Former law officer seeks commissioner...

Former law officer seeks commissioner post

There are 4 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Feb 27, 2008, titled Former law officer seeks commissioner post. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

After 10 years as an officer with the Carlsbad Police Department and 32 years with the Eddy County Sheriff's Department, William Robert "Bobby" Sullivan said he is ready for new challenges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

Michele Putman

Peoria, AZ

#1 Feb 27, 2008
I wish you all the luck!
Back on Topic

Carlsbad, NM

#2 Feb 28, 2008
This is just what we need. Someone with experience and a passion for the law! Good luck!
Shuddup Michele

Jemez Springs, NM

#3 Apr 28, 2013
How long have you been littering Topix?
car 54

Washington, DC

#4 Apr 29, 2013
Ok people who read these post: please go back and read the post where Mayor Janway attempted top put Bobby in as a City Councilman. The public went wild. Bobby then stated that he would not accept the appointment for what ever reason. I think Janway had second thoughts after seeing what people think of Bobby.
Bobby also has ran for county commisioner before with the same results and those post are should be still in Topix.
If you don't know Bobby then I suggest you ask or do some research on this person before the election. I can tell a lot of stories about him but then you might think it is sour grapes or and ax to grind so I will not enlighten Topix. I just ask everyone to look at the person very closely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cloudcroft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 5 hr Tinman 12,052
News Burglary, drug busts keep Tulie police busy (Mar '08) Mar '18 SABRINA_ 14
News Judge Henry Casta eda issues letter of resignation Mar '18 large marge 12
Christopher Glenn Mar '18 PuBlIcInFoRmAnT 1
News 100 years later, Geronimo may return to NM - Ru... (Feb '09) Mar '18 Holly 41
Baker Feb '18 arabela 1
Need help with place to stay till wendsday in c... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Helpme 1

Cloudcroft Jobs

Personal Finance

Cloudcroft Mortgages