Toys for Tots shares with others

Toys for Tots shares with others

There are 3 comments on the Ruidoso News story from Dec 24, 2013, titled Toys for Tots shares with others. In it, Ruidoso News reports that:

Toys for Tots and supporting organizations were able to distribute more than 1,500 toys to needy children in Lincoln County, Mescalero and Alamogordo over the holiday season, said the group's coordinator.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ruidoso News.

Truth

Ruidoso, NM

#1 Dec 26, 2013
I dealt with Teambuilders, now La Frontera, last year. Mr Montes was working there at the time and was able to steer a lot of toys their way.

Let's just say that the kids of the employees had a wonderful Christmas.
MZ GOODY TWO SHOES

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Dec 26, 2013
Believe it, have seen the same happen in local Thrift Shops.
I know

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Dec 27, 2013
Alot of kids that went didn't need to be there The parents make enough to give them a present or two. This is suppose to be for poor children. Not kids who parents just want a free toy.
I see alot of these kids come into the store where I work with 50 or 100 dollar bills. Very sad that a program ment to help poor children is being taken for granted by people who don't need it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cloudcroft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 5 hr Take out this 9,913
Adult video (Sep '10) Oct 7 TorqueWrencher 27
Eddy County will raise sales tax rate (grt) Oct 5 nate22 2
More Artesia Gang Members (Aug '08) Sep 30 Butter 58
Have fun Sep 28 Shane 2
News Alamogordo police logs (Dec '08) Sep '17 Heeumph 36
News Alamogordo police logs (Dec '08) Aug '17 None 35

Cloudcroft Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance