More Artesia Gang Members
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
None of your business

Artesia, NM

#54 Nov 22, 2011
ray wrote:
Look at these punks. We should ship them all to another country like saudi arabia. These guys are punks. I am sure as I said before their parents are proud of them. What a useless bunch of trash. It would take them all to figure out how to screw a light bulb in. I bet they are all on disability also. This is exactly what we need to teach our kids not to do or be like. useless in my book
Dude SHUT UP!!! U don't even know
None of your business

Artesia, NM

#55 Nov 22, 2011
Hey we Artesia people aren't so bad. We're just BAD A**
None of your business

Artesia, NM

#56 Nov 22, 2011
Fifi wrote:
O please...just a group of pendejos who are all a bunch of hoodrats who think they are 'cool' vatos, are part of 'la familia'and then some...do something worthy go back to school if you didn't finish and make something of yourselves or get a job to make an honest living, instead of being a burden to society...if you guys think you are part of a gang, whatever go to 'califas', thats where the true gangs are
I bet if you came to Artesia you wouldn't say that to my homies and my boyfriend!!
None of your business

Artesia, NM

#57 Nov 22, 2011
cba wrote:
Grow up.
Come to Artesia and say it penado!!!
JimDoza

San Angelo, TX

#60 Jul 18, 2012
REALITY CHECK???? YOU LIVE IN ARTESIA?? GO TO JUAREZ MX.JOIN THE CARTEL ...IF YOU WANT TO BE A REAL LIFE GANGSTER...I BET THEY'D LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF SCARED KITTENS IN A KENNEL FULL OF PITBULLS....IF YOUR GONNA DO IT DO IT RIGHT...IS THIS GANGSTA TRAINING 101 IN ARTESIA??? LMAO
Anonymous

Colton, CA

#65 Oct 9, 2012
None of your business wrote:
Hey we Artesia people aren't so bad. We're just BAD A**
YUH VaTOS aRE nOTHING pUT a bUNCH OF bITCHES
wow

Lemoore, CA

#68 Feb 18, 2013
wow wat a bunch of wannabees
wow

Lemoore, CA

#69 Feb 18, 2013
i looked up artesia because i had never heard of that place..and it is in the middle of no where!!! as to how gangs got there i have no clue..please you guys are a bunch of wanna bees leave that gang stuff behind and take care of your kids and make something of your lives...all the real gangs are in california oakland los angeles san deigo fresno and its nothing pretty ...please leave that gang stuff behind dont follow the same foot steps they have here in CA
Roland guerrero

Friendswood, TX

#70 Mar 6, 2013
sadboy wrote:
i know spooky i was there when he got the kidnapping case and the police burned down your house with tear gas i was probably the only black ESE in the gang in the 70s am proud of what they made me Mexican men are made of honer and respect
we all in this together many times my life was saved by my baddio to them viva la raza por vita 13 forever
sad boy look me up on Facebook.
Roland guerrero

Friendswood, TX

#71 Mar 6, 2013
Sad boy look me up on faced ok, or my email [email protected]
Paul

Modesto, CA

#73 May 1, 2014
What I see is a bunch of dumbasses..and also I want to see pictures of the town.. Not no fucke n gang members so who ever put these pics of thes gangs.. Your a dumbass too
Mr Cartmenez

Alamogordo, NM

#74 May 29, 2014
How do I reeeeech these keeeds
MTZs

Santa Fe, NM

#75 Sep 11, 2014
cba wrote:
Grow up.
Watch out for all us Martinez's we are the bad asses in this town and we rule. Don't F***k with us both young and old. All you penchee vautos
Perverted Martinez

Santa Fe, NM

#76 Sep 28, 2014
Watch out for all us Martinez's we are the bad asses in this town and we rule. Don't F***k with us both young and old. All you penchee vautos

Yea I heard about you Martinez pussy's you go and get your gun and can't fight like a man. You are probably so Fucked up on on kitchen cristal and cheap vodka that you are scared of a real hand to hand dual! Besides you are Familia with the local dirty judge here so you have a free walk anyway. The Martinezes that I no brags about licking all his woman's a_ses and looks at every woman and wanting to F__k her so guard your woman from these perverts!!! They are nasty the people I know says chingautomadrea Martinez and up with the south sides meet you In the park you pussy's no weapons no guns no knifes just you and us. Or are you sick and dying from your satanic lifestyles. You are going on a one way.trip to hell pentahoe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cloudcroft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Sat trumpclinton shel... 8,752
Adult video (Sep '10) Apr 27 Jamonit 14
News 100 years later, Geronimo may return to NM - Ru... (Feb '09) Apr 19 Anonymous 40
DIABETES WeightLoss PRESIÓN ARTERIAL ALTA Apr 9 REDDOLL9 2
News Eunice company alleges embezzlement by workers (Mar '10) Apr 4 Chasity 79
lokking Mar '16 Question 2
News Man's Body Found Smoldering Outside Artesia, NM (Nov '12) Mar '16 Robert Walters 39
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cloudcroft Mortgages