Six months after fire, Doug Phillippi recovering at Carlsbad home

Oct 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Carlsbad Current-Argus

After 43 days in a burn unit in a Lubbock hospital, 26 days in a specialty hospital, six weeks at Carlsbad Medical Center, a mild stroke, 13 surgeries that included skin grafts, Carlsbad's Rod Phillippi says he has no recollection of the first four months of his six-month stay in hospitals after his accident last year.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Oct 9, 2012
Yes Mistake

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Doug was the sons middle name and the name he used. They had the same first name so the dad went by Rod cause there first names were Rodney and had a different middle name
top that

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

I've been misquoted and misidentified in the Current Argus. Nothing like picking up the Sunday paper and seeing you name under someone else's picture. All damn day long, people called to ask me if I had read the paper. It got old real quick. Oh yea for CA.
jenn

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Yes Mistake wrote:
Doug was the sons middle name and the name he used. They had the same first name so the dad went by Rod cause there first names were Rodney and had a different middle name
How does Doug even come about then makes no sense. If there first names where both Rod? Good job Current Argus!
notice

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

the sons name was Rodney Doug, the fathers name was Rodney ....., so the son (who died jumping from the train bridge over the summer) was in the paper under Doug because thats what he was called, and now the father, Rod (name people adress him by) is in the paper.

family has been through hell. my prayers are extended to them. i ask the same of you.
amigo

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

notice wrote:
the sons name was Rodney Doug, the fathers name was Rodney ....., so the son (who died jumping from the train bridge over the summer) was in the paper under Doug because thats what he was called, and now the father, Rod (name people adress him by) is in the paper.
family has been through hell. my prayers are extended to them. i ask the same of you.
what ever happened to his business the new mexico hydraulics,?? also the one that got arrested by the feds narcotics agents for selling 8 lbs of coke,[ EDDIE VILLAIN]was he ever convicted for that terrible crime???i hate drug pushers because sooner or later it comes to our children, they should hang this idiots by there balls.in front of the court house, and tar them with chicken feathers and then male the dance the disco duck,in public.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Cloudcroft Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cloudcroft Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cloudcroft People Search