217 undocumented immigrants now held ...

217 undocumented immigrants now held at FLETC in Artesia

There are 126 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Jul 9, 2014, titled 217 undocumented immigrants now held at FLETC in Artesia. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

ARTESIA >> Undocumented immigrants have now been housed in Southeastern New Mexico for nearly two weeks and government officials say there have been no issues to report.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

Mark

Carlsbad, NM

#61 Jul 19, 2014
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
2 to Th Thssalonians
1:7
An to you who r trouble ,
rst with us whn th Lor Jsus
shall b rvl from hvn, with th angls
of his powr:
What an idiot you are! Ha! LMFAO!!! Bible? Hell, you can't even spell it! Ha! Everyone knows now that your keyboard works you simple moron! Why are you so afraid to use it?
Wht? You slipped up again idiot - your 'e' key worked just fine when you typed 'trouble' so if you want to be taken seriously stop being so stupid! LMFAO!!! The Lor Jsus would be very upset with you!

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#62 Jul 19, 2014
This is our part of this wrote:
To Bama Yankee. Isn't that an oxymoron. You talk a big game. Do you have a plan ? Remember that the day you decide to harm unarmed children will be a terrible time for this country. No one will be rounded up like the Jews were. Even the Jews are ready for white supremacist like you. Everyone is well armed now. Many like myself have extensive military training. We know who your are because of you inability to keep your evil racist thoughts to yourself. You would be safe back in Bama, but here in New Mexico , good luck cockroach. Why don't you and your kind have a rally here ? I double dog dare you !
Whatever are you talking about?

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#63 Jul 19, 2014
_Aristotle_ wrote:
They are being processed for deportation as would any other immigrant seeking asylum.
In order to be granted asylum the applicant must prove that they have a legitimate fear of persecution on the grounds of race, religion, nationality, political opinion, and social group and that the government of their country of origin would either be doing the persecution or is unable or unwilling to prevent it.
Almost every immigrant that has ever been caught coming into this country illegally has gone through the very same proceedings.
Some of you people make me sick.
Yes these people need to be sent home and yes our borders need to be secured. That being said show some humanity. Imagine for a moment what it is that they are fleeing in order to risk their very lives on the crossing. Put yourselves in their shoes. What would you do to try and provide a better life and future for your family?
Send them home, but do it right.
No they are not being processed for deportation They are being put on buses and planes and sent deeper into the US. Hundreds were released in the state of Nebraska by the federal government and they didn't even bother telling the Governor or Law Enforcement.
Thousands have entered illegally from Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala. Honduras is the murder capital of the world with El Salvador and Guatemala coming in 4th and 5th. We are not talking about you typical illegal aliens We are talking about people who come from a culture of violence and they start at a very young age. To Americans a ten year old is an innocent child but in Honduras a 10 year old has most likely already murdered someone. Show some humanity? Where is the humanity for our children? When does the safety and well being of American come first?
Aristotle

Hobbs, NM

#64 Jul 19, 2014
TRansom wrote:
<quoted text>
No they are not being processed for deportation They are being put on buses and planes and sent deeper into the US. Hundreds were released in the state of Nebraska by the federal government and they didn't even bother telling the Governor or Law Enforcement.
Thousands have entered illegally from Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala. Honduras is the murder capital of the world with El Salvador and Guatemala coming in 4th and 5th. We are not talking about you typical illegal aliens We are talking about people who come from a culture of violence and they start at a very young age. To Americans a ten year old is an innocent child but in Honduras a 10 year old has most likely already murdered someone. Show some humanity? Where is the humanity for our children? When does the safety and well being of American come first?
So these kids may have murdered someone, big deal!

Location hidden

#65 Jul 19, 2014
Aristotle wrote:
<quoted text>
So these kids may have murdered someone, big deal!
Yeah big deal if these kids have killed someone. That isn't any reason to keep them out of our country and off our streets and out of our public schools. We should not care what crimes they have committed in their own country or if they are members of the most violent gang in the world, the MS 13. Who cares if they are capable of killing a pregnant woman as easy as most of us take a breath of air. Big deal.
And you have the nerve to tell others to show some humanity.
Aristotle

Hobbs, NM

#66 Jul 19, 2014
TRansom wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah big deal if these kids have killed someone. That isn't any reason to keep them out of our country and off our streets and out of our public schools. We should not care what crimes they have committed in their own country or if they are members of the most violent gang in the world, the MS 13. Who cares if they are capable of killing a pregnant woman as easy as most of us take a breath of air. Big deal.
And you have the nerve to tell others to show some humanity.
You need your ass kicked!
the Light

El Paso, TX

#67 Jul 19, 2014
So anyone claiming aslyum, can come in? We should just put out a sign saying "Open Borders" then shoot them, once over.
Aristotle

Hobbs, NM

#68 Jul 19, 2014
the Light wrote:
So anyone claiming aslyum, can come in? We should just put out a sign saying "Open Borders" then shoot them, once over.
Another racist who needs his ass kicked! You're luck I'm fat, disabled and in a wheelchair or I'd make you sorry for your comments!

