Winter strikes

There are 46 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from Feb 2, 2011, titled Winter strikes. In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

Emergency personnel respond Tuesday to a multiple-vehicle accident caused by icy conditions on U.S. Highway 82.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Den-Mark

Eldridge, MO

#1 Feb 2, 2011
How ya likin' this Global Warmin' treehuggers?
Dangerous, cold temps from NM to Maine,
Snow from Dallas to International Falls.
Gramma

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Feb 2, 2011
It sure is pretty.........:-)
Cartoon

Alamogordo, NM

#3 Feb 2, 2011
Den-Mark wrote:
How ya likin' this Global Warmin' treehuggers?
Dangerous, cold temps from NM to Maine,
Snow from Dallas to International Falls.
How do you think the moisture got in the air in the first place...Einstein.
CHEMTRAILS

Alamogordo, NM

#4 Feb 2, 2011
Cartoon wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you think the moisture got in the air in the first place...Einstein.
Perhaps, Chemtrails?

The Chemtrail/Geo-Engineering Coverup Revealed.

By now everyone has seen crisscrossing streaks of white clouds trailing behind jet aircraft, stretching from horizon to horizon, eventually turning the sky into a murky haze. Our innate intelligence tells us these are not mere vapor trails from jet engines, but no one yet has probed the questions: who is doing this and why. With the release of this video, all of that has changed. Here is the story of a rapidly developing industry called geo-engineering, driven by scientists, corporations, and governments intent on changing global climate, controlling the weather, and altering the chemical composition of soil and water — all supposedly for the betterment of mankind. Although officials insist that these programs are only in the discussion phase, evidence is abundant that they have been underway since about 1990 — and the effect has been devastating to crops, wildlife, and human health. We are being sprayed with toxic substances without our consent and, to add insult to injury, they are lying to us about it. Do not watch this documentary if you have high blood pressure.

http://www.infowarsshop.com/What-in-the-World...
red

AOL

#5 Feb 2, 2011
I remember when i was a little kid in the 60's we had crzy weather in New England back then,, my dad blamed it at the Russians aiming microwaves at the US.. lol.. people forget..nothiing has changed over the years,,, its just the earth's cycle., and Alamo what yardstick youusing,, I got 10 inches over here east of the by pass
Snow Snow Snow

Rio Rancho, NM

#6 Feb 2, 2011
It's amazing how some beautiful snow can still bring out the political haters and conspiracy theorists. If we're all going to die tomorrow, just enjoy the beauty of today!

Since: Sep 10

Alamogordo, NM

#7 Feb 2, 2011
Yea Snow!!!!!
Snow Snow Snow

Rio Rancho, NM

#8 Feb 2, 2011
Hii-Five wrote:
Yea Snow!!!!!
Ditto!!!!!
blue max

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Feb 2, 2011
mother nature will do what it wants! AND there isn't much you can do about it, SO just suck it up!!!
grandcentral

El Paso, TX

#10 Feb 2, 2011
CHEMTRAILS wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, Chemtrails?
The Chemtrail/Geo-Engineering Coverup Revealed.
By now everyone has seen crisscrossing streaks of white clouds trailing behind jet aircraft, stretching from horizon to horizon, eventually turning the sky into a murky haze. Our innate intelligence tells us these are not mere vapor trails from jet engines, but no one yet has probed the questions: who is doing this and why. With the release of this video, all of that has changed. Here is the story of a rapidly developing industry called geo-engineering, driven by scientists, corporations, and governments intent on changing global climate, controlling the weather, and altering the chemical composition of soil and water — all supposedly for the betterment of mankind. Although officials insist that these programs are only in the discussion phase, evidence is abundant that they have been underway since about 1990 — and the effect has been devastating to crops, wildlife, and human health. We are being sprayed with toxic substances without our consent and, to add insult to injury, they are lying to us about it. Do not watch this documentary if you have high blood pressure.
http://www.infowarsshop.com/What-in-the-World...
Serious question: Do any of you who constantly spam infowars links and Alex Jones drivel actually have an original thought in your heads? Seems to me ALL you guys can do is copy/paste from ridiculous sites as replies.
sheesh

Alamogordo, NM

#11 Feb 2, 2011
about 8 or 9 inches of snow north of indian ewlls and near foothills. Don't they teach about the 17 and 18 hundreds when people had to dig tunnels in snow to get to their barns, etc? Seems like cyclical weather to me (oh do not forget the earthquake shifted the earth and the volcanoes throwing ash in the air and the chineses playing weather control with cloud seeding.)

