Cloudcroft NM Ski Palace rental Rude and Unfriendly

Posted in the Cloudcroft Forum

Danny

El Paso, TX

#1 Jan 15, 2007
I recently went to cloudcroft nm. I went to my family snow tubing. I did some internet checking for snow accessories and I came across Ski Palace Rental. When I traveled up to Cloudcroft I went to Ski Palace and the owners were very rude and unfriendly. You ask them a question about Cloudcroft and they give a look like if your stupid. They ignore you and just overall bad service. Beware dont shop there and shop at your local town for ski accesories.
Joe

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Jan 1, 2010
Try going to one of the resturants there if your hispanic. The WHOLE town is like that! Got to be white to get some good service up there.
Speak for yourself

United States

#3 Jan 5, 2010
You shouldn't jusde a community on just one experience, a lot of the folks here are good people with a charming demeanor. Sometimes its the over priveledged tourists that are the issue
Joe

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Jan 8, 2010
Speak for yourself wrote:
You shouldn't jusde a community on just one experience, a lot of the folks here are good people with a charming demeanor. Sometimes its the over priveledged tourists that are the issue
3 out 4 times we went to any resturant the service was bad and one the last ones to get served! Been hunting for over 20 years north of cloudcroft and I DONT stop for anything in cloudcroft I just drive right through.
ColdMtnMama

AOL

#5 Jan 8, 2010
I live in the area, and I agree with Joe. Sometimes, the folks who run the stores here can be downright rude.
Kevin wilson

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Jan 2, 2012
Yea everyone there seems Like they are tired of tourists or something. WE ARE THE REASON UR SORRY ASS TOWN IS OPEN!!!!!
WARRIOR

High Rolls Mountain Park, NM

#7 Jan 2, 2012
Kevin wilson wrote:
Yea everyone there seems Like they are tired of tourists or something. WE ARE THE REASON UR SORRY ASS TOWN IS OPEN!!!!!
the town is closed, stay away
cloudcroft local

Cloudcroft, NM

#8 Mar 8, 2012
Joe wrote:
Try going to one of the resturants there if your hispanic. The WHOLE town is like that! Got to be white to get some good service up there.
Joe, don't know where you went, but I have never witnessed what you are talking about. I have worked at the cafe for many years, and that is not how we are. Are you sure you didn't come in with a preconceived notion that you were going to be treated badly?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cloudcroft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Say it in six words (Jul '08) 21 hr Bell-bottoms 8,571
New WEED Social Network for Ganja Smoker :) Oct 15 Ganjafan1000 1
Ernie Lee Miller's art typifies Southwest culture (Jul '10) Oct 12 Gorky 29
Artesia Man Arrested On Federal Weapons Charge ... (Feb '11) Oct 9 recycled 3
Coach Accused Of Assault (Mar '08) Oct 6 Reader 4
Review: 2jrocker Recovery Residence (Oct '13) Oct 4 Lovingtonite 3
Carlsbad at Artesia: Battle for Eddy County Oct 1 Artesia 1
Cloudcroft Dating
Find my Match

Cloudcroft Jobs