17 people indicted in alleged meth-trafficking ring

Nov 30, 2011 Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News 31

A federal grand jury indicted 17 people this week for allegedly operating a methamphetamine trafficking ring in southeastern New Mexico.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dumbass

United States

#1 Dec 1, 2011
Too many people watching the show breaking bad.
Carlsbad

Hobbs, NM

#2 Dec 1, 2011
Dumbass wrote:
The following nine defendants who are charged in the indictment were arrested Wednesday: Michael Roy Sing, 53, Joaquin Estrello, Terry Owens, 51, Chris Grado, 34, all of Carlsbad; Monica Grado, 29, and Josh Wallace, 27, both of Artesia; Stacy L. Batie, 38, of Hagerman; Martiniano Marin-Robles, 66, of Lake Arthur; and Jerry Plank, 29, of Lovington. The following three defendants who were charged in criminal complaints also were arrested Wednesday: Ismael Chavarria, 26, Tiffany Flores, 34, and Refugio Reza, 50, of Artesia.
Elsie YesSir

Las Cruces, NM

#3 Dec 2, 2011
Dumbass wrote:
Huh?
justamariasanche z

Odessa, TX

#4 Dec 22, 2011
I am from Roswell and lived there many years as did my mother before I was born. I think you have the the other way around DUMBASS, Breaking bad must of came from Roswell because I know for afact the drugs have been bad there for many more years than that show has been out.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 Dec 22, 2011
justamariasanchez wrote:
I am from Roswell and lived there many years as did my mother before I was born. I think you have the the other way around DUMBASS, Breaking bad must of came from Roswell because I know for afact the drugs have been bad there for many more years than that show has been out.
Ooof. I was going to float 'Mayberry, RFD' past you but someting tells me I'd better just let it go.
Too

Santa Fe, NM

#7 Dec 23, 2011
Jakeco wrote:
I personally know at least 2 of these filthbags.

?
bad your friends are going to the big house. What are you gonna do without your crank? I hear the oil fields run on it.
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#8 Dec 23, 2011
Jakeco wrote:
And I know for a fact they are repeat offenders, and I mean more than twice.
Obviously, they have no concern for the damage these drugs cause to their fellow citizens, community, or even their very own families, and have no intention of changing their ways, as long as they think they can get away with it.
It's high time we as a nation put a stop to this.
How about some long sentences with large amounts of hard labor, up to and including life for repeat offenders?
Yeah, but this broke ass state keeps letting this scum walk. A little time in the joint, three hots, and a cot, then they're out, a little probation, and back to the only job they know how to do, sling dope.

Why> Cause they're too damn lazy to get a real job. Pussies is all they are.

Give them 20 years hard time, send them to freaking guantanamo.

This state should have every judge and prosecutor hung, or shot.

Ms Gov Martinez. A request to you, "Please get's this state's head out of its azz"!
Shes

Santa Fe, NM

#9 Dec 23, 2011
Heisenberg wrote:
<quoted text>

Ms Gov Martinez. A request to you, "Please get's this state's head out of its azz"!
a big part of the problem.
wethetaxed

Carlsbad, NM

#11 Dec 23, 2011
Too wrote:
<quoted text>
bad your friends are going to the big house. What are you gonna do without your crank? I hear the oil fields run on it.
You are too funny. The oil fields run on crank? Does it sound any dumber when I write it? Why don't you go find a tree to hug? If it wasn't for the oil field money, you people up north would run out of welfare , THEN WHAT?
go ahead

Santa Fe, NM

#12 Dec 23, 2011
wethetaxed wrote:
<quoted text>?
believe your myths if they make you feel better..
Curious

Carlsbad, NM

#13 Dec 24, 2011
go ahead wrote:
<quoted text>
believe your myths if they make you feel better..
Someone must have hit a nerve? So how long have you been on welfare?
nope

Santa Fe, NM

#14 Dec 24, 2011
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>Someone must have hit a nerve? So how long have you been on welfare?
never - not like you crankhead goobers down south.
Curious

Carlsbad, NM

#15 Dec 24, 2011
nope wrote:
<quoted text>
never - not like you crankhead goobers down south.
You bytch about the oil field ,but reap the benefits just like everyone in the state. Do you walk every where you go?
Uuuh

Santa Fe, NM

#16 Dec 24, 2011
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>You bytch about the oil field ,but reap the benefits just like everyone in the state. Do you walk every where you go?
the topic is meth, moron.
Curious

Carlsbad, NM

#17 Dec 24, 2011
Uuuh wrote:
<quoted text>
the topic is meth, moron.
No sheet, your the one who started SLAMMING the oil field,and saying they were all on crank, you moron .
guess

Santa Fe, NM

#18 Dec 24, 2011
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>.
you don't know what you are talking about. I've spent time in gillette and artesia.
bob

Hobbs, NM

#19 Dec 24, 2011
guess wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't know what you are talking about. I've spent time in gillette and artesia.
you mean joliet?
Anonymous

Mcallen, TX

#20 Jan 22, 2012

Wow, I don't live in Carlsbad anymore, thank God, but that was a really asshole thing to say. Yes, there are or were quite a bit of oilfield workers on speed when I lived there. However, what do you expect when people have to work crazy long hours like oilfield workers do? I'm sorry, but a couple of doses of 5 hour energies just don't work. When you work 36 to 48 hours at a time, what the hell do you expect? These people aren't super human. They need sleep too. So, instead of judging all of them and blaming them for the drug problem in Carlsbad, why don't you thank them for doing the job that you will never be willing to do?? Don't get me wrong, I'm not condoning meth use at all. But you're getting angry with people who work hard. Really, really hard. Maybe you should think about putting yourself in their shoes.
Mental

Santa Fe, NM

#22 Jan 25, 2012
Heisenberg wrote:
case - sick
antijakeco

Artesia, NM

#23 Feb 4, 2012
Jakeco wrote:
And I know for a fact they are repeat offenders, and I mean more than twice.
Obviously, they have no concern for the damage these drugs cause to their fellow citizens, community, or even their very own families, and have no intention of changing their ways, as long as they think they can get away with it.
It's high time we as a nation put a stop to this.
How about some long sentences with large amounts of hard labor, up to and including life for repeat offenders?
first of all I'm not a filthbag u sorry piece of shit I am not a repeat offender I just took the wrong path so next time u open ur mouth or bump ur gums get the facts and my case got dismissed bitch. Filth bag or brain bag peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cloudcroft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay sexting Wed Emo_Omen 1
Say it in six words (Jul '08) Oct 20 Bell-bottoms 8,571
New WEED Social Network for Ganja Smoker :) Oct 15 Ganjafan1000 1
Ernie Lee Miller's art typifies Southwest culture (Jul '10) Oct 12 Gorky 29
Artesia Man Arrested On Federal Weapons Charge ... (Feb '11) Oct 9 recycled 3
Coach Accused Of Assault (Mar '08) Oct 6 Reader 4
Review: 2jrocker Recovery Residence (Oct '13) Oct 4 Lovingtonite 3
Cloudcroft Dating
Find my Match

Cloudcroft Jobs