“Leadership is listening.”

Since: Jan 09

Casper, WY and Alamogordo, NM

#12 Feb 2, 2011
Ok...it's -9 degrees with a -32 degree windchill up here on the mountains. We've got 12-14 inches of snow. And let me tell you it is COLD.

Please everyone be safe out there. I volunteer for Fire/EMS and I don't want to have to go out in this stuff.

kthanks

“Our nearest star”

Since: May 09

Alamogordo, NM

#13 Feb 2, 2011
ladyastronomer wrote:
Ok...it's -9 degrees with a -32 degree windchill up here on the mountains. We've got 12-14 inches of snow. And let me tell you it is COLD.
Please everyone be safe out there. I volunteer for Fire/EMS and I don't want to have to go out in this stuff.
kthanks
I heard that Alamo got 9 inches of snow. I have a 4 foot icicle hanging from the house and tonight is suppose to be -2 down here.
PLEASE, everyone needs to stay off the roads if they don't have to be out in it. The police scanner has been pretty busy.
Bill P

Carrizozo, NM

#14 Feb 2, 2011
We have 12 inches of snow on our table in the back yard. We live between Tulie and Alamo. My wife loves the snow. I moved here, because I don't love it. Yes, it does look pretty today, but my truck looks like a mess. Will have to wash it again when it warms up.

“Our nearest star”

Alamogordo, NM

#15 Feb 2, 2011
Have some COMMON sense people. Just heard on the scanner that some fool was pulling his young child on a sled behind his ATV and the child slid into and under a parked vehicle, causing her to lose consciousness.

Since: Sep 10

Alamogordo, NM

#16 Feb 2, 2011
BarbMoore wrote:
Have some COMMON sense people. Just heard on the scanner that some fool was pulling his young child on a sled behind his ATV and the child slid into and under a parked vehicle, causing her to lose consciousness.
Unfortunately Common sense isn’t so Common these days.
And both Freud and Jun both tied Common sense to IQ.
So what does that say about a majority of the people today?
Trippin

Edgewood, NM

#17 Feb 2, 2011
What do you do about frozen pipes? My toilets flush but no water out of the faucets!

“Our nearest star”

Alamogordo, NM

#18 Feb 2, 2011
Trippin wrote:
What do you do about frozen pipes? My toilets flush but no water out of the faucets!
Ouch! Once you unfreeze them, make sure to leave a faucet dripping tonight as it will be down to -2 in Alamogordo.
DFWM

Albuquerque, NM

#19 Feb 2, 2011
BarbMoore wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that Alamo got 9 inches of snow. I have a 4 foot icicle hanging from the house and tonight is suppose to be -2 down here.
PLEASE, everyone needs to stay off the roads if they don't have to be out in it. The police scanner has been pretty busy.
NO. Just for that, I'm going out and drive around.
Total drivel Barb.
Trippin

Edgewood, NM

#20 Feb 2, 2011
I know I should have dripped one last night but dummy me didn't. Ugh! A plumber told us to open all the faucets and hopefully they will unfreeze by about three o'clock!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cloudcroft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 1 hr _Peach_ 9,544
Anthony Cera Jul 26 Stupido 8
Demrie Jul 23 88210anm 1
House fo sale Jul 22 Brenda 1
Adult video (Sep '10) Jul '17 1stRider 26
is border patrol academy moving Jul '17 Question 1
Need help with place to stay till wendsday in c... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Helpme 1

Cloudcroft Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance