Alamogordo police logs

Alamogordo police logs

There are 22 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from Sep 4, 2010, titled Alamogordo police logs. In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

Jacob Ruiz, 22, of the 500 block of Utah, was arrested on a Magistrate Court warrant for alleged contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PsychDaddy

Alamogordo, NM

#1 Sep 4, 2010
I caught Todd Tidwell shoplifting at my business one time and just called his family. Todd denied that he stole anything and his family had no comment. I guess he hasn't stopped.

“Our nearest star”

Since: May 09

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Sep 4, 2010
Todd Tidwell is homeless? How sad.
Alamogordo dude

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Sep 5, 2010
The police should investigate Todd Tidwell on the MURDER,...yes , I said MURDER, of Raymond Guiterez...I was told by the guy that Todd confessed it to. If you watch Todd long enuff, he'll rob someone if not break into thier house just so that he can steal something so that he can go and sell it so that he can get money to go and get some METH! He is such a loser! I makes me sick to think that he has'nt got caught for his massive crime. Raymond dint need to be killed just so that some piece of crap junkie could go and get a fix! If he ever thinks that he can in any way shape or form get over on me,... he's a gonner!!! Freakin Loser You Are Todd!!! You are a disgrace to the human race!!! Kill yourself please!!! Do us all a favor!!! Jerk Hole!!!
Seriously

Alamogordo, NM

#5 Sep 5, 2010
Well the "guy that Todd confessed it to" should go to prison for not telling the police and what good is it to post it here sir? Why dont you go to the police?
Alamogordo dude wrote:
The police should investigate Todd Tidwell on the MURDER,...yes , I said MURDER, of Raymond Guiterez...I was told by the guy that Todd confessed it to. If you watch Todd long enuff, he'll rob someone if not break into thier house just so that he can steal something so that he can go and sell it so that he can get money to go and get some METH! He is such a loser! I makes me sick to think that he has'nt got caught for his massive crime. Raymond dint need to be killed just so that some piece of crap junkie could go and get a fix! If he ever thinks that he can in any way shape or form get over on me,... he's a gonner!!! Freakin Loser You Are Todd!!! You are a disgrace to the human race!!! Kill yourself please!!! Do us all a favor!!! Jerk Hole!!!

“Our nearest star”

Since: May 09

Alamogordo, NM

#6 Sep 5, 2010
Seriously wrote:
Well the "guy that Todd confessed it to" should go to prison for not telling the police and what good is it to post it here sir? Why dont you go to the police?
<quoted text>
Because it's known as heresay?!
Are you serious

San Diego, CA

#7 Sep 6, 2010
If you are going to blame someone for murder, don't you think a better place to do it would be at the police station rather than an internet sight?
alamo resident

La Luz, NM

#8 Sep 7, 2010
Seriously wrote:
Well the "guy that Todd confessed it to" should go to prison for not telling the police and what good is it to post it here sir? Why dont you go to the police?
<quoted text>
And what good do you think it would do to go to the police? the police can't even solve a double murder that took place over a year ago ... why do you think they'd care about solving this one?

there has been no justice for Aaron's or Wicked's families - their loved ones were killed over a year ago. Not to mention the fact that the murderers still walk the streets. Every time I see a silver car with tinted windows I get the creeps - wondering if thats the same car the individual(s) were driving the night Aaron and Wicked were killed.

The police say they're just waiting on ballistics, they're just waiting on one more piece of evidence to come back, they're just waiting on this, they're just waiting on that. When the truth is the police are just waiting on everyone in this town to just forget about it because the police don't care about solving this crime. They don't care because of who they think Aaron and Wicked were.

But their families deserve justice, the citizens of this town deserve justice and the killers deserve to be taken off the streets and put in prison where they belong.

Me thinks the police bothced the investigation and didn't gather proper evidence to convict anyone. The DA has been batting zero on jury trials lately. It scares me to think we all may be sitting next to a killer and not even know it.

“no image available”

Since: Oct 08

Alamogordo

#9 Sep 7, 2010
Should I know who Todd Tidwell is? Am I an Alamogordo almost native who is out of the loop?
MZ GOODY 2 SHOES

Ivins, UT

#10 Sep 7, 2010
Todd is a local young man whose family owned Plumbing business. The 3 boys in that family were all nice boys who grew up w/our kids. After mom died and father remarried and left them nothing when he died. Things went down hill, so sad to see this happen to them. Todd, please go get help we love you.
Coffee Addict

Alamogordo, NM

#11 Sep 7, 2010
BarbMoore wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it's known as heresay?!
Aren't all leads hearsay?
Noone

United States

#12 Nov 15, 2012
The father is still alive.
ruddi

Alamogordo, NM

#14 Mar 19, 2015
i have none todd many years. people have hard times and good ones. and people do change their life for the better. before you
ruddi

Alamogordo, NM

#15 Mar 19, 2015
before you point fingers take a good look in the mirror .do you like who your looking at.
Mr T

Alamogordo, NM

#16 Mar 19, 2015
Are you serious wrote:
If you are going to blame someone for murder, don't you think a better place to do it would be at the police station rather than an internet sight?
Do you mean site?
ruddi

Alamogordo, NM

#17 Mar 20, 2015
PsychDaddy wrote:
I caught Todd Tidwell shoplifting at my business one time and just called his family. Todd denied that he stole anything and his family had no comment. I guess he hasn't stopped.
what business and what did he take ur a lyeing piece of crap why didnt u stop him or call d po po u weak coward
Mr T

Alamogordo, NM

#18 Mar 20, 2015
ruddi wrote:
<quoted text>
what business and what did he take ur a lyeing piece of crap why didnt u stop him or call d po po u weak coward
Do you consider yourself literate? Your post is a joke!
Mr T

Alamogordo, NM

#22 Mar 20, 2015
Alleged wrote:
Alleged meaning what? A employee accused him and there lack of any video of any concealment therfore allegeding? I've seen wal mart loss prevention accuse many of stealing Sometimes knabbing wrong person. I've seen wal mart wanna be secret service agents say holding a item inside hand facing against body is concealment. Pffff. All he has to do if there is no evidence is his family get a good attorney out of town. Alleging without evidence can make one rich. Depose the heck out of the "employees" half probably not credible witnesses or sketchy past and throw case out considering 90 percent of wal marts staff does Marijuana mostly and steroids which otero county narco should look into. Amazing what you can hire at a panel 3 initial screening and not test after rest of the employees career.
When you say there do you mean their? Dont you mean an employee? Your second sentence is not a question. Why is Sometimes capitalized is it a new sentence? What does knabbing mean? Is that what they do with themselves in New York instead of writing proper and properly spelled English?
I wonder

Albuquerque, NM

#23 Mar 21, 2015
alamo resident wrote:
<quoted text>
And what good do you think it would do to go to the police? the police can't even solve a double murder that took place over a year ago ... why do you think they'd care about solving this one?
there has been no justice for Aaron's or Wicked's families - their loved ones were killed over a year ago. Not to mention the fact that the murderers still walk the streets. Every time I see a silver car with tinted windows I get the creeps - wondering if thats the same car the individual(s) were driving the night Aaron and Wicked were killed.
The police say they're just waiting on ballistics, they're just waiting on one more piece of evidence to come back, they're just waiting on this, they're just waiting on that. When the truth is the police are just waiting on everyone in this town to just forget about it because the police don't care about solving this crime. They don't care because of who they think Aaron and Wicked were.
But their families deserve justice, the citizens of this town deserve justice and the killers deserve to be taken off the streets and put in prison where they belong.
Me thinks the police bothced the investigation and didn't gather proper evidence to convict anyone. The DA has been batting zero on jury trials lately. It scares me to think we all may be sitting next to a killer and not even know it.
I think you are correct. Why did they let these killers go?
I wonder

Albuquerque, NM

#24 Mar 21, 2015
Mr T wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you consider yourself literate? Your post is a joke!
Everyone reading this forum would rather hear from anyone or anything but you. Get it?
Missing your hands

Alamogordo, NM

#27 Mar 21, 2015
Ice T wrote:
<quoted text>
I am beginning to think Mr T is one of the upset parcc teachers. Couldn't teach worth a damn in school so is coming here now Trying to teach everyone. Not doing a good job if that's how he/she teached (taught) students. Figured i wpuld catch thay before Mr T. Either a teacher with the odd teacher humor coming here for laughs saying to other odd teachers look at how these people spell. If not that a person who likes replies and gets off on it as it is attention and feeds a inner hot spot typical in psychopaths. None less Mr T we don't care how another spells here. It's a free for all and we all get the point.
Are you drunk or having to type with your nose? Your comment is full of mistakes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cloudcroft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
weedforsale (Jul '13) Mon NM Thug 8
Where to score ur quality w33d, kush n pots safely Sun NM Thug 1
Jack Tuls moving to our town (Mar '11) Aug 1 joe dirt 43
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Jul 28 pop 8,699
News Commissioners decide not to pursue referendum o... Jul 26 cicily 1
Shooting in Artesia, NM Jul 19 Curious 1
News Water part of Carlsbad population equation Jul 10 Wendy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cloudcroft Mortgages