Alamogordo police logs (2/01/11)

Alamogordo police logs (2/01/11)

There are 15 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from Jan 31, 2011, titled Alamogordo police logs (2/01/11). In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

Susan Swearingen, 51, of the 1200 block of Mescalero, was arrested on a District Court warrant for alleged failure to comply with conditions of probation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

jones

Montgomery, AL

#1 Feb 1, 2011
Daniel Cochran? Is he the same one involved in the shooting death of 2 men in the projects a few years back?
B-Lady

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Feb 1, 2011
jones wrote:
Daniel Cochran? Is he the same one involved in the shooting death of 2 men in the projects a few years back?
No that was his brother Timothy
and the legacy continues

Las Cruces, NM

#3 Feb 1, 2011
You think this idiot gave his name as Timothy Cochran to the police? It never suprizes me anymore more, the minds of a disfunctional family and the thoughts that go through their heads in the act of a crime! Or maybe, this is an attempt to reunite the whole family ... What a nice thing to do, a family reunion, IN JAIL! Someone cal Jerry Springer...
Confused

United States

#4 Feb 1, 2011
Didn't this guy actually shoot at someone? so why did he just get a citation?
Wonder

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Feb 1, 2011
Confused wrote:
You really are confused! no where does the story say any shots were fired or a gun was even found for that matter. he was "cited for concealing his identity"
Undercover Operative

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Feb 1, 2011
"At approximately 10:36 p.m., ADPS officers and fire units were dispatched to the 2700 block of South Walker in reference to a structure fire. Upon arrival, it was discovered that the structure was fully engulfed and the occupants had exited the residence. Officers and city volunteers were able to contain and eventually extinguish the fire."

I'm just wondering why the mobile crime lab, hazmat unit, and several undercover officers responded to this 'structure fire." I would also like to know why they arrived on scene through the open space between the Desert Villa neighborhoods and Walker Town, with their lights off.....?
hahahahahah

Alamogordo, NM

#7 Feb 1, 2011
Confused wrote:
It wouldnt surprise me if he did shoot at someone, he is a jerk, they state just keeps letting him out. he is a habitual offender, prison term after prison term after prison term, and here he is on the streets back to his same game. and our officers of "peace" just give him a citation, lock him up for good, thats when it will be peaceful again... geez, what does he have to do to get the sentence he deserves? hmm maybe another lost life perhaps...
hahahahahah

Alamogordo, NM

#8 Feb 1, 2011
and the legacy continues wrote:
You think this idiot gave his name as Timothy Cochran to the police? It never suprizes me anymore more, the minds of a disfunctional family and the thoughts that go through their heads in the act of a crime! Or maybe, this is an attempt to reunite the whole family ... What a nice thing to do, a family reunion, IN JAIL! Someone cal Jerry Springer...
yeah the "idiot" would give his brothers name, what a jerk!!!! his brother got out of prison moved out of the state, to try to move on, and his BROTHER uses HIS name, to bail himself out, thats how dysfuntional they are, he needs to be locked up for good, i guarantee, he does not show up to court, not a chance, he was just released 2 months ago, and hes back out on his mission to corrupt our town.. man throw the book at him and get him out of here for good...
SOS

Payson, AZ

#9 Feb 2, 2011
What a zoo; Can we not ship these punk's somewhere else,or keep them in prison.
grandcentral

El Paso, TX

#10 Feb 2, 2011
Undercover Operative wrote:
"At approximately 10:36 p.m., ADPS officers and fire units were dispatched to the 2700 block of South Walker in reference to a structure fire. Upon arrival, it was discovered that the structure was fully engulfed and the occupants had exited the residence. Officers and city volunteers were able to contain and eventually extinguish the fire."
I'm just wondering why the mobile crime lab, hazmat unit, and several undercover officers responded to this 'structure fire." I would also like to know why they arrived on scene through the open space between the Desert Villa neighborhoods and Walker Town, with their lights off.....?
Seems you already have the answer. Or, you could call the newspaper, ask their crime guy.
William L

Alamogordo, NM

#11 Feb 2, 2011
hahahahahah wrote:
<quoted text>It wouldnt surprise me if he did shoot at someone, he is a jerk, they state just keeps letting him out. he is a habitual offender, prison term after prison term after prison term, and here he is on the streets back to his same game. and our officers of "peace" just give him a citation, lock him up for good, thats when it will be peaceful again... geez, what does he have to do to get the sentence he deserves? hmm maybe another lost life perhaps...
If this idiot fired a shot at me, He had better get me, If he misses,it is all over for him.
Hernandez

Las Cruces, NM

#12 Feb 18, 2011
Daniel Cochran was involved in the murder's of 2 men on may 23, 1998. He may not have pulled the trigger, but he was the primary instigator in the events. He infact was yelling at his punk brother to shoot. And the "Brother" Tim is not out of state, he is in new mexico, and he has not moved on he is still the same little f%$# that killed 2 people and bragging about it.
PRetty sad when you can get off for conspiracy to commit murder. Well I hope no one is surprised when he kills again.
Know your facts

Phoenix, AZ

#13 Jan 8, 2014
Hernandez wrote:
Daniel Cochran was involved in the murder's of 2 men on may 23, 1998. He may not have pulled the trigger, but he was the primary instigator in the events. He infact was yelling at his punk brother to shoot. And the "Brother" Tim is not out of state, he is in new mexico, and he has not moved on he is still the same little f%$# that killed 2 people and bragging about it.
PRetty sad when you can get off for conspiracy to commit murder. Well I hope no one is surprised when he kills again.
Love the way people assume they know this story when they really don't. Tim was very young and 2 much older guys went to his residence to shoot him because of a fist fight with one of the guys sons. That's how the shooting started. Know your facts people
Wow

Alamogordo, NM

#14 Jan 8, 2014
Know your facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Love the way people assume they know this story when they really don't. Tim was very young and 2 much older guys went to his residence to shoot him because of a fist fight with one of the guys sons. That's how the shooting started. Know your facts people
Bring up old news much?
SecretAgentMan

Euless, TX

#15 Jan 31, 2014
Not the first.... Not the last
Undercover Operative wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cloudcroft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Wed Davin O Tool 8,705
News Carlsbad woman gets 3 years for trafficking drugs Wed Psalm Tree 13
News Alamogordo police logs (5/17/11) (May '11) Sep 1 awbethany 13
News Officials fear another costly September flood Sep 1 chucky 8
News Carlsbad, Artesia to oppose proposed county tax Aug 26 TexinNewMex 2
Free in bed truck camper Aug 25 Tom 1
News Commission to set final tax hearing date Aug 19 Carlsbad 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cloudcroft Mortgages