Location hidden

#69 Jul 19, 2014
Aristotle wrote:
<quoted text>
You need your ass kicked!
You are the one who doesn't think it is a big deal if these kids entering illegally have killed someone, so how is it that I need my ass kicked? The safety and health of American kids come first. It is our responsibility to keep them safe. Maybe you don't think so but I sure do.

Location hidden

#70 Jul 19, 2014
Aristotle wrote:
<quoted text>
Another racist who needs his ass kicked! You're luck I'm fat, disabled and in a wheelchair or I'd make you sorry for your comments!
Who are you to say someone needs their ass kicked just because they don't have the same opinion as you do? Also being against illegal immigration doesn't make a person a racist Illegal immigration is not a race.
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#71 Jul 19, 2014
This is our part of this wrote:
To Bama Yankee. Isn't that an oxymoron. You talk a big game. Do you have a plan ? Remember that the day you decide to harm unarmed children will be a terrible time for this country. No one will be rounded up like the Jews were. Even the Jews are ready for white supremacist like you. Everyone is well armed now. Many like myself have extensive military training. We know who your are because of you inability to keep your evil racist thoughts to yourself. You would be safe back in Bama, but here in New Mexico , good luck cockroach. Why don't you and your kind have a rally here ? I double dog dare you !
The parent's of those kids hurt them...WHF...are you as brain dead as the family's these interlopers came from... Their Parent's put them in harms way...Americans have been forced...literally forced...to put up with this crap. They are criminals and uneducated crop picker's and leech's... We're finished pampering them finished!!!!
Aristotle

Hobbs, NM

#72 Jul 19, 2014
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>The parent's of those kids hurt them...WHF...are you as brain dead as the family's these interlopers came from... Their Parent's put them in harms way...Americans have been forced...literally forced...to put up with this crap. They are criminals and uneducated crop picker's and leech's... We're finished pampering them finished!!!!
Well they're here whether you like it or not and they're here to stay! DEAL WITH IT, RACIST!

Location hidden

#73 Jul 19, 2014
Aristotle wrote:
<quoted text>
Well they're here whether you like it or not and they're here to stay! DEAL WITH IT, RACIST!
Spoken like a true supporter of the invasion of the US by illegal aliens. Hope you feel proud of yourself.

Location hidden

#74 Jul 19, 2014
TRansom wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true supporter of the invasion of the US by illegal aliens. Hope you feel proud of yourself.
I agree.

Any time these illegal supporters run out of facts to support their traitorous behavior, they trout out the racist card.

WTF is racist about wanting our laws enforced?

Location hidden

#75 Jul 19, 2014
Ooooo... a typo.

trout should be trot.

Damned that table saw!

Location hidden

#76 Jul 19, 2014
Bama Yankee wrote:
Ooooo... a typo.
trout should be trot.
Damned that table saw!
LOL I knew what you were saying.
There was a time when calling someone a racist meant something but because of people like Aristotle (or should it be Aris-trot-le) that calling someone a racist does not mean anything or have the impact that it should have. Sometimes I wonder if people like him even know the true definition of "racist"
uUIDIOTRACEMAEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#77 Jul 20, 2014
WHY THE INFLUX of ILLEGALS, REFUGEES

