change change bammy way

New Hartford, NY

#379 Aug 25, 2014
Beastly wrote:
Just takin out the garbage , if a white had been shot i wonder how many white liberals or blacks would be out there protesting , about time whites got their priorities straight.
If Sands was there he would be marching crying his eyes out the skunk, sands and his ilk are what is wrong with NZ gutless fence sitters , worse than the mowree at least mowree don't sell their own people out.
Whites have lives, and their own family's to deal with, They work so the head rila can steal their money so it can be handed to people like this. They don't have time to waste on marching to look like idiots.

What did the protesting do for Trayvona Martin Thug, NOTHING.

Humans know the family must work it out and go about the system the correct way.

How does robbing a walmart change what happened. Only animals think this way.

The media pulled the same garbage, showing him in a graduation robe when he's been a criminal his whole life with juvenile offenses and several felony's.
answer

Madison, TN

#382 Aug 25, 2014
Forward without Hatred wrote:
Being a black senior citizen here are a few suggestions for the current younger black generation.
Don't break the law and place yourself in a situation with the police that will become confrontational and possibly getting yourself shot.
Stop calling each other the n-word and pull up your pants. Doing this has set us back 50 years and we have lost all the respect and equal rights we have fought for all those years.
Stop being so emotional over a shooting of someone that you do not even know personally. If a black cop shot a white kid the white community would just accept that the kid screwed up and that was the consequences of his actions.
Stop rioting over any type of injustice that you feel was done because of our race. You are showing the world that we react only using our emotions and not our intelligence. This degrades us and portrays us as being less intelligent and not able to solve conflicts without using our emotions and by being impulsive.
Stop using "affirmative action" options to obtain jobs. Affirmative action was needed many decades in the past but it actually hurts us now. We lose respect and credibility by obtaining a job because of our race. We need to prove that we are on the same level and have the qualifications and intelligence to obtain that desired job without using the race card to acquire it.
And as you see as I write this we need to stop using "we" when referring to our own community. The US is now comprised of Mexicans, Puerto Ricans and many other races that are now becoming the majority and outnumbering the white community. In all black community sermons the word "we" is used and that is actually separating us from the other communities. In other races and their church's/places of worship they do not use the word "we".
Using the word "we" is telling the other communities that we want to be segregated from them and that is not what we fought for all these past years.
We need to start respecting ourselves (no more calling each other the n-word as a greeting to one another, etc.) We will never be accepted as an equal race if we keep degrading each other.
Absolutely agree with you. I too am black and try to express the same values as you mentioned. A Latino friend of mine told me a few years ago that serveral of hia family believed the black community segregated itself and they didn't understand it.
King Kong

Schenectady, NY

#383 Aug 25, 2014
Chad wrote:
Act like a thug and you just might be treated like one!!
okay Plato
are we being fooled

Georgetown, Canada

#384 Aug 25, 2014
your a turd

Laguna Niguel, CA

#385 Aug 25, 2014
Tit for Tat wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that mean blacks are going to pick themselves up and act civilized, or do you expect whites to thug down?
your nothing but a cracker buffer
jesus

Alice, TX

#386 Aug 25, 2014
your a turd wrote:
<quoted text>the cop pulled up so close and tried to open the door on mike his name is mike.mike shut the door back on the cop.cop pulled mike in the truck mike punched him who wouldnt. Cop shot mike 6 times deserves to ho to hell]
Any non criminal wouldn't! I'm glad mike is dead! Just a matter of time he would have stolen my radio out of my car
your a turd

Laguna Niguel, CA

#388 Aug 25, 2014
Beastly wrote:
Where are you Bull Connor , we need you .
he was in the truck with wilson that sob]
Gentle Giant

Bowling Green, KY

#389 Aug 25, 2014
your a turd wrote:
<quoted text> the cop pulled up so close and tried to open the door on mike his name is mike.mike shut the door back on the cop.cop pulled mike in the truck mike punched him who wouldnt. Cop shot mike 6 times deserves to ho to hell]
Ridiculous story. But nice try.
Yonis Mazin

Falls Church, VA

#391 Aug 25, 2014
Lol, none of the people responding are Somalis. Let alone does it have anything to do with them.
None the less, most of the facts have yet to be presented yet. So how can on really side? As of now it's cop killed an unarmed man form 30 feet away with his gun. He later lied about what happened. There were also video tapes released by the police "showing" the man that was killed robbing the store. This was later used as a justification by the police and the man that killed him as a justification of his actions. BUT, it turns out was not the man. In fact, the police officer never knew about the robber until after the shooting.
As you can see all the evidence is slowly coming out. Soon we will have the full picture in a matter of time.
fubar

San Francisco, CA

#392 Aug 25, 2014
If the guy fought with the cop ,he got what he asked for. If the guy had his hands up and was then shot, the cop needs to be prosecuted and at the very least booted off the force. The guy who died was headed towards prison at best and the graveyard at worst. The guy who lost his life was a criminal, of that there is no doubt. This is America and we do not practice SHARIA LAW, so just being a criminal is not a death penalty offense, on it's own.
Anto

Eagle Pass, TX

#393 Aug 25, 2014
topix wrote:
This is a Topix site-wide discussion about the shooting and racial tension in Ferguson, MO. Have your say by leaving a comment below.
You're only throwing wood into the fire. Let's not choose sides and wait for the verdict. You're the big bully.
What

United States

#396 Aug 25, 2014
TheRealZeke wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignoring your pejorative use of the word "animal" , it is hardly the case that those with the disorders mentioned are always aware that they need help. Given the following statement, those people would have to be taught that they need help.
If in fact people cannot behave appropriately unless they have been taught to do so, then their behavior cannot be considered a matter of choice.
Are you smokin crack? Your making absolutely no sense whatsoever. I can feel my IQ dropping responding to you. Since I choose not to stoop to your level, I say good day sir!!(
CunningLinguist

Orlando, FL

#399 Aug 25, 2014
EyezLikesChinken wrote:
If the South had won the war none of this would be an issue now...would it?
Actually, that is possible!

In the "did you know "category...

On Aug. 14 1862, Abraham Lincoln hosted a "Deputation of Free Negroes" at the White House, led by the Rev. Joseph Mitchell, commissioner of emigration for the Interior Department. It was the first time African Americans had been invited to the White House on a policy matter. The five men were there to discuss a scheme that even a contemporary described as a "simply absurd" piece of "charlatanism": resettling emancipated slaves on a 10,000-acre parcel of land in present-day Panama.

Lincoln immediately began filibustering his guests with arguments so audacious that they retain the ability to shock a reader 150 years later. "You and we are different races," he began, and "have between us a broader difference than exists between almost any other two races."

The African-American race suffered greatly, he continued, "by living among us, while ours suffers from your presence."

Lincoln went on to suggest, "But for your race among us, there could not be war," and "without the institution of Slavery and the colored race as a basis, the war could not have an existence." The only solution, he concluded, was "for us both ... to be separated."

http://mobile.nytimes.com/blogs/opinionator/2...

Who saved the blacks, Lincoln or John Wilkes Booth?
Klan destine

Ozark, MO

#401 Aug 25, 2014
One less young male black thug that the taxpayers have to support in prison.

Remember, he had just robbed a convenient store, that much we do know....good riddance.
officerswife2010

United States

#402 Aug 25, 2014
Officer Wilson!!!! I support all police

#supportofficerwilson

That thug had it coming no sympathy from me whatsoever. The officer had every right to protect himself!
your a turd

Laguna Niguel, CA

#403 Aug 25, 2014
jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Any non criminal wouldn't! I'm glad mike is dead! Just a matter of time he would have stolen my radio out of my car
thuggerize thats all you whites do.whos the biggest thug of all?]
obeylaws

San Jose, CA

#405 Aug 25, 2014
answer wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely agree with you. I too am black and try to express the same values as you mentioned. A Latino friend of mine told me a few years ago that serveral of hia family believed the black community segregated itself and they didn't understand it.
"I fought the law and the law won"

A reason this song was wrote.....white,black,or red.....dont play with the law. alot of races are killed everyday for fighting law enforcement.....try being a cop....no body wants to kill someone but they damn sure aren't going to chance death.
steve 316

Elizabethtown, KY

#406 Aug 25, 2014
when one race sees another race as being the reason for all their trouble's then they are already doomed to be what they are a sad race of people. all the racism is just a sad excuse to be nothing.
TheRealZeke

Paris, TN

#407 Aug 25, 2014
EyezLikesChicken wrote:
<quoted text>They should have all been returned to Africa. But once there, they would have just massacred each other like they're doing in Chicago. Tribal instincts die hard I guess. Slavery gave them a purpose, a direction in life.
And you should be returned to whereever the hell you came from. This continent was stolen by the europeans.
Curmudgeon

Savannah, GA

#408 Aug 25, 2014
karma killer wrote:
The cop should have shot him in the leg. The thug shouldn't have been a thriving thug.
All Cops are Trained to aim for the center of the body, Not the legs or arms.....and they are trained to keep on shooting until the body of the perpetrator hits the ground.... You may not like it, but, that is the way it is...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cloudcroft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
weedforsale (Jul '13) Dec 21 Mee 5
Jack Tuls moving to our town (Mar '11) Dec 20 corneliussavanna 35
Say it in six words (Jul '08) Dec 18 Fantasy football 8,584
Lea County number 1 in New Mexico for smoking (Dec '09) Dec 17 Demerii 26
Has anyonbody heard in N.M. Folklore of the "Le... (Jun '07) Dec 15 Patricia Pledger 56
PNM Resourcesa New Mexico Utility Files for Ele... Dec 12 crazy stuff 1
Gangs will never die. Only people. (Mar '09) Nov '14 Carlsbad Resident 51
Cloudcroft Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cloudcroft People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cloudcroft News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cloudcroft

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News