217 undocumented immigrants now held at FLETC in Artesia

Jul 9, 2014 Read more: Carlsbad Current-Argus 126

ARTESIA >> Undocumented immigrants have now been housed in Southeastern New Mexico for nearly two weeks and government officials say there have been no issues to report.

Read more
Carlsbad Resident

Hobbs, NM

#41 Jul 12, 2014
_Aristotle_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful, your tin foil hat is getting loose.
Do you seriously think that these people risked their lives for the giggles of getting caught? There are plenty of reasons why they made the attempt. Would you do any less to make a better life for your family?
This idiotic statement right here sounds like you condone their actions!

Since: Apr 12

Carlsbad, NM

#42 Jul 13, 2014
Carlsbad Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
This idiotic statement right here sounds like you condone their actions!
Although I have repeatedly said that I agree with you that we need secure borders and they need to be sent home? You just argue to argue, you need your ass kicked.
This is our part of this

Carlsbad, NM

#43 Jul 15, 2014
Take your white southern beliefs back to Alabama. We don't subscribe to your history books. Our Spanish ancestors were here over 150 years before your racist evil culture polluted this land. We are the majority here. Come out in the open you coward, quit hiding behind your pen name.
Carlsbad Resident

Hobbs, NM

#44 Jul 15, 2014
This is our part of this wrote:
Take your white southern beliefs back to Alabama. We don't subscribe to your history books. Our Spanish ancestors were here over 150 years before your racist evil culture polluted this land. We are the majority here. Come out in the open you coward, quit hiding behind your pen name.
The Spanish who conquered here were white Europeans from Spain! In Carlsbad, the majority is white!
Carlsbad Resident

Hobbs, NM

#45 Jul 15, 2014
_Aristotle_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Although I have repeatedly said that I agree with you that we need secure borders and they need to be sent home? You just argue to argue, you need your ass kicked.
I need my ass kicked? What are you twelve? If you can't debate like an adult then just don't respond, idiot!
mariam

Carlsbad, NM

#46 Jul 15, 2014
any more information on the whisper about cases of TB among the illegals?
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#47 Jul 15, 2014
You sir are full of shit... The American Indian lived here and fought off Mexicans when they came north. Cortez sent indiginous Mexicans north to build missions only. Those Missions became farms owned by Mexicans, but your Stupid thieving leaders sold the property to the United States for 3 millions bucks idiot. You have zero right to be here. ZERO. We conquered, you lost, get out. We civilized and enriched this Country, not one Mexican did one thing... They're coming to leech off this Country only. And they have no morals and Culturally they do not assimilate.... get out... You're not American.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#48 Jul 15, 2014
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>You sir are full of shit... The American Indian lived here and fought off Mexicans when they came north. Cortez sent indiginous Mexicans north to build missions only. Those Missions became farms owned by Mexicans, but your Stupid thieving leaders sold the property to the United States for 3 millions bucks idiot. You have zero right to be here. ZERO. We conquered, you lost, get out. We civilized and enriched this Country, not one Mexican did one thing... They're coming to leech off this Country only. And they have no morals and Culturally they do not assimilate.... get out... You're not American.
Thr is a rson for th 2n koming of Jsus.
Th Prists always talk about it.
W r on trial?
Th rsurrktion of th pass .
H will mak th laws.
Thr will b a rightous worl .

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#49 Jul 15, 2014
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Thr is a rson for th 2n koming of Jsus.
Th Prists always talk about it.
W r on trial?
Th rsurrktion of th pass .
H will mak th laws.
Thr will b a rightous worl .

John 10:1New International Version (NIV)
The Good Shepherd and His Sheep

10 ôVery truly I tell you Pharisees, anyone who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber.

You understand that?

Carlsbad, NM

#50 Jul 16, 2014
Carlsbad Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
I need my ass kicked? What are you twelve? If you can't debate like an adult then just don't respond, idiot!
Have you ever read your own posts?
Carlsbad Resident

Hobbs, NM

#51 Jul 16, 2014
_Aristotle_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever read your own posts?
Yes, and they're a hell of a lot more sensible than the BS nonsense that you post!
Ben

Carlsbad, NM

#52 Jul 17, 2014
If you go to Lucy's you will see illegals working there. They say they are bringing over their families to live and work here. They speak little english.

