair living on welfare. Nothing more and nothing less.
Carlsbad Resident

Hobbs, NM

#18 Jul 9, 2014
go away wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love seeing someone posting then commenting on their own post under a different name...so clever...and obvious
Aristotle, do you really think you fool anyone? lol
go away

Carlsbad, NM

#19 Jul 10, 2014
Carlsbad Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Aristotle, do you really think you fool anyone? lol
sorry. not him/her. but go right ahead believing what you want. lol
Gulf One Vet

Albuquerque, NM

#20 Jul 10, 2014
I will donate when they pry my money out of my cold dead hands.

I donate 100% of my disposable money to my fellow veterans and so should all of you.

Let the relatives and friends of these illegals donate 100% of their needs. And don't use 1 cent of my tax money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cloudcroft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Say it in six words (Jul '08) Sun lowtide 8,542
MugShots Sun Silly questi 2
March to FLETC in support of undocumented immig... Sep 16 gulf 210
How a Republican Stays Afloat in a Hispanic-Maj... Sep 16 gulf 3
Artesia's criminal element (Jul '08) Sep 13 broncos69 52
Teacher accused of sex charges (Nov '12) Sep 11 My neighbor 5
Moving (Jan '14) Sep 11 Homes 2
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Otero County was issued at September 22 at 11:57PM MDT

•••