School board candidates file today

School board candidates file today

There are 7 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from Dec 20, 2010, titled School board candidates file today. In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

Beginning at 9 a.m. this morning, anyone who wishes to run in the February 201 election for area school boards has eight hours to go into the Otero County Clerk's office and fill out the paperwork making their intentions official.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

So who

Tularosa, NM

#1 Dec 21, 2010
is going to step up to the plate and run? Anyone know if Cross and Rickman are running again? My understanding is that Medina has said she is not running.
look out

Clovis, NM

#2 Dec 21, 2010
That's it lets recycle the the same ole people again and again. Cannot keep doing the same thing over and over and expect different results.
Just watching

Carrizozo, NM

#3 Dec 21, 2010
look out wrote:
That's it lets recycle the the same ole people again and again. Cannot keep doing the same thing over and over and expect different results.
Did you get your paperwork in or are you just gonna complain about the past board members?
SamD

Alamogordo, NM

#4 Dec 21, 2010
The school board is the first line of defense in continuing to keep the US and it's values.

Influencing the kids is job #
look out

Clovis, NM

#5 Dec 27, 2010
Just watching wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get your paperwork in or are you just gonna complain about the past board members?
How bout you did you get your paper work in. I can do more on the sidelines and complain.
Change

Alamogordo, NM

#6 Dec 28, 2010
look out wrote:
Just in case you missed it, there are 3 openings and of the 3 openings only 1 of them is planning on returning. The other 2 are not, and therefore, 2 new faces.:)
Just watching

Carrizozo, NM

#7 Dec 28, 2010
look out wrote:
<quoted text> How bout you did you get your paper work in. I can do more on the sidelines and complain.
I'm not the one doing all the complaining and I'm sure being on the sidelines complaining makes a huge impact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cloudcroft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Feb 17 theyspiedme 8,886
News Several officers targeted in revenge plot Feb 10 alberto 8
News Carlsbad Councilman fired from private job Feb 3 City employee 5
News Ruidoso teacher pleads no contest to charges - ... (Jul '11) Feb 2 Karma 59
News Alamogordo police logs (Sep '10) Jan 26 Joe 26
MugShots (Sep '14) Jan 26 Jim 5
Need help with place to stay till wendsday in c... Jan '17 Helpme 1

Cloudcroft Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cloudcroft Mortgages