Carlsbad man dies after being hit by ...

Carlsbad man dies after being hit by car while walking on US 285

There are 87 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Apr 27, 2014, titled Carlsbad man dies after being hit by car while walking on US 285. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

New Mexico State Police report that a pedestrian who was struck while walking on US 285 Friday night had died of his injuries.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Lyingpus

Tucumcari, NM

#92 May 12, 2014
Michelewith1l wrote:
<quoted text>
What does it matter if I am on here or not? If you don't like it then you go away. I have started a new life where I am but that doesn't mean I don't have friends and family in Carlsbad. So, go eff yourself.
you are a lying pos. u really needa stop all the lies

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#93 May 13, 2014
Lyingpus wrote:
<quoted text>you are a lying pos. u really needa stop all the lies
What lies? You are an ignorant shit starter who craves attention.
SLB

Brighton, MI

#94 May 31, 2014
Im confused. why did you put your little weenie in there if it smelled so bad? and then your buddies too?
Michele is Stanky

United States

#95 May 31, 2014
SLB wrote:
Im confused. why did you put your little weenie in there if it smelled so bad? and then your buddies too?
Because your Mama quit taking credit cards and my buddies and I didn't have any cash on us.
Just_a _Gay_Guy

Hobbs, NM

#96 May 31, 2014
Michele is Stanky wrote:
<quoted text> Because your Mama quit taking credit cards and my buddies and I didn't have any cash on us.
All you hot hunky studs could have had me for free! I would have given you all an experience to remember!!
We know

Tucumcari, NM

#97 Jun 1, 2014
Michelewith1l wrote:
<quoted text>
What lies? You are an ignorant shit starter who craves attention.
we all know you are THE Craver of attention. I only get on here to screw with you you ignorant piece of a turd
Just_a _Gay_Guy

Hobbs, NM

#98 Jun 1, 2014
I 'm looking for a hot stud to be my boyfriend, anyone interested?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cloudcroft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clarissa Armendariz AKA Clara 20 hr Bride of Frankenfool 6
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) May 24 Frankenfool 8,757
Daniel ocampo and nereida delao??? ..do u know ... May 15 Yodaddy 1
News Cold case gets new clues (Jan '11) May 14 Researching 46
Has anyonbody heard in N.M. Folklore of the "Le... (Jun '07) May 8 Antoinette 58
Adult video (Sep '10) Apr '16 Jamonit 14
News 100 years later, Geronimo may return to NM - Ru... (Feb '09) Apr '16 Anonymous 40
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cloudcroft Mortgages