Winter strikes

There are 46 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from Feb 2, 2011, titled Winter strikes. In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

Emergency personnel respond Tuesday to a multiple-vehicle accident caused by icy conditions on U.S. Highway 82.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
crap

Alamogordo, NM

#44 Feb 2, 2011
I got home at 10 pm on that first night and my pipes were froze. Unless trailer park shut off the water because I don't think it should have froze by then. Didn't warm up enough to unfreeze them today
deanna

Mcminnville, OR

#45 Feb 3, 2011
CHEMTRAILS wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, Chemtrails?
The Chemtrail/Geo-Engineering Coverup Revealed.
By now everyone has seen crisscrossing streaks of white clouds trailing behind jet aircraft, stretching from horizon to horizon, eventually turning the sky into a murky haze. Our innate intelligence tells us these are not mere vapor trails from jet engines, but no one yet has probed the questions: who is doing this and why. With the release of this video, all of that has changed. Here is the story of a rapidly developing industry called geo-engineering, driven by scientists, corporations, and governments intent on changing global climate, controlling the weather, and altering the chemical composition of soil and water — all supposedly for the betterment of mankind. Although officials insist that these programs are only in the discussion phase, evidence is abundant that they have been underway since about 1990 — and the effect has been devastating to crops, wildlife, and human health. We are being sprayed with toxic substances without our consent and, to add insult to injury, they are lying to us about it. Do not watch this documentary if you have high blood pressure.
http://www.infowarsshop.com/What-in-the-World...
you are correct.globalskywatch.com
joe not Joe

Santa Fe, NM

#46 Feb 11, 2011
Gorky wrote:
<quoted text>
The weather we are experiencing is consistent with global warming.
Gorky u'r a hoot.
joe not Joe

Santa Fe, NM

#47 Feb 11, 2011
Gorky wrote:
<quoted text>
The weather we are experiencing is consistent with global warming.
If the weather was 1 degree hotter than last year on average for the last 30 days, you would be say'n the same thing Gorky, Wouldn't you??? Come on Gorky why u want it both ways???
dragon82a

New Orleans, LA

#48 Feb 11, 2011
Den-Mark wrote:
How ya likin' this Global Warmin' treehuggers?
Dangerous, cold temps from NM to Maine,
Snow from Dallas to International Falls.
Global warning causes more mositure in the air. Creating super storms. It's like adding nitous Oxide to the "Weather" Engine.

But please I am working towards being an Energy Lobbyist. So please keep putting your "information" out. I am all for perpetuating the global warning "Myth"

Humans are just not equipped to mentally deal with long term problems so I might as well profit from it.
Ghost whisperer

Alamogordo, NM

#49 Feb 11, 2011
Aren't you suppose to be some paranormal investigator?
Get real!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cloudcroft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Sat Spider 8,875
Need help with place to stay till wendsday in c... Fri Helpme 1
Girl at adult video store (Mar '09) Jan 7 coupled couris 9
News Arviso sentenced for murder - Ruidoso News (Apr '10) Jan 5 Apache 1 27
News One town has it especially rough in parched New... (Jun '06) Dec '16 Rebecca 4
Adult video (Sep '10) Nov '16 Angie 19
News Cold case gets new clues (Jan '11) Oct '16 Saysomething 48

Cloudcroft Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cloudcroft Mortgages