Pearce talks jobs

Pearce talks jobs

There are 56 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from Feb 5, 2011, titled Pearce talks jobs. In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

Congressman Steve Pearce listens to a concerned citizen talk about the environment in Cloudcroft during a Saturday meeting on jobs and the economy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
bookworm

Alamogordo, NM

#43 Feb 10, 2011
[email protected]....for you Warrior. Still waiting.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#44 Feb 10, 2011
bookworm wrote:
[email protected]....for you Warrior. Still waiting.
I don't have email. I will call you or swing by your house if you post the numbers. Maybe we can visit at the library or your old folks home or somewhere you are comfortable.

“no image available”

Since: Oct 08

Alamogordo

#45 Feb 10, 2011
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>No matter what he does he will make me happier than Obama has!
If you say so. As long as you're happy, I'm happy.

“no image available”

Since: Oct 08

Alamogordo

#46 Feb 10, 2011
High Rolls resident wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a hard time with people who would say 'Obama is not MY president'
but I must admit, they have the right to do that I guess.
because I really feel that Steve Pearce is NOT MY Representative.
basically the voters fired a guy who was doing his job. and replaced him with a person who had had the job and didn't do diddlie squat. so we should expect a couple more large steaming helpings of diddilie squat now that we rehired him.
I got an automated phone call today from Pearce. I was invited to a town meeting and I have to admit, I was sorry it wasn't an actual call. I would have liked to request a "do NOT call" from him. I'd like to take a lesson from the Egyptian book of dissent and form a mob to force him to step down. He's not my representative either.
LSentiss

Cloudcroft, NM

#47 Feb 10, 2011
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>No matter what he does he will make me happier than Obama has!
the same could probably be said of the shooter in Arizona

“Sockpuppets SUCK!”

Since: Oct 08

Where my house is

#48 Feb 10, 2011
LSentiss wrote:
<quoted text>
the same could probably be said of the shooter in Arizona
Are you actually saying that you support the shooter??

“I am so OVER Obama”

Since: Oct 09

Exile on Main Street

#49 Feb 10, 2011
LSentiss wrote:
<quoted text>
the same could probably be said of the shooter in Arizona
so Mr Mercenary is supporting that wacko in Arizona that shot the congresswoman?

wow

you got some 'splaining to do.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#50 Feb 10, 2011
Wicky Stick wrote:
<quoted text>
I got an automated phone call today from Pearce. I was invited to a town meeting and I have to admit, I was sorry it wasn't an actual call. I would have liked to request a "do NOT call" from him. I'd like to take a lesson from the Egyptian book of dissent and form a mob to force him to step down. He's not my representative either.
The Egyptian book? What are you going to do mount your camel and ride over there with sticks and stones? Pearce would laugh in your face!
dragon82a

Metairie, LA

#51 Feb 11, 2011
Miken96 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you actually saying that you support the shooter??
The shooter is Suing the bullet manufacturer Steel Hawk, because they did't explode.



Really about time, someone needed to do it, those bullets need to work properly.
dragon82a

New Orleans, LA

#52 Feb 11, 2011
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>The Egyptian book? What are you going to do mount your camel and ride over there with sticks and stones? Pearce would laugh in your face!
Hmm sticks an stone work pretty well. The Eygptian Dictator just stepped down. 10:03am

“Sockpuppets SUCK!”

Since: Oct 08

Where my house is

#53 Feb 11, 2011
dragon82a wrote:
<quoted text>
The shooter is Suing the bullet manufacturer Steel Hawk, because they did't explode.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =f8XcVc_0ykUXX
Really about time, someone needed to do it, those bullets need to work properly.
And what does that have to do with ANYTHING being discussed.

Really DragOOn... Get back on your meds!!

“no image available”

Since: Oct 08

Alamogordo

#54 Feb 13, 2011
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>The Egyptian book? What are you going to do mount your camel and ride over there with sticks and stones? Pearce would laugh in your face!
Pearce laughing at me? I mean, really, who cares?

“no image available”

Since: Oct 08

Alamogordo

#55 Feb 13, 2011
Miken96 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you actually saying that you support the shooter??
I'm not sure if I'm correct, but I'm sure someone on here will let me know. The way I took the remark was that LSentiss wasn't being supportive of the shooting but was subtly stating that warrior is a patootie.

“no image available”

Since: Oct 08

Alamogordo

#56 Feb 13, 2011
dragon82a wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm sticks an stone work pretty well. The Eygptian Dictator just stepped down. 10:03am
Thank you for understanding my post.

“Sockpuppets SUCK!”

Since: Oct 08

Where my house is

#57 Feb 13, 2011
Wicky Stick wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure if I'm correct, but I'm sure someone on here will let me know. The way I took the remark was that LSentiss wasn't being supportive of the shooting but was subtly stating that warrior is a patootie.
I wasn't sure, so I asked.... Sarcasm is difficult to detect in type...

“Sockpuppets SUCK!”

Since: Oct 08

Where my house is

#58 Feb 13, 2011
dragon82a wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm sticks an stone work pretty well. The Eygptian Dictator just stepped down. 10:03am
From a dictator to a military rule....

Gotta wonder which will be better??? And what will happen when/IF free elections are allowed this fall...

Most Islamic countries squash the will of the people, if that will does not meet with thier approval.. Just look at what happened for the last 30 years in Egypt and the last demonstrations/elections in Iraq...????

I can only hope that things will improve for the people in Egypt...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cloudcroft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 2 min Shane 8,998
Anthony Cera Mon soooo 7
Demrie Sun 88210anm 1
House fo sale Jul 22 Brenda 1
Adult video (Sep '10) Jul 20 1stRider 26
Gay sexting (Oct '14) Jul 17 George Bento 12
is border patrol academy moving Jul 11 Question 1

Cloudcroft Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cloudcroft Mortgages