|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

CvIte wrote:
<quoted text>
The elder Jack Tuls is the father of the younger Jack Tuls. The wife of the elder was the mother of the younger. They are indeed related.
Yes, I know, my husband worked for them years ago. Jack jr just lost his mother last year, he doesnt need all of this bashing by people who dont know him or his family. He tried to bring in a business with high standards. something that is needed for the community that would only improve the other businesses of Chino Valley, AZ....
Im Right

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

No one disputed if they were related... the point of contention seems to be people are under the assumption Jack Sr (the one everyone is bad mouthing) is moving to Chino Valley... He is not. Jack Jr is, and I have yet to hear a gripe or complaint about Jr... it seems to be focused on Sr... which has nothing to do with Jr.
In fact, I don't think Jr. even talks to Sr.
Sharon Cates

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Jack "jr" is hard working, and would have given much to the community. Chino Valley lost a great businessman and friend by denying the KOA in their town.
Ala

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Interesting

Since: Oct 12

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

CvIte wrote:
<quoted text>
The elder Jack Tuls is the father of the younger Jack Tuls. The wife of the elder was the mother of the younger. They are indeed related.
Thank you for saying this!
Yes, Jack Tuls, Jr. lives in Vegas, and Jack Tuls, Sr. is well, in jail right now. Father and son are unfortunately not the kind of people I would go into business with... EVER. Especially now that Tillie (Jack Sr.'s wife) passed away last year. She was the ROCK of that family; she REALLY kept that whole family centered.

Sadly, when she passed, unexpectedly and suddenly, they all fell apart. And I MEAN ALL OF THEM FELL APART..

I am sad to say that most (if not all) of the comments on this page are 100% accurate and true ~ the good and bad. Your opinion of the Tuls' family is basically determined by the time you had met them.. i.e. "Tillie" or "Post-Tillie".

And this is coming from a CLOSE family member.. Who has seen first hand the Tuls' family "curse".. And been a victim of their "ways" more than a few times...

Since: Oct 12

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Sharon Cates wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, this is Kristines husband they are bad mouthing. Jack and Kristine and the kids are good people. Some people are jealous and have to come up with nasty things to say, others are misinformed, unknowlegable about dairy life and running a business, and others dont realize there are alot of people with the same names! If they google their own names, they would be surprised! The dairy business is a hard business and have to abide by the govt rules and regulations. Jack wanted to open a KOA in Arizona, but, the city council did not approve, they prefer motor homes parked where ever they please..many campers up to no good, over a clean upscale campground. They had to come up with some dirt and any dirt (mostly dust)they could come up with they turned into mud from the wrong sources. Yes, Jack and Kristine are good people. Jack flew out from Las Vegas to Arkansas to try to personally get my husband transfered to Phoenix closer to his family when he was dying. How many self centered greedy people would have done that? None that are bad mouthing him, thats for sure!
Sorry, but I know Jack Jr. and his kids personally... being that they are family and all.. and while he does have a compassionate side, he will turn on you in a blink of an eye.. and the same goes for his kids (at least the 3 oldest..) The Jack's are BOTH raging alcoholics, and the older kids are in the DEEP throws of substance abuse.. It is very sad, although weddings are much more entertaining with them in attendance... lol
Remember When

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

worked for Jack wrote:
The Jack I knew and worked for was a drunk and mean to his animals. His wife is dead(probobly from putting up with this creap) He had a dairy in Ca. and Idaho. He is close to 70 I'm sure. Not a very nice person.
You certainly come across as a much nicer person!(sarcasm)
Remember When

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

wakeuptothereality wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I know Jack Jr. and his kids personally... being that they are family and all.. and while he does have a compassionate side, he will turn on you in a blink of an eye.. and the same goes for his kids (at least the 3 oldest..) The Jack's are BOTH raging alcoholics, and the older kids are in the DEEP throws of substance abuse.. It is very sad, although weddings are much more entertaining with them in attendance... lol
I have to agree with the comment regarding wedding entertainment. Good times!!52
Concered Citizen

Cottonwood, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Woops...now Jack M Tuls Jr has been arrested with 55 pounds of marijuana by the Arkansas State Police.
fourtwenty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Concered Citizen wrote:
Woops...now Jack M Tuls Jr has been arrested with 55 pounds of marijuana by the Arkansas State Police.
hmmmm - caught riding dirty I guess!
Sharon C

Peoria, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Concered Citizen wrote:
What was he doing in Arkansas? I was wondering how he was doing. He was so good to my husband, Mike. Do I know you by any chance? If you know him, chances are, I know you! So, hi!
circlet

Hereford, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

The 40 year old jack tul is the son of the 70 year old jack tuls both are no good.your hero jack tuls the 40 year old one was just arrested in arkanas for transporting 55 puonds of drugs.they are related i known the family my whole life and im 57
circlet

Hereford, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

I guess you missed the part about jack being arrested for tranporting 55 pounds of grass for sale. He has gone the way of his father and will likely do jail time for it just like his dad. Yes i do from chino ca.
yermom

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

One of them got a dui in an airplane. Must be a good pilot. Landed and passed out on the ground. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 34 of34
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cloudcroft Discussions

Search the Cloudcroft Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
217 undocumented immigrants now held at FLETC i... 11 hr Forum 88
Alamogordo police logs (Jul '09) 13 hr YoFriday 12
The last days of Navajo Lodge - Ruidoso News (Jul '11) Jul 19 Stormy Mills-Houston Tx 5
Say it in six words (Jul '08) Jul 18 Forum 8,435
Shelter for homeless students in Lincoln County... Jul 16 GladysSmith 9
Honduran families deported from US Jul 16 Dee Dee Dee 22
US official at border: 'We'll send you back' Jul 14 Obama the Joker 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cloudcroft Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••