More Artesia Gang Members
roland guerrero

Claremont, CA

#29 Sep 10, 2010
name roland guerrero aka spooky artesia 190 leader and founder of the 190s now living in orang county life changes just thank god life is brighter now made it through that life style jesus set me free my heart will always be dear to the 190s my prayers are with you. god bless [email protected]
VHWnGDnSR13LOSLO KITOS

Pacoima, CA

#30 Nov 1, 2010
blacky artesia gang wrote:
you lame ass tagger shut ur bitch ass up thats why ur homie criminal is the real rat!!!
DICK THATS HOW YOU VATOS GOT YOUR DISS CUX YOUR BIG HOMIE KNIHGTOWL BUSTED A RAT N NOW THAT RATA IS ALL P.C'D UP!
F*CK RATAS AND CHAVALAS AND ALL YOUR DEAD HOMIES CAN REST IN PISS WITH THE 190S AND FAKEWOOD SIDE!!
VARRIO HAWAIIAN GARDENS RIFAMOS LOS LOKITOS GANG ESE!!
Fifi

Artesia, NM

#31 Nov 2, 2010
O please...just a group of pendejos who are all a bunch of hoodrats who think they are 'cool' vatos, are part of 'la familia'and then some...do something worthy go back to school if you didn't finish and make something of yourselves or get a job to make an honest living, instead of being a burden to society...if you guys think you are part of a gang, whatever go to 'califas', thats where the true gangs are
LAKewood side

Redmond, WA

#33 Nov 25, 2010
honestly what kinda of person as talks about lil gAt like dat no respect I agree all I gota say is leave him out he is restin in peace and no need to bring up da dead all up on this drama so hush it lil gat was my friend and I truly love and miss him dearly rest in paradise save me a spot up there my boy
one love

Baldwin Park, CA

#34 Nov 27, 2010
vHWn13GDnSr wrote:
F*K aLL U LaME aSS RaTS n cHaVaS!!! REST In PISS LIL GaTO & T-BOnE!!! VaRRIO HaWaIIan GaRDEnS RIFa!!! HaTE GanG OR DOnT BaNG!!!! MaLDITOS cLIcK On TOP!!!

have respect i agree u make ur self look dumb and plz have respect 4 da dead rest in beautiful paradise beatuiful boys we miss u so much 45 por vida
Mark West

Round Lake, IL

#35 Dec 7, 2010
Look at these retards

with their palsy fingers

in jail they can do shadow puppet plays to entertain each other

they even found the stupid retarded white guy to get in there gang

Q: did you wonder where gang bangers get their name?

A: it's a GANG of gay guys that Butt BANING each other

Q: you know why gang bangers where their pants loose?

A: that we can't see the diaper they're wearing
bob

Mayhill, NM

#36 Dec 9, 2010
gangsta's like boys.
gangsta's do eet too eesh awther.
Lil mono

Whittier, CA

#38 Dec 10, 2010
Rest In peace Lil Gat free the homies blacky and lil boy
Mark West

Round Lake, IL

#39 Dec 14, 2010
Isn't it funny

the guys act the toughest are always GAY

gang bangers have such low self esteem they have to run around in packs to back each other up

but of course once they are in jail you know what they do to each other
90716 horst block

United States

#43 Jan 20, 2011
Its funny how people can talk all this shyt bout us gangster but at our face they scared bitches.gang life ain't no joke.its kill or be killed.
sadboy

Las Vegas, NV

#44 Mar 29, 2011
i know spooky i was there when he got the kidnapping case and the police burned down your house with tear gas i was probably the only black ESE in the gang in the 70s am proud of what they made me Mexican men are made of honer and respect
we all in this together many times my life was saved by my baddio to them viva la raza por vita 13 forever
Mark West

Round Lake, IL

#45 Mar 29, 2011
More baggy pants couch potatoes!

That Can't Wait To Go To Jail So They Can Have Some FINE BUTT LOVEING from their other gang members !
Mark West

Round Lake, IL

#46 Mar 29, 2011
Q: Why Do Gang Members Wear Baggy Pants ?

A: So You Cant See The Diaper They're Wearing From All The BUTT LOVING They Get In Jail !
Mark West

Round Lake, IL

#47 Mar 29, 2011
What a tough looking bunch of palsy fingers idiots !

When they're in jail they could do cute little shadow puppet skits for the other inmates!

two of them are already on their knees for you know what!

They even have a stupid trailer trash white boy in the group!
Mark West

Round Lake, IL

#48 Mar 29, 2011
Q: why do gang members keep recurring more gang members even while they're in jail?

A: To Keep A Fresh Supply Of Tight Butts Coming Into Jail !
Mark West

Round Lake, IL

#49 Mar 29, 2011
Q: how do they get the Fresh Gang Members Into Jail ?

A: Have Them Do Some Stupid Illegal Initiation So They Get Caught By The Police!
Mark West

Round Lake, IL

#50 Mar 29, 2011
Q: How Do Gang Members Know If Your Stupid Enough To Be Their Next Butt Lovers In Jail?

A: if you're stupid enough to want to join a gang , Your The Fresh Meat!
used to live in cbad

Marion, IL

#51 Apr 29, 2011
what ever happened to chaos, gizmo and demon
Mark West

Round Lake, IL

#52 Apr 30, 2011
what ever happened to chaos, gizmo and demon

They're all in Jail Butt Banging Each Other !

just like all the other gang bangers in jail !
cba

Artesia, NM

#53 Nov 15, 2011
Grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cloudcroft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 13 hr TCF 8,876
Need help with place to stay till wendsday in c... Jan 13 Helpme 1
Girl at adult video store (Mar '09) Jan 7 coupled couris 9
News Arviso sentenced for murder - Ruidoso News (Apr '10) Jan 5 Apache 1 27
News One town has it especially rough in parched New... (Jun '06) Dec '16 Rebecca 4
Adult video (Sep '10) Nov '16 Angie 19
News Cold case gets new clues (Jan '11) Oct '16 Saysomething 48

Cloudcroft Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cloudcroft Mortgages