Cloudcroft still in business

Cloudcroft still in business

There are 6 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from Dec 16, 2010, titled Cloudcroft still in business. In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

Despite yellow police tape protecting several damaged Burro Street businesses, the village of Cloudcroft is open for Christmas business and welcomes visitors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

Coffee Addict

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Dec 16, 2010
Yay!
Cloudcroft Fan

Tularosa, NM

#3 Dec 17, 2010
We dove up the mountain yesterday. So sad to see the aftermath of the fire, but had a great lunch at the Western Cafe. (Yummy Nachos) Took in a little shopping at Cricklewood Candle Company and Red Wall Jewelry. Cloudcroft has so much to offer. Good luck to you all.
Manny - Tulie HS Alumni

Woodland Hills, CA

#4 Dec 17, 2010
Happy Holidays to the residents of this great little village, Cloudcroft! May God Be with you on Christmas Day and thereafter.

Since: Jan 09

Alamogordo

#5 Dec 17, 2010
Way to go Cloudcroft! I knew you wouldn't let this disaster keep you down. Prayers are still with you all.
bouncer

Alamogordo, NM

#6 Dec 17, 2010
PRIDE AND DETERMINATION describes the great people of Cloudcroft, others would have rolled over and quit. Even though I don't love up there I can say I am really PROUD of all of you. Mayor - keep the spirits high and good things will happen.
Paul Miller

Goodyear, AZ

#7 Dec 17, 2010
Cloudcroft always has had 110% more than any other community in the area. I have no doubt it will rebuild and be better than ever.
With its fantastic altitude, great snow in the winter, cooler summers and its rustic environment...it is precisely everything that all the other towns aren't.
Alamogordo, Ruidoso, Carrizozo and any one else ending in "O"...you don't and never have measured up.
Las Cruces sends more visitors to Cloudcroft than any other destination...and with reason. It is an honest and straightforward community.
We applaude Cloudcroft's new development and look forward to sending ouor next small convention to your magestic community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cloudcroft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Guilty plea in Mescalero slaying (Apr '09) Tue jim logan 51
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Aug 20 whosurdaddy 8,823
More Artesia Gang Members (Aug '08) Aug 6 Titan 56
New eye doctor in Lovington??? (Nov '15) Jul 27 Wounded 2
News Arviso sentenced for murder - Ruidoso News (Apr '10) Jul 25 MezApache 26
Adult video (Sep '10) Jul '16 Ship 16
Censor Jun '16 America 3

Cloudcroft Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance