Mark West

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

Q: Why do gang bangers where their pants in the" droopy style"?

A: To hide the diaper they have to wear from their last jail visit!.

HA HA Ha !
bob

Odessa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

Judged:

Mark West wrote:
HA HA Ha !
i thought it was to entice thier homies.
Mark West

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2010

HA HA Ha !
HSS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

Judged:

They appear to be careless with power tools?
Willy

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2011

The whole thing looks very gay.
PLACASO SUR TRECE GAXG

Tatum, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2011

Judged:

SJP wrote:
they aint no gang bangers just internet bangers or as you may say weekend warriors
WEEKEND WARRIOS?? HAHA YOUR FUNNY SAN JO AINT NUN BUT SUM FLEA BAGS,,SJK TOO THE FULLEST AND R.I.P TOO THE HOMIE CARTOON,A REAL G FROM A REAL VARRIO THAT GOTS RESPECT FROM THAT BIG BAD PLACASO SUR TRECE GANG
Erwin Marty Martinez

Chula Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Just a bunch of want-a-bes. Children that haven't grown up. If they were to get into trouble the first to call for would be Mama. Just a bunch of cowards.
Damien Holland

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

SJP wrote:
they aint no gang bangers just internet bangers or as you may say weekend warriors
How do you know whether they are or aren't real gang members? Be specific.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

Wow !! I can not believe that a bunch of gang members or so called kid's wanting to be hood rats would post a pic of there little click here on this site. What do you feel you have to prove ? That you are a gang member , and you have morals ????

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

cindarella-girl909 wrote:
Wow !! I can not believe that a bunch of gang members or so called kid's wanting to be hood rats would post a pic of there little click here on this site.
Don't doubt it! I can verify they're who they say they are. I saw them in the Laundro-Mat and their Moms sewed their names in each of their underwear so they wouldn't get 'em all mixed up. I got a bad feeling about these guys. I heard........listen, don't narc on me, but....I heard the one in the white shirt once ended a sentence with a preposition. I gotta get outta' here.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2011

Bellcrank wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't doubt it! I can verify they're who they say they are. I saw them in the Laundro-Mat and their Moms sewed their names in each of their underwear so they wouldn't get 'em all mixed up. I got a bad feeling about these guys. I heard........listen, don't narc on me, but....I heard the one in the white shirt once ended a sentence with a preposition. I gotta get outta' here.
Ha Ha that is funny . I think it is all bullshit myself . A bunch of kiddos thinking they are bad asses Eh.
Erwin Martinez

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Nothing but losers, can they read or write. I feel sorry for them, because they will never become something, only scum. I was assigned to the Violent Gang Task Force and know what hard core gang bangers are. I was part of a task force who arrested scum like them and put them in prison where they were abused and became bitches to other inmates. What a waste of our taxes.
get a life

Columbus, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

LMAO!! SEND THESE IDIOTS TO WAR AND SEE WHO SHITS THEIR PANTS FIRST..... THE ONLY THING I SEE IN THIS PICTURE IS A BUNCH OF BOYS WITH FEAR,FEAR OF GETTING A JOB AND BEING REAL MEN!!!

“*(-_-)*NDN”

Since: Apr 12

Oklahoma

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

there are so many gangs out there in so many parts of the states so thats kinda tru it will never die down it will jus multiply in big numbers and more bloodshed will occur..its jus how it is...
lol

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

lol
Cisco Kid

Artesia, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

bLuJoKer wrote:
there are so many gangs out there in so many parts of the states so thats kinda tru it will never die down it will jus multiply in big numbers and more bloodshed will occur..its jus how it is...
Deep, baby. Verrry deep. You've leap-frogged those big, fat-cat thinkers in their suits and ties. You're always going to have your youthful looks.....right? Regardless, your man is always going to be able to boast in prison, "My home-girl not only looks after all my kids that I'll never lay eyes on again, she knows how to misspell 'just'!" And THAT bLuJoKer, is so worth it all...so worth it.
Nikosan

Salida, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Fine Looking Boys! But they would look hotter in business attire, ie Calvin Klein slacks, shirts. You know the look that they will hopefully have for a job interviews or in the courtroom.
vtl 13 ese tokes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

SJP wrote:
sloppy jotos mutt killaz vtl all day yall are the net bangers mutts die
Mittens

Cloudcroft, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

vtl 13 ese tokes wrote:
<quoted text>
sloppy jotos mutt killaz vtl all day yall are the net bangers mutts die
your a idiot..go back to school
forget you

Lemoore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

wow more wannabe gang members what a bunch of wanna bees i seen real gangsters in california that would tear you guys up

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cloudcroft Discussions

Search the Cloudcroft Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Immigrants lobby to keep driver's license law (Jan '14) 5 hr Curmudgeon 20
Say it in six words (Jul '08) 19 hr islandstory 8,451
brazilian jiu jitsu Jul 26 reagan 1
217 undocumented immigrants now held at FLETC i... Jul 24 Forum 116
Shelter for homeless students in Lincoln County... Jul 22 Observer 12
Alamogordo police logs (Jul '09) Jul 21 YoFriday 12
The last days of Navajo Lodge - Ruidoso News (Jul '11) Jul 19 Stormy Mills-Houston Tx 5
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Otero County was issued at July 31 at 4:55AM MDT

•••
•••
•••
Cloudcroft Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cloudcroft Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000