Carlsbad, NM

#53 Jul 17, 2014
Ben wrote:
If you go to Lucy's you will see illegals working there. They say they are bringing over their families to live and work here. They speak little english.
Hahaha, so you are able to tell what someone's immigration status is by looking at them? Quite the gift.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#54 Jul 18, 2014
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>.
John 10:1New International Version (NIV)
The Good Shepherd and His Sheep
10 ôVery truly I tell you Pharisees, anyone who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber.
You understand that?
John 10

9 I am th oor, By m, if any man
ntr in, h shall b sav :
an h shall go in, an go out, an shall
fin pasturs.

10 Th thf komth not, but fo to stl, an to kill,
an to stroy. I am kom that th y may hav lif,
an may hav it mor abntntly.

11 I am th goo shphr. Th goo shphr
givth his lif fo his shp.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#55 Jul 18, 2014
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>You sir are full of shit... The American Indian lived here and fought off Mexicans when they came north. Cortez sent indiginous Mexicans north to build missions only. Those Missions became farms owned by Mexicans, but your Stupid thieving leaders sold the property to the United States for 3 millions bucks idiot. You have zero right to be here. ZERO. We conquered, you lost, get out. We civilized and enriched this Country, not one Mexican did one thing... They're coming to leech off this Country only. And they have no morals and Culturally they do not assimilate.... get out... You're not American.
Assimilat? Th U.S. stans for librty.
W r all mutts. Anyon has th right to liv hr.
Paz.
This is our part of this

San Jose, CA

#56 Jul 18, 2014
To Bama Yankee. Isn't that an oxymoron. You talk a big game. Do you have a plan ? Remember that the day you decide to harm unarmed children will be a terrible time for this country. No one will be rounded up like the Jews were. Even the Jews are ready for white supremacist like you. Everyone is well armed now. Many like myself have extensive military training. We know who your are because of you inability to keep your evil racist thoughts to yourself. You would be safe back in Bama, but here in New Mexico , good luck cockroach. Why don't you and your kind have a rally here ? I double dog dare you !
This is our part of this

Carlsbad, NM

#57 Jul 18, 2014
To Forum, The Louisiana purchase is white history. You lie to your own children. We will never leave, you don't have the power to do it.All you can do is vent. My family has been here for seven generations. Mix race people out number you here in the southwest. Your women like us. We treat them better. They have our babies. You waited too long ! Why don't you and your kind get off the meth . A good soldier is clear minded and knows the strength and weaknesses off their adversaries. You know nothing about us. We have been sizing your kind for over 40 years. What do you say to that !
This is our part of this

Carlsbad, NM

#58 Jul 18, 2014
To Ronnie ,The Louisiana purchase is white history. You lie to your own children. We will never leave, you don't have the power to do it.All you can do is vent. My family has been here for seven generations. Mix race people out number you here in the southwest. Your women like us. We treat them better. They have our babies. You waited too long ! Why don't you and your kind get off the meth . A good soldier is clear minded and knows the strength and weaknesses off their adversaries. You know nothing about us. We have been sizing your kind for over 40 years. What do you say to that !
theidiotsareunit ed

Mercer Island, WA

#59 Jul 18, 2014
the big issue is they (illegals) are being supported/financed by USA taxpayers money who at the very same time are being invaded. of course BS reasoning/rebuttal is expected. LOL!
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#60 Jul 18, 2014
To Bama Yankee. Isn't that an oxymoron. You talk a big game. Do you have a plan ? Remember that the day you decide to harm unarmed children will be a terrible time for this country. No one will be rounded up like the Jews were. Even the Jews are ready for white supremacist like you. Everyone is well armed now. Many like myself have extensive military training. We know who your are because of you inability to keep your evil racist thoughts to yourself. You would be safe back in Bama, but here in New Mexico , good luck cockroach. Why don't you and your kind have a rally here ? I double dog dare you !
2 to Th Thssalonians

1:7
An to you who r trouble ,
rst with us whn th Lor Jsus
shall b rvl from hvn, with th angls
of his powr:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cloudcroft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 59 min Kid_Tomorrow 8,672
Energy expert predicts $1.60 gallon gas Roswell... Apr 7 John Ford 3
News Man ticketed in two vehicle accident Mar 31 really 1
News La Luz Volunteer Fire Department offers EMS Mar 31 really 1
News Sunny Aris (Sep '11) Mar 30 Mr T 209
News Mescalero gaming coordinator: Gambling addictio... Mar 28 Mr T 2
News Alamogordo police logs (Sep '10) Mar 23 Mr T 26

Fire Warning for Otero County was issued at April 18 at 6:51AM MDT

More from around the web

Cloudcroft People Search