Jack Tuls moving to our town
Sharon Cates

Gilbert, AZ

#23 Jul 8, 2012
CvIte wrote:
<quoted text>
The elder Jack Tuls is the father of the younger Jack Tuls. The wife of the elder was the mother of the younger. They are indeed related.
Yes, I know, my husband worked for them years ago. Jack jr just lost his mother last year, he doesnt need all of this bashing by people who dont know him or his family. He tried to bring in a business with high standards. something that is needed for the community that would only improve the other businesses of Chino Valley, AZ....
Im Right

Visalia, CA

#24 Jul 10, 2012
No one disputed if they were related... the point of contention seems to be people are under the assumption Jack Sr (the one everyone is bad mouthing) is moving to Chino Valley... He is not. Jack Jr is, and I have yet to hear a gripe or complaint about Jr... it seems to be focused on Sr... which has nothing to do with Jr.
In fact, I don't think Jr. even talks to Sr.
Sharon Cates

Mesa, AZ

#25 Jul 11, 2012
Jack "jr" is hard working, and would have given much to the community. Chino Valley lost a great businessman and friend by denying the KOA in their town.
Ala

Alamogordo, NM

#26 Jul 12, 2012
Interesting

Since: Oct 12

Visalia, CA

#27 Oct 27, 2012
CvIte wrote:
<quoted text>
The elder Jack Tuls is the father of the younger Jack Tuls. The wife of the elder was the mother of the younger. They are indeed related.
Thank you for saying this!
Yes, Jack Tuls, Jr. lives in Vegas, and Jack Tuls, Sr. is well, in jail right now. Father and son are unfortunately not the kind of people I would go into business with... EVER. Especially now that Tillie (Jack Sr.'s wife) passed away last year. She was the ROCK of that family; she REALLY kept that whole family centered.

Sadly, when she passed, unexpectedly and suddenly, they all fell apart. And I MEAN ALL OF THEM FELL APART..

I am sad to say that most (if not all) of the comments on this page are 100% accurate and true ~ the good and bad. Your opinion of the Tuls' family is basically determined by the time you had met them.. i.e. "Tillie" or "Post-Tillie".

And this is coming from a CLOSE family member.. Who has seen first hand the Tuls' family "curse".. And been a victim of their "ways" more than a few times...

Since: Oct 12

Visalia, CA

#28 Oct 27, 2012
Sharon Cates wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, this is Kristines husband they are bad mouthing. Jack and Kristine and the kids are good people. Some people are jealous and have to come up with nasty things to say, others are misinformed, unknowlegable about dairy life and running a business, and others dont realize there are alot of people with the same names! If they google their own names, they would be surprised! The dairy business is a hard business and have to abide by the govt rules and regulations. Jack wanted to open a KOA in Arizona, but, the city council did not approve, they prefer motor homes parked where ever they please..many campers up to no good, over a clean upscale campground. They had to come up with some dirt and any dirt (mostly dust)they could come up with they turned into mud from the wrong sources. Yes, Jack and Kristine are good people. Jack flew out from Las Vegas to Arkansas to try to personally get my husband transfered to Phoenix closer to his family when he was dying. How many self centered greedy people would have done that? None that are bad mouthing him, thats for sure!
Sorry, but I know Jack Jr. and his kids personally... being that they are family and all.. and while he does have a compassionate side, he will turn on you in a blink of an eye.. and the same goes for his kids (at least the 3 oldest..) The Jack's are BOTH raging alcoholics, and the older kids are in the DEEP throws of substance abuse.. It is very sad, although weddings are much more entertaining with them in attendance... lol
Remember When

Visalia, CA

#29 Oct 27, 2012
worked for Jack wrote:
The Jack I knew and worked for was a drunk and mean to his animals. His wife is dead(probobly from putting up with this creap) He had a dairy in Ca. and Idaho. He is close to 70 I'm sure. Not a very nice person.
You certainly come across as a much nicer person!(sarcasm)
Remember When

Visalia, CA

#30 Oct 27, 2012
wakeuptothereality wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I know Jack Jr. and his kids personally... being that they are family and all.. and while he does have a compassionate side, he will turn on you in a blink of an eye.. and the same goes for his kids (at least the 3 oldest..) The Jack's are BOTH raging alcoholics, and the older kids are in the DEEP throws of substance abuse.. It is very sad, although weddings are much more entertaining with them in attendance... lol
I have to agree with the comment regarding wedding entertainment. Good times!!52
Concered Citizen

Cottonwood, AZ

#31 Jun 17, 2013
Woops...now Jack M Tuls Jr has been arrested with 55 pounds of marijuana by the Arkansas State Police.
fourtwenty

United States

#32 Jun 21, 2013
Concered Citizen wrote:
Woops...now Jack M Tuls Jr has been arrested with 55 pounds of marijuana by the Arkansas State Police.
hmmmm - caught riding dirty I guess!
Sharon C

Surprise, AZ

#33 Jun 23, 2013
Concered Citizen wrote:
What was he doing in Arkansas? I was wondering how he was doing. He was so good to my husband, Mike. Do I know you by any chance? If you know him, chances are, I know you! So, hi!
circlet

Hereford, TX

#34 Sep 22, 2013
The 40 year old jack tul is the son of the 70 year old jack tuls both are no good.your hero jack tuls the 40 year old one was just arrested in arkanas for transporting 55 puonds of drugs.they are related i known the family my whole life and im 57
circlet

Hereford, TX

#35 Sep 22, 2013
I guess you missed the part about jack being arrested for tranporting 55 pounds of grass for sale. He has gone the way of his father and will likely do jail time for it just like his dad. Yes i do from chino ca.
yermom

Albuquerque, NM

#36 Nov 15, 2013
One of them got a dui in an airplane. Must be a good pilot. Landed and passed out on the ground. lol

Since: Dec 14

Greenbrier, AR

#37 Dec 20, 2014
Hi everyone, i know this is an old post but I'm trying tp figure out if this is the same man that my boyfriend is in jail with in texarkana, AR. If so than my boyfriend had nothing but nice things to say about him.
dnf

York, NE

#38 Jan 1, 2015
corneliussavanna wrote:
Hi everyone, i know this is an old post but I'm trying tp figure out if this is the same man that my boyfriend is in jail with in texarkana, AR. If so than my boyfriend had nothing but nice things to say about him.
Yes he is currently serving his sentence in texarkana and yes he is a great guy just got caught up with the wrong people. he has done more good than bad but people tend to point out the bad more often than the good. they dont mention the thousands and thousands of dollars he has donated to the needy or the homes he purchased for the homeless or the countless other good things this man has done. thats why the world is the way it is because of all these people who circle like vultures waiting for people to do wrong
dnf

York, NE

#39 Jan 1, 2015
Remember When wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree with the comment regarding wedding entertainment. Good times!!52
Please get your facts correct. yes his 3 oldest had their run ins with drugs. but i personally have worked with one and he is doing quite well hes married has a kid has a great job and is very successful even though he screwed up in his teenage years he managed to get his life together and would put you to shame for saying those terrible things
dnf

York, NE

#40 Jan 1, 2015
<quoted text>
Thank you for saying this!
Yes, Jack Tuls, Jr. lives in Vegas, and Jack Tuls, Sr. is well, in jail right now. Father and son are unfortunately not the kind of people I would go into business with... EVER. Especially now that Tillie (Jack Sr.'s wife) passed away last year. She was the ROCK of that family; she REALLY kept that whole family centered.
Sadly, when she passed, unexpectedly and suddenly, they all fell apart. And I MEAN ALL OF THEM FELL APART..
I am sad to say that most (if not all) of the comments on this page are 100% accurate and true ~ the good and bad. Your opinion of the Tuls' family is basically determined by the time you had met them.. i.e. "Tillie" or "Post-Tillie".
And this is coming from a CLOSE family member.. Who has seen first hand the Tuls' family "curse".. And been a victim of their "ways" more than a few times...
They all fell apart??? Really???? Todd is one of the most succesful dairyman in the country... weird
his son is running a state of the art dairy in wisconsin at only 23 years old.... weird
his nephew is running the largest dairy in nebraska at only 26 years old.... weird
Pete is sailing around the world in his sailboat while his dairies are very successful.... weird
they all fell apart right??? sounds to me that they are very well intact minus the few mishaps with jack so get your facts right missy sounds like a little jealousy on your part yes tillie was a huge part of their family and when she passed it took them a little bit to get over it and from a stranger looking in on all the progress they have made i would say that the tuls family is doing just fine they have helped my family in countless ways and got me on the straight path to success they are like family to me and you saying that you are a close family member you should be ashamed

Since: Dec 14

Bristow, OK

#41 Jan 1, 2015
I definitely agree with you about the people in this world. And also how people can just get mixed up with the wrong people sometimes. It doesn't make him a bad person it just means like everyone else, he made a mistake. My boyfriend said that he is really nice to talk to and that he helps him make it in there because he talks to him. I have never even met him but apparently he told my boyfriend that he wants to meet me and would like us to stay in guest house for a couple of days when he gets out. So if that's not kind than i don't know what is.
yousaidwhat

York, NE

#42 Jan 10, 2015
<quoted text>
Im guessing this is Betsy... maybe.... im probably right.... you want to bring out skeletons???? we could play that game. should we start a thread on all of your skeletons?? i bet i could go on for days or i could let all you "partners" do the talking for me. lets not start "swinging" judgment around does your husband know about your partners? i know of 12 off the top of my head.. ouch that means theres at least a dozen more.. do us a favor keep your legs closed your breath stinks :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cloudcroft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Guilty plea in Mescalero slaying (Apr '09) 15 hr jim logan 51
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Aug 20 whosurdaddy 8,823
More Artesia Gang Members (Aug '08) Aug 6 Titan 56
New eye doctor in Lovington??? (Nov '15) Jul 27 Wounded 2
News Arviso sentenced for murder - Ruidoso News (Apr '10) Jul 25 MezApache 26
Adult video (Sep '10) Jul '16 Ship 16
Censor Jun '16 America 3

Cloudcroft Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance