Carlsbad man dies after being hit by ...

Carlsbad man dies after being hit by car while walking on US 285

There are 87 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Apr 27, 2014, titled Carlsbad man dies after being hit by car while walking on US 285. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

New Mexico State Police report that a pedestrian who was struck while walking on US 285 Friday night had died of his injuries.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

Carlsbad Resident

Lovington, NM

#69 May 3, 2014
_Aristotle_ wrote:
<quoted text>
She actually has 2 sets of lips flapping constantly, hard to tell which stays open wider.
What does this childish comment have to do with the topic of the thread? STICK TO THE TOPIC!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#70 May 3, 2014
Act Your Age wrote:
<quoted text> The post from you to Nickie might have meant a little bit more to her had you posted your comment in the beginning of the topic instead of posting dozens of comments that had nothing whatsoever to do with your juvenile insecurities or whatever it is that keeps that ignorant mouth of yours flapping constantly.
Stop starting shit already. You are the one with insecurities and loneliness since you have to keep starting shit and wanting me to give you attention.
Carlsbad Resident

Lovington, NM

#73 May 3, 2014
_Aristotle_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your boyfriend? Beastiality is illegal in this country Michele. Don't let the police find out you are $%#$ing that donkey again.
YAWN Don't you ever get tired of posting to yourself for attention, woman?

Since: Apr 12

Carlsbad, NM

#74 May 3, 2014
Carlsbad Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
YAWN Don't you ever get tired of posting to yourself for attention, woman?
YAWN, Don't you ever get tired of hiding behind that computer screen?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#75 May 3, 2014
_Aristotle_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your boyfriend? Beastiality is illegal in this country Michele. Don't let the police find out you are $%#$ing that donkey again.
Oh geez, is that to be a cut down? Only one that I wouldn't doubt that's messed with a donkey is you. What, can't find your daughter? Perhaps be a better dad so she doesn't get a effed up husband like you that's abusive or become a lesbian because you are so effed up as a human being.
Please

Tucumcari, NM

#77 May 6, 2014
Michelewith1l wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh geez, is that to be a cut down? Only one that I wouldn't doubt that's messed with a donkey is you. What, can't find your daughter? Perhaps be a better dad so she doesn't get a effed up husband like you that's abusive or become a lesbian because you are so effed up as a human being.
just go the eff away. If u don't live here why still checking in on what's going on. Start life anew wherever it is that u supposedly moved to.
Michelle

Hobbs, NM

#78 May 6, 2014
We'll i haven't been on here in a great while.i see things haven't changed.people attacking Michele .also Michele and Elvis are not the same person!!!!!!! I know because Michele is a good friend of mine

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#79 May 6, 2014
Please wrote:
<quoted text> just go the eff away. If u don't live here why still checking in on what's going on. Start life anew wherever it is that u supposedly moved to.
What does it matter if I am on here or not? If you don't like it then you go away. I have started a new life where I am but that doesn't mean I don't have friends and family in Carlsbad. So, go eff yourself.
MLE1

Lovington, NM

#80 May 6, 2014
People here need to get a life and stop being chickenshits and hiding behind computers and get an effin life!
warning

Haslet, TX

#81 May 6, 2014
Michele is Stanky wrote:
I am one of the many who got drunk and had relations with Michele Putman. It took 3 days of soaking my member in peroxide to remove the smell. Think of a dead trout stuck in a skunk's orifice for a week in the hot summer sun.
The Michele Putman that lives on Walker Farm Rd?
MLE1

Lovington, NM

#82 May 6, 2014
warning wrote:
<quoted text>
The Michele Putman that lives on Walker Farm Rd?
I don't even know where that is, and I certainly don't live there! So stop trying to start shit!
warning

Haslet, TX

#83 May 7, 2014
MLE1 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't even know where that is, and I certainly don't live there! So stop trying to start shit!
So you do live on Walker Farm Rd
MLE1

Lovington, NM

#84 May 7, 2014
Your mental illness is preventing you from understanding what you read! I said that I didn't live there dumbass!
Please

Carlsbad, NM

#85 May 7, 2014
MLE1 wrote:
Your mental illness is preventing you from understanding what you read! I said that I didn't live there dumbass!
The only dumbass in here is you dumbass!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#86 May 7, 2014
Oh wow, I have a stalker on topix who has copied what I have wrote before. The person posting under MLE1 can't post under the registered name because I only know the password and email. I'm not in NM either. And anyone who knows me know I only post under this name. I can't imagine who the person could possibly be (sarcasm)...
Hank

Carlsbad, NM

#87 May 7, 2014
Michelewith1l wrote:
Oh wow, I have a stalker on topix who has copied what I have wrote before. The person posting under MLE1 can't post under the registered name because I only know the password and email. I'm not in NM either. And anyone who knows me know I only post under this name. I can't imagine who the person could possibly be (sarcasm)...
Sorry, everything you have just said is wrong. Your account was hacked! Embarrassing isn't it!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#88 May 7, 2014
Hank wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, everything you have just said is wrong. Your account was hacked! Embarrassing isn't it!
No, my account wasn't hacked. How can my account be hacked when the person writing under MLE1 isn't posting from the registered MLE1? You must not be too bright.
MLE1

Carlsbad, NM

#89 May 8, 2014
Michelewith1l wrote:
<quoted text>
No, my account wasn't hacked. How can my account be hacked when the person writing under MLE1 isn't posting from the registered MLE1? You must not be too bright.
You are hearing voices now. Take your meds.
MLE1

Lovington, NM

#90 May 8, 2014
What does it matter if I use my registered name or an alias like many of the others do here? Your just mad because you can't get to me!

“michelle”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#91 May 12, 2014
I just read the. Article and that is really sad. Prayers sent out the victims family and the driver

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cloudcroft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 17 min Hardworking 8,946
Adult video (Sep '10) 7 hr idk 25
Gay sexting (Oct '14) Mon George Bento 12
Anthony Cera Jul 17 Frankenfools swee... 6
is border patrol academy moving Jul 11 Question 1
News County planning document approved by commissioners Jul 4 old tree 5
Biggest ho in Artesia any age? Jun '17 88210anm 2

Cloudcroft Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cloudcroft Mortgages