Celebrate Diversity bumper stickers

Posted in the Cloudcroft Forum

Mr Whipple

Artesia, NM

#1 Apr 20, 2013
One of these was affixed to the getaway car in which two muslims got away in the other day up in Taxachussetts. Which muslims? The lastst two to kill and mame innocent people. I'd name them, but why? The other muslims here will either do the same, or support other muslims who will or smirk when hearing of the NEXT successful bomb blast.

By now, I've wrankled about half of you readers. You know who you are: you voted for a muslim into the White House twice. You support the rights and respect of women. You like equal treatment for any and all box-checkers on those E.E.O.C. forms. You piture the few remaining crusty, bald grouchy white guys as the imediment to real diversity and opportunity for all. Thats as easy as taking a leak.

But the screaming double standard is how muslims get away with their cruel, viscious intolerance toward others - even host countries. When shown utter oppression and torture of their women you offer not so much as a PEEP in objection.

Your cute little muslim boys up Boston did what all muslims need to do because it's in their very NATURE. Shame on you liberal 'diversity' Americans! I hope you feel very, very uneasy now because of what you have wrought.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cloudcroft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police across from Yucca elememtary? 8 hr BulldogPride 1
Say it in six words (Jul '08) 10 hr 40ish 8,644
hey biff Feb 27 Wallywld lot 1
Take a stand for our children Feb 26 Mom 1
Judge Steve Lee seeks re-election (Feb '10) Feb 20 Hey dunce 30
Lovington Superintendent (May '13) Feb 20 Sad days ahead 4
Gay sexting Feb 20 Lancaster finest 4

Flood Warning for Otero County was issued at March 05 at 3:46PM MST

Cloudcroft Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cloudcroft People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:18 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:18PM
How Does Darnell Dockett Signing Impact 49ers' Offseason Plans?
Yahoo! Sports 5:27 PM
Peyton returning for 18th season, signs deal with Broncos
ESPN 5:36 PM
Cards' Palmer reworks deal, eyes OTA return
Bleacher Report 7:07 PM
Pre-Free Agency Salary Cap Update for Broncos
Bleacher Report 9:16 PM
How Peyton, Pay Cut Can Help DEN Win Super Bowl