Judged:Brilliant2Agree2
uUidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Come on most of world Hated us for a reason , No one just hate someone! As for South and central latin America people hate us because for our warring US Militaristic /Imperialism agendas , and invasion on their nations soveriegnty , plundering their raw resources , stealing talent to use against them, stealing their intellectual capitals that help build thier nation...., and by putting obnoxious US dictators at helm of their govts, that rarely care about its own people and this is ruining their people livelihood., as they have no choice by to Western nations like US because our US wrecked their nations. And , its reason we as American see so many influx of illegals, refugees... because our US wreck their nations and ruined thier people livelihood, just as those of US as one of the Western Globalist wreck our US economy a... You better pick up book on history of South/central America! Then why u talk about US military Industrial Complex and yet you can figure out it purpose and agenda
As to left and right political paradigm it is used by a nations major media outlet is of the establishment to control masses thought process and way of thinking , brainwashing us to illegal wars worldwide , its one many propaganda tools used by our US globalist to incite Americans to wars with other nations , learn anything from NAzi Germany during WW2 incited its own masses to patriotic , and nationalisitc fervor , to illegitimate wars with other nations and look what it got the Germans , death and destruction and national bankruptcy and people starved...
The US FTA bills made only US Elites rich and while Americans Middle class is new Novuea Pauper and third world/underdeveloped nations people rarely benefited from it.
Independent patriot
“It matters but not very much” Since: Oct 07
Early adopter Game over
Houston, TX |#2855349
Wrote:
I agree with much of what you wrote above. But we are left with the same problem - destroying the enemy invaders before they destroy us. It's our only recourse at the moment. To permit these invaders to destroy us because they are as ignorant and stupid as we are or fight them off is an age-old dilemma handed commoners by monarchs and rulers who do the dirt and force us to fight the wars. We're damned and ruined if we do, and damned and ruined if we don't.
We haven't had control of the US federal government since the early 1900's, just as the peasants invading us haven't EVER had control of their governments. The key in all of this is removing treasonous rulers at the same time we protect our territory from mindless invaders who are promised plunder and riches for their depredation.
These rulers are prepared to shed blood - ours, of course:
“We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent.”
- Statement made before the United States Senate on Feb. 7, 1950 by James Paul Warburg son of Paul Warburg who wrote the Federal Reserve Act, and nephew of Max Warburg who had financed Hitler.
“We are not going to achieve a new world order without paying for it in blood as well as in words and money.”
- Arthur Schlesinger, Jr., in the CFR's magazine, "Foreign Affairs" (July/August 1995)
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#78 Jul 20, 2014
TRansom wrote:
<quoted text>
I fully agree, TR, and just read in El Paso times that ICE is doing an average of 25 deportation flights a week to Guatemala, El Salvador and I think Costa Rica. While each flight carries 135 passengers and 25 flights DOESN'T EVEN PUT A DENT in this crisis ! I have seen around El Paso on corners families of 3-4 begging from the traffic ! what happens in busy intersections ? they could get wiped out is what. Prior to the influx of invaders, it was illegal to stand in corners begging and anyone donating anything would be fined ! and now? now it's legal to do this ? I don't buy it when they argue that our immigration policy is the reason for this. THE MAIN REASON, IS THE VIOLENCE THEY'RE RUNNING FROM IN THEIR COUNTRIES. AND NO IT ISN'T BUSH'S FAULT OT REAGAN'S EITHER !!! if their GOVERNMENT OF THEIR DAMNED THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES wanted to really wipe out THE VIOLENCE in their SHIT HOLE COUNTRY, we wouldn't have this problem. AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED THEY ALL NEED TO BE ROUNDED UP AND SENT BACK ! THEIR GOVERNMENTS CAN DO AS THEY PLEASE WITH THEM for having abandoned their miserable country which their government has helped to bring about !

Location hidden

#79 Jul 20, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> I fully agree, TR, and just read in El Paso times that ICE is doing an average of 25 deportation flights a week to Guatemala, El Salvador and I think Costa Rica. While each flight carries 135 passengers and 25 flights DOESN'T EVEN PUT A DENT in this crisis ! I have seen around El Paso on corners families of 3-4 begging from the traffic ! what happens in busy intersections ? they could get wiped out is what. Prior to the influx of invaders, it was illegal to stand in corners begging and anyone donating anything would be fined ! and now? now it's legal to do this ? I don't buy it when they argue that our immigration policy is the reason for this. THE MAIN REASON, IS THE VIOLENCE THEY'RE RUNNING FROM IN THEIR COUNTRIES. AND NO IT ISN'T BUSH'S FAULT OT REAGAN'S EITHER !!! if their GOVERNMENT OF THEIR DAMNED THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES wanted to really wipe out THE VIOLENCE in their SHIT HOLE COUNTRY, we wouldn't have this problem. AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED THEY ALL NEED TO BE ROUNDED UP AND SENT BACK ! THEIR GOVERNMENTS CAN DO AS THEY PLEASE WITH THEM for having abandoned their miserable country which their government has helped to bring about !
There is one person and only person who is responsible for this mess and that is Obama. He has never enforced our immigration laws the entire time he has been in office so why is he now enforcing this law and the law that he is enforcing does not have anything to do with anyone who has came here illegally.
We all know that he will never take responsibility for this mess that he created, since never takes responsibility for anything. I don't like Obama. He scares the wholly hell out of me and I think what he is doing with illegal immigration is just the beginning. He is going to do worse than what he is doing now to this country. I wish that he would be removed from office and take that prick, Eric Holder with him and Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid. There isn't an ounce of honesty between the four of them.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#80 Jul 20, 2014
Aristotle wrote:
<quoted text>
we're all entitled to our opinion, this is the US,don't forget this, how dare you threaten to kick people's ass because of a difference of opinion ! it's all the grease from your body fat that is consuming the gray matter in you brain, from your response to posters there isn't much of it left ! no pity here that you're in a wheel chair......and lets hope that these illegal little bastards coming in with gangster branded all over their bodies don't offer to take you for a ride ROB YOU and let you and wheel chair FLY OFF a cliff ! not that you wouldn't deserve it ! Shame on you, you fat slug ! you are far from being anything like Aristotle !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cloudcroft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 6 min Richies Cool Man ... 11,085
Baker Feb 8 arabela 1
News Judge Henry Casta eda issues letter of resignation Feb 2 Hombre 2
News City officials review billboard concerns Jan 23 Hombre 2
Adult video (Sep '10) Jan 23 Raymond 31
More Artesia Gang Members (Aug '08) Jan '18 Roland guerrero 61
Need help with place to stay till wendsday in c... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Helpme 1

Cloudcroft Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance