el jefe Bejerano

Roswell, NM

#1 Jul 10, 2013
This place is real anal about any mistakes you make...to the point of you getting fired...real easy. They don't appreciate there employees enough. Your like trash, anyways they have a stack of application. I wouldn't. Waste my time working for this company.
el jefe Bejerano

Roswell, NM

#2 Jul 10, 2013
And they follow you around everyday. They treat you like your untrustworthy. They have this guy that sits in his truck who watches you.Dictatorship Dictatorship

Since: Feb 09

Carlsbad, NM

#3 Jul 10, 2013
el jefe Bejerano wrote:
This place is real anal about any mistakes you make...to the point of you getting fired...real easy. They don't appreciate there employees enough. Your like trash, anyways they have a stack of application. I wouldn't. Waste my time working for this company.
that is where it is in almost every job they don't want you making spills for screwing up because they will lose that company's business

Since: Feb 09

Carlsbad, NM

#4 Jul 10, 2013
el jefe Bejerano wrote:
what is the owner's name
game boy

Mayhill, NM

#5 Jul 12, 2013
well "el jefe"...ever think maybe you were a worthless employee, you know ,the lazy and uneducated kind?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cloudcroft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Water!!! 8 hr Barbara Shepherd 1
Say it in six words (Jul '08) 20 hr LovingtonEyes 8,572
Do you approve of David Venable as Mayor? Thu thad sitton 1
Gay sexting Oct 22 Emo_Omen 1
New WEED Social Network for Ganja Smoker :) Oct 15 Ganjafan1000 1
Ernie Lee Miller's art typifies Southwest culture (Jul '10) Oct 12 Gorky 29
Artesia Man Arrested On Federal Weapons Charge ... (Feb '11) Oct 9 recycled 3
Cloudcroft Dating
Find my Match

Cloudcroft Jobs